Find companies:
Informa
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
5 reviews

Informa Employer Reviews

Company Attributes

  • Job Work/Life Balance
  • Compensation/Benefits
  • Job Security/Advancement
  • Management
  • Job Culture
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun Workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee), LondonJanuary 4, 2013
Analysis, using Excel & SQL.
Challenging at times.
Picked up on SQL very quick in order to extract information and also PIVOT.
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Relaxed but professional workplace
Web Editor (Former Employee), LondonOctober 24, 2012
Pros: started work at 11.00am so i missed the rush hour.
Cons: having to stay up to 2 hours if the epaper would not load.
Working for Informa was a very rewarding experience. The staff are helpful and friendly. I have learnt so much during my time there and miss them.

My day started with identifying the most urgent tasks for the day, which I worked through until the last task of the day which was uploading the Lloyd's List epaper to the website. It surprised me how much – more... I had paced myself to undertake this last task as it was mission critical.

I learned CMS such as Wordpress, SVN, My Source Matrix, Escenic and EIDOS Media.

The most enjoyable part of the job was desging using Adobe Creative Suite and coding HTML and CSS. – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
empresa dinâmica e um ambiente agradável
Atendente (Former Employee), Brasília, DFMarch 27, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: fornece vale-refeição
Um ótimo ambiente para trabalhar , bons funcionários , aprendi a fazer trabalhos administrativos , testar mais minha inteligência e profissionalismo , uma ótima gerência , super agradável , trabalhos tranquilos e sem erros .
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
agradável, dinâmica, humana e parceira do funcionário
aux administrativo, supervisora tlkm (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJNovember 7, 2013
Pros: vale refeição e asssit médica
Cons: não assist médica
Empresa, de médio porte com potêncial para crescer, tinha um ótimo adminostrado também, havia um grupo bem agradável para se trabalhar, aprendi a comandar sem ter que ser autoritário aprendi que o comando deve haver pulso, firmesa. Conhecimento da empresa que trabalha e do produto que lhe foi apresentado.

About Informa

Informa is the leading international provider of specialist information and services for the academic and scientific, professional – Read more