infotech innovations Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Company contracts with the U.S. Navy.
Property Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kings Bay Naval Submarine Support Base, GAMarch 14, 2016
Infotec Innovations Inc. is headquartered in New York. They contract with the U.S. Navy. I was hired for a specific project at Kings Bay Naval Base in St. Mary's GA. My original contract was for one year. The project was not finished at the end of my contract so it was renewed for another year which expires in August, 2016. The project will be completed on or before the contract ends. My contract will not be renewed a third time.
I was hired to inventory Department of the Navy assets to insure the assets are accounted for and in working order. I have learned the process of acquisition, normal use, wear and tear, expected life, tracking the transfer of assets and proper disposition of inventory.
The best part of the job is meeting new people, especially the hard working men and women of the Military, active duty and retirees. I also love seeing all of the great equipment they use, climbing into the equipment to capture the data needed for the inventory.
The least enjoyable part of the job is the tedious job of entering the mounds of data into the spreadsheets. It is a tedious, but necessary part of the job.
Pros
Meeting people from all over the country, seeing the equipment most civilians don't get to see up close.
Cons
Paperwork can be quite tedious.
Was a staffing agency that provided temporary man power mostly to the government when they need it for catch up work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  MCLB Barstow CA.92311September 27, 2012
Infotech Innovations is a New York based company they have vary little interaction with there employs you were under direct supervision of the shop supervisor at your work location.
No interaction
Biomedical Technician (Current Employee) –  Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VAFebruary 11, 2013
Just a hiring company for contract positions. They just pay my paycheck according to what I report. They make money per hour according to my wage.
Cons
no benefits

2.8