Informatica Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Senior Consultant II (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 18, 2017
A great company to work for with challenging but sensible targets. Changes in the industry from enterprise licensing to subscription result in transformation to meet the new business environment. Informatica has a great working culture.
Pros
The products are fabulous to work with.
Cons
Going through change at this time.
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Informatica Administrator (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLSeptember 5, 2017
Bueno en lo personal me gusta este empleo y lo quiero conseguir para que a mi bebe no le falte nada y poder atenderlo y trabajar desde la comodidad de mi casa
Pros
Seguro, medico privado
Cons
No hay descanso para atender al bebe
Overall a good place to work
Sr. Services Mgr/Dir., APJ Business Development (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 21, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Informatica and keep in close contact with friends and co-workers there. Overall it is a a good group of people, although the winds of change have significantly morphed it into a privately held company. So, it may be significantly different now.
Pros
people
Cons
bought out and then taken private
Strong company with great co-workers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 29, 2017
Excellent benefits with smart co-workers. Informatica has a well-oiled marketing team that works closely with Sales. Internally, we have a clear message of where C-Suite wants the company to go.
Pros
Great benefit package; great place for women to work, unlimited PTO
Cons
If you don't like change, this is not a company for you.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 27, 2017
I love working at Informatica because of the people. Everyone works as a team. I enjoy going to work everyday. Good performance is rewarded and it is inspiring.
Productive Fun Environment with Ping Pong Table and Basketball
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 27, 2017
Worked from 9a-5p; Flexible time off; Controlled how my day went; Got into work, checked my scheduled and emails, made my calls, took trainings, had weekly meetings and took lunch when it was best fit for me.
clean
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJuly 14, 2017
very nice place to work, free parking and employee benefits;
a lot of interaction with sales team

keeps employee enthusiastic with rewards and employee appreciations.
Great career growth opportunities.
Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 23, 2017
A good company to work for, excellent executive management team. Company encourages career growth, tools are in place to guide employees on career advancement.
Market leader with strong upside - challenges mainly in execution
Director (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 19, 2017
Informatica has solid, market leading products in all areas. The company is transitioning to the cloud (late), and launching emerging product lines. While I expect Informatica to ultimately be successful, it is at the heart an R&D driven company transforming from the inside out, so expect some bumps on the execution road to the future.
Fun workplace
Legal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 24, 2017
Great, friendly people at work place. Managers are always ready and willing to assist anyone that needs assistance with any contracts you do not understand.
May 1, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We agree - Informatica is friendly and collaborative. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

Nice Professional Place
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 22, 2017
Informatica is a great place for those looking to start off their careers in the industry. They are a growing company and I look forward to seeing what they do in the future
Pros
still a small company and growing
Cons
went from publicaly traded to private and did a ton of layoffs
Good mid size company
Director of Strategic Business Development (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 12, 2017
Informatica struggled with its go to market strategy and was weighed down by cliques within the company. So much so that went from a public company to a private company-getting rid of the CEO at the time.
Pros
balanced lifestyle
Cons
poor leadership
March 13, 2017

Thank you for your review of your experience when you were at Informatica. For the record, our pivot to private ownership was a strategic move designed to give us maximum flexibility to invest in new technologies and infrastructure. And our esteemed CEO at the time retired after a long (15+ years) and illustrious career with Informatica. Employees rate our senior management very highly both in internal satisfaction surveys and on sites such as Glassdoor. We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Great Learnining Field
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 4, 2017
Inforamtica has great technology. Best place I have worked but time for new challenges. I recommend this company. You can get a solid foundation of data and the complete aspect of the Enterprise sales cycle.
A good place to work
Sr. Curriculum Developer (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 10, 2017
I enjoyed working at Informatica. I did not find that it was a company that was interested in career advancement. The management changed every year. Some of the managers were great, some were aloof.
Pros
Remote work, sometimes good management
Cons
No advancement
March 13, 2017

We appreciate your comments about your experiences when you were at Informatica. Career advancement was identified as an area for improvement in our most recent employee survey, and we have taken active steps to expand and improve our programs and resources in that area. Employees are telling us they appreciate the efforts, and there's more on the way. We wish you well in future endeavors.

Great Culture, great products
Partner Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Informatica one of the best organizations I have worked for. Great culture, great products, can do attitude with a management team that listens. New management, eye on top line revenue with little regard to employee has robbed the environment of good morale.
I learned that great products can carry a company, a positive culture can make up for other deficiencies. Hardest part of the job is the sheer volume of work. The most enjoyable part of the job - making our partners, sales team and customers successful at the same time.
March 13, 2017

Thank you for your review. We couldn't agree more - Informatica has great products and a great culture, thanks to dedicated people like you. We wish you great success!

Sr. Commmercial Counsel (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Informatica is great place for innovation. Corporate culture is about intelligent professionals leading the industry.
Outstanding place to work!
MDM/PIM Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 6, 2017
An outstanding software company that has lead the ETL field for a long time and they are positioning themselves to be leaders in the cloud for the future.
Great collabrative culture amongst the motivated employees.
Account Manager, Mid (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 2, 2016
Informatica provides a great supportive envirnoment for emplyees to learn from one another.
When looking for answers and support you aren't forced to only access management but can get things done with the support of your intelligent co- workers.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
constantly changing personnel
Excellent place to work and grow your career
Director, ISR Mid-Market and REV (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 21, 2016
The immediate management team is first class for this business unit and will push you to get the best results. This business unit has hit its yearly number six years in a row.
Pros
Excellent work/life balance
Cons
Vision is unclear
Midsize company that fits the Silicon Valley narrative
Professional Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 17, 2016
I am either on the client site or working remotely from home. The office has a great cafeteria, location, and everyone is very friendly. All hands meetings are a blast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Informatica. Our community is ready to answer.