The Sous Chef is responsible for supporting and leading a team of culinary professionals that deliver high-quality, great tasting food; proper food safety and sanitation procedures and profitability. The Sous Chef contributes to building top line sales and guest count through the delivery of a competitively superior team member and guest experience. The Sous Chef supports the menu items are executed with excellence in the restaurant. Additionally, the Sous Chef supports managing quality in all aspects of their job.
Job Requirements under the general guidance of the Executive and Sous Chefs, responsible for preparing all food items to the restaurant standards.
- Proven success as an Sous Chef, Executive Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager
- Strong passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge and service
- Proven ability to develop team
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression