Information Technology Employee Review

View all Information Technology reviews

Task oriented job and every day was different
Electronics & Video Technician (Former Employee) –  University of IowaApril 13, 2012
I would come into work never knowing what to expect for my workload. I was always sent all over the University of Iowa campus to fix the television network. It was an adventure journeying into old campus buildings in zoned off areas. They gave me a lot of responsibility by giving me access to restricted zones for students. I usually worked alone or with one other co-worker. Overall I had a great time at this job and value the experience I earned.

Other Information Technology Employee Reviews

Productive and Great People
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Dudley, MAJanuary 2, 2018
Gained more knowledge of computer applications, hardware, and general working knowledge. Allowed me to work comfortably while going to school for my bachelors degree.
Very stressful envrionment dominated by males.
Conversion/Installation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 17, 2017
I was forced to travel a lot and work long hours. The company was so new at the time everything was learn as you go with no help. Employees were way over worked and under paid.