Information International Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Decent environment with enjoyable to overcome challenges.
Internship as Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMay 28, 2016
As an intern a typical day at work for was being given a problem to solve or to program a process based on one being used in another application. In my time at IIA, I learned many different applications involving Java and IT operations in a professional environment. Management was fairly decent, neither too distant nor overly micro-managing in my position. Co-workers were all friendly people who were willing to lend a quick hand when I really needed it. The hardest part of my job was sometimes hitting walls with some of the projects I was assigned. At the same time, the most enjoyable part of my job was the great feeling you get from overcoming these challenges.
Pros
Enjoyable work environment with nice challenges
Cons
Unpaid internship, a small minority of employees could have been friendlier
Good company
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 2, 2016
A good company to work for. Never had any problems working for them. It's a nice work environment, and employees are very friendly. Decent work life balance.
Poor Management
Professional Development Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDFebruary 18, 2014
I completed my daily tasks.

I learned, that I never want to be a contractor for the Federal Government ever again, because you are treated like a second class citizen, and no one fights for you.

Management was poor.

Co-workers were decent.

Hardest part of the job was not know whether or not you had a job next week even though contract was signed for five years.

The most enjoyable part was the weekends off.
Cons
poor management, no job security, vice president on high horse.
Great environment , hard working co-workers
Administrative Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMarch 14, 2013
Every day was a aventure with new problems with solutions. Loved the job helping military personnel with their individual needs.