Infosys BPO Employee Reviews

Need to improve in management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRDecember 9, 2015
The job is not difficult, the struggle is on the heavy amount of work in our shoulders and the low wages. On other hand, the experience that you obtain in this company is beneficial and help you to grow in this professional environment.
Good company
Transition Manager / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJNovember 6, 2015
I work from home so I put in a lot of hours. I manage multiple transitions from the US to distribution centers in India and Manila.
I have learned more about ERP systems, How to perform UAT's, process definitions and discovery visits. I have also learned how to work with different cultures in different countries.
As a BTS Cunsultant I have to constantly take on Management roles for our clients and their transitions. This means I am managing up to 100 FTE's at once. It also means that I am usually working on my own and making management decisions with my center leads and assistant managers.
The hardest part of the job is documenting my work. I have multiple transitions working at the same time and it can be difficult to keep organized.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of completing a transition and moving it into its steady state.
Pros
Travel
Cons
work not steady
It is a good place to work
Process Executive Infosys (Current Employee) –  Dublin, DJune 27, 2015
Good multicultural environment to work in. Learning and discovering new stuffs everyday and the management team are excellent. The focus is customer satisfaction first. My colleague are very helpful and fun to work with. But it takes a long time to get promoted.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Short break, and expensive canteen
Stop and think
Sr. Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2015
This is an alright company to work for one of it problems is that everyone that is "within" management wants to be the boss. They watch your every move to tell on you like you are a child. Also, they don't pay you a "living" wage. There are better companies out there that allow you to grow - go there instead!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
low wages, and no room to grow
Meeting new people was a goood experience for me.
Process Executive Trainee (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 15, 2015
Infosys was a great place to build your micro soft skills. It was a challenge researching through knowledge base, which was a program that teaches you how to research through things quickly.
Great Place to work!
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WiNovember 15, 2014
Very organized place to work, nice team support. Employer really care about the employees.
The Day
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 27, 2014
Long Days
Had to work weekends.
Had to work nights.
Opportunity for advancement after 1 year of employment.
Hardest part of job was learning new skills for multiple contract clients.
Poor management
Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2014
Typical day at work was very confusing.We were not trained properly and the management could hardly answer any questions you had.The hardest part of the job was trying to help customers without having the proper knowledge.I enjoyed the job because I met new people who were as confused as me.
Pros
downtown location
Cons
not understanding the job, no proper training
Great Company To Work For
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 8, 2013
I enjoyed the training that they provided , the co-workers were great to train with. Benefits are very good. under good management. Would love to return to work there in the future.

Want to know more about Infosys BPO?

Ask a question