JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Developer:
Information and Computing Services (ICS) is a leading software development company with an enterprise mobile software product for the manufacturing and distribution industry, and seeks a well-organized, quality-minded JDE E1 Developer.
The E1 Developers are responsible for extending or customizing our E1 solution, as well as supporting existing customers. The Developers engage and collaborate with coworkers and customers to solve complex problems. Support is provided to the customer via telephone, email and/or web. It includes but is not limited to addressing questions and/or resolving software issues for customers.
- 10 years JD Edwards E1 development experience
- Efficient C development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with JD Edwards E1 distribution and manufacturing
- Ability to work well with others while pursuing a common goal
- Experience with: C++and C# (.NET framework)
- SQL Database knowledge
- Team leadership experience
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and developing technical solutions related to software
- Ability to identify and address setup errors for field consultants, technicians, and customers
- Create workaround procedures when standard methods have failed
- Escalate urgent issues requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving application and data integrity issues with mobile software applications
- Develop high quality code based on technical design specifications
This position requires individual to work in either the Jacksonville, FL or Denver, CO office. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be assigned, but rather to give personnel a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the job.
ICS is an EEO and ADA Employer