Warehouse Specialist with a current Forklift Operators Certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education diploma (GED) preferred
- Must have a Forklift Certification
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Must be required to walk and stand for up to 5 hours a day.
- Must be able to stoop or crouch to perform shipping and packing duties
- Able to see and hear for safety while working on warehouse floor
- Verify materials against receiving documents
- Note and report discrepancies and obvious damages to materials
- Route materials to prescribed storage locations
- Store, stack and palletize materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods
- Rearrange and take inventory of stored materials
- Examine stored materials and report deterioration and damage
- Remove materials from storage and prepare for shipment
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties
Indeed - 8 months ago
Infused Solutions is a leader in Enterprise Content Management integration. Combining innovative system architecture, software development...