Infosys Employee Reviews

Infosys
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 25, 2016
1) Infosys needs to change their procurement process. The empanelment forms are really long and needs to be consolidated, not a lot of companies does wire transfers anymore, need to have more corporate cards for upper management, needs a new procurement system to simply and process payments to vendors more quicker.
2) Employees are helpful but need to be more of a team player and do more than what is expected from their daily tasks.
3) Management needs to recognize the employees that are going that extra mile.
Pros
Free lunch, nice environment
Cons
Short breaks, benefits are not great, over work the employees
depends upon the team involved with and the management involved with
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  irvine, CaliforniaDecember 17, 2015
Infosys is an enjoyable company with amazing work ethics. Only disappointment is the higher managements advocates high principles and some of them are endowed with right mindset and kindness to employees but most of the middle level management is filled with people who are forciful and try to put their burden on employees and the mindset is herd mentality and mostly bothered about huge turn over.There is no appreciation for your work done and its kind of like - if not you someone will do, just do the work and get lost. dont expect anything other than salary . just get paid and getout. If you talk we will harass you. Never say no to what we ask .Hence a negative review, i learnt a fair amount even with negative atmosphere. good for starters for an year and so and then need to move on to better pastures.
Pros
learning various technologies and everything is to be instant - i like fast learning places
Cons
bad management and negative work atmosphere and politics and herd mentality
Ok
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJMarch 16, 2016
Not a bad place to work. Benefits are not good but the pay is. There isnt a great system for finding opportunities after your first project. Get warm on the bench and hope something comes along before they let you go.
Pros
Salary, Learning
Cons
Benefits, management
Average company to work for
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 29, 2016
Work environment is good and cooperative.

Not good for Work to Life balance . Always need to put additional effort to finish work.

Promotions and Compensations are not timed well .
productive fun working place
Jr. Software Developer (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 18, 2016
This job is very challenging and I am learning new things everyday. I come into work and the first thing I do is prepare for the first meeting of the day. I am also at the same time running reports and verifying any problems with my customer's orders so I can bring it at my first meeting with my supervisor. Without my customer;s request, if any of the orders ship I write them an email with the tracking information. I have received may thank you and positive feedback for taking the time and doing this for the customer. I am also verifying that none of my team mates have any issues to help them. Once all of my tasks are done, I prepare a quick meeting with a team memebers to review their desk and working instructions and prepare them one with a new format I prepared to make their time more efficient and provide quality work. Also their instructions are organized in such a way that who ever backs them up or takes over their desk, they can easily follow the instructions and provide the service with little supervision. Aside from all this, I am also attending frequent calls from the customers and trying to solve any inquiries or problems they may be having. I have also received positive feedback for resolving the issues in a quick and professional manner.
Pros
learning something new everyday
Cons
Benefits and pay are low
Good place for beginners
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Very good work ethic
Best place to join as a fresher
Exposure to international work culture and standards
Transparent performance appraisal
Promotion and progression very less
Salary below industry average
Productive and fun filled place to work
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 18, 2016
Productive and fun filled place to work with ample scope for personal and professional growth. But benefits are a bit on lower side.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Compensation benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 20, 2016
Company has a good working environment and co workers are helpful. Compensation and benefits are not great but the work ethics are good.
Job Security , Good Job Culture.
Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Good Company to start the career.
Job security is there.
Job culture is good.
Not a good company when it comes to compensation and benefits.
Productive and fun at workplace
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 3, 2016
Infosys is a great company to work for.
management is really very good barring few exceptions.
Co-Workers are really helpful.
Hardest part on job is the salary structure company offers , it is not enough to survive at USA.
Good learning opporutnity
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2016
Its a company you can learn a lot ,but compensation are not great in this company.Fun place to work though, work life balance goes for a toss most of the time
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Salary and Work Life Balance
Work Life Balance and Fun
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2016
Lively Environment and scope to learn lot of new things. But, don't expect much Growth and Compensation over the Years.
nice place to work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  NHJanuary 22, 2016
Nice place to work, Compensation is good for management level but growth is limited and frequent relocation is sometimes a concern
Pros
good work culture
Cons
low compensation
Work is intense
Process Specialist, CSR (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRSeptember 22, 2015
At my job, our metrics are monitored many times a day by management to ensure all the tasks and salesforce cases are being addressed. We come in run our Queue, report our numbers and start to work. We have a 9:30am group meeting to discuss our metrics and if we are red, yellow or Green and if we are Red, we discuss "who" is Red and what we need to do to get them to Green. We also have meetings with our clients to discuss what units have dispatched, what units need quotes and the Estimated time of delivery for those quotes. If there are any AOG units needing attention. I prepare monthly reports for All my customer giving them status of All the units they have sent in for which we are currently repairing.
Pros
medical insurance, 15 vacation/15 sick and some holidays
Cons
no 401k, no stock options, limited breaks if any, sitting down 8 hours
Fun place to work
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 6, 2015
You won't get a raise here at all and there are no advancement opportunities that would allow you to get a raise, but if you are looking for an entry level position where you can get your foot in the door and get some work experience for an IT career, this is a good opportunity. The management makes mistakes on a frequent basis so you need to be proactive and approach them with any difficulties or problems that you need to have resolved or nothing will get fixed. There is a lot of variety in the work here and you won't get bored. The people here are fun and most of my co-workers are relaxed and friendly people.
Pros
Hour-long lunches, fitness center w/showers
Cons
No raises, no advancement opportunities
No comment
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 29, 2016
I have no comment about this company. My mother used to tell me to not say anything if it was not good so I haven't it.The benefits are inadequate.
Good Workplace
Technical Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 27, 2016
The infrastructure is world class. You get oppurtunity to work in multiple projects.Compensation is not comparable to industry standard.
Excellent company for freshers
Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 8, 2016
Excellent company for freshers.
Learner professionalism , Good management team, Great learning curve
Amazing campuses with world class facilities
Pros
Good rewarding system
Cons
Less compensation
Good Company for freshers
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 21, 2016
Hectic schedules, tight deadlines, challenging work, compensation and benefits - not so much, work environment is ok
Typical Indian MNC
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 8, 2016
Typical Indian MNC. Exactly similar to TCS, Accenture , wipro etc.
Less salary, bad work life balance. Only good thing is you will have secure job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.