Infotech Aerospace Services Employee Reviews

Mucho aprendizaje
Document Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Isabela, PRNovember 16, 2017
He realizado diversidad de trabajos desde trabajos en departamentos de calidad, recursos humanos y finanzas para P&W.
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
suedo base y crecimiento
Good starter job
PATH SPECIALIST I (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRNovember 8, 2017
Turnover is high and they know it. Its a good place to start and to use being currently employed to better leverage yourself in the market, the culture is very laid back and friendly.
Very comfortable working hours
Quality Engineer Specialist I Employee (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 11, 2017
Workload it typically more than 8 hours and it is a good place to start as a new employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility with its work hours.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 11, 2017
InfoTech is a great place to work, the work culture is relax, dynamic, management is really understanding and helpful. They care about their employees and it is a fun place to work at, there is always some type of event for the employees. My experience with my supervisor, she would supervise but let us take decision with our clients, and let us growth.
slow pace place to work
Design Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRSeptember 14, 2017
In all it was a good place to work but the hours were long and the paid was not up to par with the work. The culture in the office was good but the management was less than good.
Pros
flexible entry hours
Cons
no benefits
I was employed by CTS
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRSeptember 10, 2017
Since I was employed by CTS my review is mostly based on my employee experience with them within IAS (Infotech). My overall experience was short. But I have no complains.
Overall Good Company to gain experience
Specialist I Externals Component Designer (Current Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRAugust 3, 2017
Good company to gain experience. Good to grow on professional level. Great interaction with coworkers and Clients. Great place to gain professional connections.
Pros
Plenty personal growth, plenty company activities
Cons
Salary, Location
Good Job
Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRJuly 11, 2017
Overall Good Job to have. Good place to learn. Life and Work balance is ok. I would generally arrive around 8am and leave around 5 to 5:30 sometimes even up to 10pm. Management is ok. Workload can be a lot sometimes. Good Workplace culture.
Interesting place to work
Export Compliance Coordinator / Administrator (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRJune 15, 2017
The knowledge acquired in the IAS is one of the most exceptional you can get. The customer service and the interaction with the clients give the opportunity to grow.
Interesting
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRJune 1, 2017
Its awesome to learn how the jet turbines work. Working with it was interesting. The NGTK program help us see the effect of the heat on the turbine. The program NGTK is takes a little bit learn, Its tricky.
Great company to learn on design for new jet turbines,
Designer (Current Employee) –  IsabelaMay 4, 2017
The company has a great enviroment, flexible hours, obviously there are crunch times that exceed 40 hrs here and there, but it's expected in the type of industry. The only problem is that there is too much micro managment and the payrate for this kind of industry is too low.

Another thing is job security for employees, for new employees you can be on monthly contract for more than a year with no word on whether or not you will be permanent, and the growth is not that great. Overall there is great potential for the company and expect it to get better faster overtime for the sake of the employees.
Pros
Flexible hours, great community and lots of knowlege
Cons
Payrate, no good growth, and contracting terms
Excellent design engineering focus enviroment.
Design Specialist (Current Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRApril 4, 2017
Excellent aerospace engine design company focused on new projects and future engines. Very flexible hours we the employees can take advantage and make the best of it.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
If a project is due to close weeks may exceed 40h
Na
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRApril 3, 2017
Nothing to say about the job at Infotech Aerospace Services. It's a strange culture. People have bad habits, no socialize between employees. Too young people that this job is the first experience.
Professional place to work.
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRApril 1, 2017
A professional atmosphere indeed but with no consideration for the ill employees. Exiting aerospace projects that keep s you inspired but too low salaries for the nature of the industry.
Pros
Highly educated atmosphere
Cons
Too low salaries
Nice environment , friendly employees
Mechanical Engineer-Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Isabela, PR 00662March 2, 2017
Good environment and benefits. I worked there for a year as a contractor for CTS renewing contract each month which is kind of frustrating not know if you gonna have a job next month. The pay is kind of low comparing to near by companies.
there are better jobs with better salaries
Software Engineer Caribbean Temporary Services (Former Employee) –  Isabela, PRFebruary 19, 2017
Not a real engineer programming work only for computer science personal training are not paid and it is every month also most be work extra hours for evaluation, a lot of people quit and take better jobs.
Pros
master after 2 year at work have help to paid
Cons
non paid extra hour and training
Fun place to apply good engineering skills
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 29, 2016
Great job with great people and amazing projects. Sadly the pay and benefits are not very good as well as job security. I learned visual basic and engine simulation
Goal Oriented
Buyer (Current Employee) –  PRNovember 20, 2015
Focus on goals. Measures all systems and activities. Good Moral and a very strong commitment with clients. Projects for process improvements and many activities to make processes better
Pros
Good Moral
Cons
Micro Management
Fun place to work
Structural Specialist (Former Employee) –  PRSeptember 15, 2015
most people are new hire and doesn't have other work experience. Management need to focus more on the human resources part and less in the sales. Good people. Its a good place to start and leave in 2 years.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
bad salary, inexperience managment
A fun place to work (Externals & Component Integration dept.)
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  IsabelaJuly 20, 2015
The company has two huge problems: 1. Low pay rate (caused by stakeholders including the board of directors) , 2. Lack of opportunities for career development (caused by company's management). However, if you like to go surfing and have fun with the buddies, its a good place to start. One good thing about the company is the job security.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Low pay rate and lack of opportunities