Full time - Senior Java developer with spring MVC
Information Technology Brains – Oakland, CA
We are looking for a Java developer with strong design, development, and management skills to work as part of a technical development and implementation team in the financial industry. Candidates should also possess project level task management experience; managing multiple technical tasks to implement critical time-sensitive deliverable.
$115k- 125k per annum + 15% targeted bonus + extra based upon your performance
+ college tuition reimbursement + commute expense + 401 + retirement +
medical plan is exceptionally good , I believe its all 25 bucks copay
instead of 10% deductible etc + dental + training + vacations.
- Work with business users to understand their needs.
- Design and develop custom applications using standard coding practices and development methodology.
- Provide daily application support by isolating issues and implementing resolutions.
- Develop and maintain application documentation.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Provide functional, on-going leadership in planning/scheduling the implementation of projects.
- Communicate effectively with all areas across the organization to ensure successful delivery of application releases.
- 5+ Years development experience with Java 1.5.
- Experience with Eclipse Java, J2EE, JSP, Taglib, Servlets, Oracle, Jboss, hibernate, JSF, subversion.
- Java certification is preferred.
- Java web component developer certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of java server faces ( JSF ).
- Hiberante experience with spring MVC framework.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
Java J2ee JSP spring struts JSF hibernate