Infovision Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to company to work for!
Lead Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TxApril 25, 2014
They really look out for your best interest and management always calls back to make sure you are happy with the project/client.
Great company and culture
Assistant Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 17, 2014
I worked part-time coordinating top client events for the President of Infovision. That job entailed coordinating venues, caterers and decor. In addition to those duties, I was in charge of publicly introducing key guests, and ghostwriting thank-you speeches for the President during certain events.

During my time at Infovision, I learned time-management skills, attention to details, and organization. I also learned how to conduct myself around a variety of people, anywhere from vendors to CEO's of top companies.

I have a great relationship with all coworkers although my time spent with them was limited due to this job being part-time and mostly virtual (aside from the events).

The hardest part of the job was dealing with potential disasters throughout an event. It can be stressful dealing with so many moving parts at one time however, the most enjoyable part of the job was when all those pieces fell into place, creating a successful event.
Great company to work for!
Administrative Associate/ Intern (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 3, 2013
Assisted Administrative work

Data entry

Utilized Vendor Management Systems

Handled Applicant Tracking Systems

Used HR Management Systems

Conducted spreadsheets for audits and Certification of Insurance (COI)

Held responsible for maintaining confidential data
Excellent Opportunity for learning
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJAugust 21, 2013
very good place to start your careers. have very good people who are really helpful and kind.
Local consultancy for Dynamics GP -- out-of-business 2005
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2013
Typical localized Great Plains channel partner. Sold its business to Atlanta firm in 2005. Poor business prospects created low-morale environment.
Expanded knowledge of infrastructure organization
Project Manager (Contract), Dean Foods (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 25, 2013
My typical day involves managing project risks and issues as well as motivating project resources to meet deadlines while delivering on quality.

While I have significantly increased my knowledge of virtualization and windows operations, my understanding of PMI practices have increased as well.

The hardest part of the job has been identifying risk associated with legacy practices adopted by operations while the most enjoyable part has been delivering on the project requirements minimizing issues that create downtime.
Pros
constant improvements in employee benefits
Fun Flexible Work Environment
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 6, 2013
Great learning environment. Allows for a flexible schedule. Management listens to suggestions about how to improve company tasks.
Productive and Workplace friendly enviornment
SQL Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 9, 2012
Relaxed but professional environment.
Co-Workers are friendly and entertaining
The most enjoyable part of my job is that there is always an opportunity to learn something new.