Information Resources Inc.

Information Resources Inc. Employer Reviews

Market research company
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Yorba Linda, CAOctober 27, 2014
Enjoyed working for this company, allowed me to have a flexible schedule.
Can do attitude and fighting spirit
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2014
Pros: youthful
Cons: modest pay
I was with IRI pre PE management. It was a fun and dynamic organization that relished the challenge of being the number two syndicated data company
Position required extensive work working with Business Development on new business capture pursuits.
Manager (Former Employee), Essington, PASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: challenging assignments, ability to interface with new colleagues, ability to create and utilize metrics to improve quoting accuracy and efficiency, and opportunity to influence subordinates' work via managing their activities.
Cons: long hours (80-90 hrs per week) were common place
Worked on approximately 35 business captures and the primary cost estimating engineer. Some of these captures were in the range of 6-8 billion dollars with various government agencies and departments. I was able to develop a set of statistical estimating metrics for the various products and artifacts involved in the project. I managed subordinate engineers across four geographic regions of the country which required extensive coordination. Most of the assignments were time sensitive and very demanding that provided a great deal of satisfaction when we were successful in winning the new business.
Lab Assistant
UTD Computer Labs and Student Help Desk (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 1, 2014
I assisted students with internet problems, virus removal and information about the computer labs around the campus.
Very fast-pased environment with limited respite
Recruiter (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2014
Pros: high visibility to greater hr division
Cons: a mid-sized company who thinks that it is a small company. only focuses on client-facing employees.
I have had great experience with collaborating with my cross-functional partners. I learned to be in-the-moment at all times and learned more about myself in high-stressful situations. The hardest part of my job was trying to balance the competing commitments of my hiring manager and my direct supervisor. However, I thoroughly enjoyed working with a seasoned HR Staff.
Office Services Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 14, 2014
Market Research company located in downtown Cincinnati, globally headquartered in Chicago, IL. Manage the day-to-day functions of 150+ employees office services. Managed administrative staff, planned internal client meeting, and off-site company events; i.e.. holiday, summer activity. Prepared yearly office budget, managed office expenses via on-line account payable software. Managed all office moves, managed three office construction projects. I'm thrilled by the prospect of building order from chaos and I'm optimistic and solutions oriented and endlessly energetic.
Very Flexible work schedule
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2014
I enjoyed working as a FSR while I attended school, the schedule is very flexible with the only restrictions being the stores hours that you are scanning and weekly deadline. Pay is "hourly" based on how fast you can scan UPC codes.
great people
Corporate Development Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: cannnot think of any
great people...

very competitve; but very friendly.

there is no much else to tell
Fantastic People!
Client Service Consultant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 14, 2013
IRI has smart and savvy people working for the company. However, it runs its organization lean. Recognizing its employees could be greatly improved.
Nice people to work with
Office Manager/Secretary (Former Employee), Wantagh, NYJuly 16, 2013
Pros: good benefits and management
Cons: long island office was going to be closing.
Took on working for this company knowing that they would be pulling out of the Long Island area in a couple of years but enjoyed working there the entire time. Management always made you feel appreciated.
They love to work and play together
Quality Assurance / Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2012
It depends who you work for, but my experience that most managers are easy going. Work environment can get busy but most take time to help you out.
professional environment with a varied work day that never became repetitive.
Senior Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJAugust 8, 2012
Pros: varied work week
Cons: constant travel
A typical day at Information Resources included meeting field reps at their stores for training on upcoming projects, checking their work for quality assurance/employee review purposes. Preparation of supply packages for field reps. Ensuring all weekly surveys are completed in a timely manner.
Teachng Place
Inbound/outbound operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2012
Great Managers, they teach you alot about your self and the corparte world.
Nice place to work, lots of teamwork... no major complaints..
Bilingual Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 18, 2012
Pros: free parking, and no week-ends.
Cons: no benefits as contract worker.low pay, no raises..etc..
My experience was good, even as a contract worker was treated with respect..good hours.I learned a lot about marketing...and people on the other end of the phone..
Customer Serv Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Park Ridge, ILMay 23, 2012
Pros: very good people to work with.
Cons: job was outsourced to india.
Inbound outbound call center for marketing research company
good environment,independant contractor
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJApril 6, 2012
Pros: work independently, good hours, stress free work
Cons: not enough hours
good experience in merchandising,work by myself,travel,good hours,meet people,learn about different consumer products.