Infotech-Enterprises America is searching for candidates that possess life science or biotech engineering experiences to support our partnership with a major automation systems vendor. Infotech-Enterprises America has multiple opportunities throughout the United States. Relocation may be necessary. He/She must have significant exposure to the Emerson DeltaV DCS in order to be able to perform the following primary duties:
- Generate and execute unit-level and system-level protocols for DeltaV control system per functional requirements and design documents.
- Test DeltaV Modules: unit shutdown, equipment modules, equipment sequence logic, loops and alarms & interlocks.
- Develop Test Plan and Test Strategy, Test Summary Reports for the projects
- Validate graphics against P&IDs and requirements.
- Generate the Requirements Traceability Matrix and verify that the requirements are testable and analyzed used cases.
- Coordinate with the System Engineers and Project Managers on issues that are out of testing scope.
- Manage the incident reports and change requests.
- Test Device Dosage Test Systems and complaint inventory systems.
- Participate in implementation phase testing to verify code matches design and requirements. Work on GxP Projects and CFR 21 Part 11 remediation projects Some Foxboro I/A testing / applications knowledge is beneficial.
Infotech Enterprises provides leading-edge engineering solutions, including product development and life-cycle support, process, network and content engineering to major organizations worldwide. With nearly two decades of continuous growth, Infotech leverages a "Global Delivery and Collaborative Engineering" model to achieve measurable and substantial benefits for our clients. Infotech has 10,000+ associates across 30 global locations and adopts a proactive approach to serve our clients with our best-in-class delivery centers in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Our clients span multiple industries such as Aerospace, Consumer, Energy, Medical, Heavy Equipment, HiTech, Transportation, Telecom and Utilities and include 22 'Fortune 500' and 27 'Global 500' blue chip organizations.
Infotech- Enterprises America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a E-Verify participant. If you are a team leader, self- motivated and willing to be a part of a global company apply now. Please visit www.infotech-enterprises.com to learn more about our company.
Infotech Enterprises provides leading-edge engineering solutions, including product development and life-cycle support, process, network and...