Opportunity: Research, design, develop, build and commission a new generation of custom automated systems for a respected electronics firm manufacturing green products. You will drive the entire research design process, encompassing:
- Needs assessment, aestablishing a difinitive set of requirements for new systems
- Evaluate available technologies from which to draw upon, spanning analog and digital electronics, data capture and reporting software, manufacturing process controls and electro-mechanical systems
- Consult with supportive product development and production engineering teams and prospective 3rd party system component, assembly and system providers
- Select and design the overall and station-level process controls, while qualifying vendors for key elements
- Present system solution, benchmark performance comparisons to existing system, build costs, primary vendor selection, build schedule and system conversion plan
- Oversee global installation and commissioning of new systems, staff training and validation of new performance levels
Plus, you will walk in every day to a successful, employee-focused, friendly firm, working for a smart, savvy and supportive manager (he’s one of the best!).
My Special Touch: I've worked with my client for well over fifteen years and have placed many candidates with this client into long-term, full-time successful careers. I also know and have a very high regard for the hiring manager for this position.
- Creative mid, reflected in systems design projects undertaken, depth of understanding of systems requirements, along with demonstrable success in overseeing the construction and commissioning of the new systems
- Ability to draw upon broad electrical, electronics and mechanical engineering experience, addressing both standard and custom design challenges within a manufacturing setting
- Project management experience, while being a key individual contributor
- Direct design experience for analog, high amp electric motor controllers, power supplies and PC based data acquisition systems
- Direct CAD tools experience for systems design and simulation
- Excellent communication skills, spanning design documentation, RFQ's, team communication and project reporting
- BSEE, BSME, or equivalent bachelor degree; an engineering master degree would be welcomed
Compensation & Benefits: Very competitive salary and full company benefits
*How to Apply*: Kindly forward your resume, along with time(s) you can best be reached.
I personally review all resumes for this full-time position and promptly reply to all candidate submissions that meet the above referenced position requirements.
Co-Founder & Sr. Recruiter
Informative People, Inc.
Informed, collaborative recruiting for over 25 years
Indeed - 12 months ago
We provide recruiting services for technically advanced firms in the hardware and software arena. Our objective is to place candidates that...