Opportunity: Research, design, develop, build and commission a new generation of custom automated systems for a respected electronics firm manufacturing green products. You will drive the entire research design process, encompassing:
- Needs assessment, establishing a definitive set of requirements for new systems
- Evaluate available technologies from which to draw upon, spanning analog and digital electronics, data capture and reporting software, manufacturing process controls and electro-mechanical systems
- Consult with supportive product development and production engineering teams and prospective 3rd party system component, assembly and system providers
- Select and design the overall and station-level process controls, while qualifying vendors for key elements
- Present system solution, benchmark performance comparisons to existing system, build costs, primary vendor selection, build schedule and system conversion plan
- Oversee global installation and commissioning of new systems, staff training and validation of new performance levels
Plus, you will be provided with different career path options, as you complete this ATE project, guiding new projects as a technical lead or manager. You are joining a successful, employee-focused, friendly firm, having a smart, savvy and supportive manager (he’s one of the best!).
My Special Touch: I've worked with my client for well over fifteen years and have placed many candidates with this client into long-term, full-time successful careers. I also know and have a very high regard for the hiring manager for this position.
- Creative mind, reflected in systems design projects undertaken, depth of understanding of systems requirements, along with demonstrable success in overseeing the construction and commissioning of the new systems
- Ability to draw upon broad electrical, electronics and mechanical engineering experience, addressing both standard and custom design challenges within a manufacturing setting
- Project management experience, while being a key individual contributor
- Direct design experience for analog, high amp electric motor controllers, power supplies and PC based data acquisition systems
- Direct CAD tools experience for systems design and simulation
- Excellent communication skills, spanning design documentation, RFQ's, team communication and project reporting
- BSEE, BSME, or equivalent bachelor degree; an engineering master degree would be welcomed
Compensation & Benefits: Very competitive salary and full company benefits
How to Apply: Kindly forward your resume, along with time(s) you can best be reached.
I personally review all resumes for this full-time position and promptly reply to all candidate submissions that meet the above referenced position requirements.
Co-Founder & Sr. Recruiter
Informative People, Inc.
Informed, collaborative recruiting for over 25 years
Indeed - 8 months ago