Infused Solutions LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 25, 2017
Infused solutions is a company that does contract work for the government. I actually worked for Department of Logistics Agency (DLA) helping them get caught up in there warehouse. The job was awesome and the pay would have been a lot more if the government had hired us.
Pros
Pay and locale
Cons
only 6 weeks
Working for the Army as a contractor is great. But Infused Solutions is terrible!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooke Army Medical Center, TXAugust 31, 2017
The on site managers are terrible. Lots of favoritism. They will brown nose with the COR's of the government contracts just to keep the contracts. They will fire you if the GS person in charge doesn't like you! No matter if you are a good employee or not. Seen the on site managers hire a COR'S family member and allow him to take LWOP and do nothing about it and seen them fire someone else cause they took LWOP. Double standards with this company. Two on site mangers for this contract one is reasonable and cares and listens and the other one well she is how do I put this.. oh wait pure evil if your not Hispanic she doesn't like you period!!!!!!!!
Pros
gets your foot in the door as a federal contractor.
Cons
terrible pay, no raises ever!! no bonuses ..holidays your lucky if they have a luncheon lol
Micro Managers
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Sam Houston, TXAugust 25, 2017
fast paced work environment. love the job. due to dishonest people the micro managing has gotten worse. Other than that all is well. Just like any other company/job where there are problem children.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No chance of promotion
Do not recommend
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKMarch 22, 2017
Not a good place to work if you are looking for stability and career advancement. Training was minimal and doesn't allow you a learning curve in order to understand what you are doing. The pay and benefits are lacking too. For the stiff requirements of the employee the pay is very low. Culture was so-so. It felt like a ant in the line of other ants, chugging out work. Not really personable.
Pros
A paycheck, flexible work hours
Cons
Training, pay rate, benefits, general atmosphere, lunch time (30 min)
Terrible place to stay on a permanent basis
Accounting Tech I I (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKMarch 17, 2017
Not some place to work if you have a degree because there is no room for advancement or promotions nor raises. They do not care about their employees.
Pros
Paycheck
The last resort....
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington,DCJuly 22, 2015
Infused Solutions, LLC is a short term contract company best suited for newly graduated college kids, or retiree's looking to supplement their income.

This company makes policy changes on the fly (Leave, Benefits, Compensation) on a whim without prior notification to its employee's, leaving staff to readjust bill payments, and vacations on the regular. 401K is good for your personal portfolio but they do very little matching so it is extremely difficult to grow it. You will not get a raise so negotiate your salary up front.
Bonuses for superb work for the customer are non existent so it leaves one to wonder if you need to go above and beyond in the workplace.

This company DOES not care about its main asset the employee and has proven it in times of crisis such as the Federal Government Furlough. Nobody from the company contacted its employees explaining what they were supposed to do during this time. Advancement within the company is unlikely as well because the Executives and other corporate staff do not communicate with the onsite employee's.

The worst part of the "Company" is its "Bully" culture,offered in any interactions with the corporate office. Where the executive staff along with HR uses their ability to fire and demote to keep the employees from addressing issues.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Company Culture, Benefits, Compensation, Pto, Managament, No advancement
Depends on your location and contract
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHNovember 12, 2014
I was assigned to the US Army as an administrative assistant for a recruiting company. The CO of the company was not very helpful in conveying their daily needs and it was very difficult to pin them do to help train me on systems that I needed to learn. The company (Infused Solutions) itself is a great company to work for, but since it's a yearly contract position, security is non-existent.
Great job while in school
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 6, 2014
Good pay with flexible hours.
Only good for people that are self motivated and can work under little supervision.
Great benefits.
Little interaction with management.
Pros
flexible hours, pay
Cons
no advancement, contract work
Outstanding Administrative Support
Administrative General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLDecember 4, 2013
Infused Solutions LLC gave me the perfect opportunity to excel in my Contract Administration Position, both personally and professionally.
Pros
Their administrative and HR professionals made my job a pleasure.
Cons
Productive and Great organization to start or maintain career.
General clerk II, Contractor for (FAA) (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 12, 2012
A typical day at work consist of mulitiple task. From start to finish of a working day you will begin an complete several task. I learned and gained more Accounting, Federal Archiving, and Shipping & Receiving knowledge. My co-workers work well as a team to keep up an productive rate performance. The hardest part of my job is the short deadlines that customers tend to give. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fun events they give for us employees and postiveness from the management team.
Pros
great management, paid time off, good healthcare
Cons
very competitive workplace at times.