Infused Solutions LLC Employee Reviews in United States

The last resort....
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington,DCJuly 22, 2015
Infused Solutions, LLC is a short term contract company best suited for newly graduated college kids, or retiree's looking to supplement their income.

This company makes policy changes on the fly (Leave, Benefits, Compensation) on a whim without prior notification to its employee's, leaving staff to readjust bill payments, and vacations on the regular. 401K is good for your personal portfolio but they do very little matching so it is extremely difficult to grow it. You will not get a raise so negotiate your salary up front.
Bonuses for superb work for the customer are non existent so it leaves one to wonder if you need to go above and beyond in the workplace.

This company DOES not care about its main asset the employee and has proven it in times of crisis such as the Federal Government Furlough. Nobody from the company contacted its employees explaining what they were supposed to do during this time. Advancement within the company is unlikely as well because the Executives and other corporate staff do not communicate with the onsite employee's.

The worst part of the "Company" is its "Bully" culture,offered in any interactions with the corporate office. Where the executive staff along with HR uses their ability to fire and demote to keep the employees from addressing issues.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Company Culture, Benefits, Compensation, PTO, Managament, No advancement
Great job while in school
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 6, 2014
Good pay with flexible hours.
Only good for people that are self motivated and can work under little supervision.
Great benefits.
Little interaction with management.
Pros
flexible hours, pay
Cons
no advancement, contract work
Productive and Great organization to start or maintain career.
General clerk II, Contractor for (FAA) (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 12, 2012
A typical day at work consist of mulitiple task. From start to finish of a working day you will begin an complete several task. I learned and gained more Accounting, Federal Archiving, and Shipping & Receiving knowledge. My co-workers work well as a team to keep up an productive rate performance. The hardest part of my job is the short deadlines that customers tend to give. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fun events they give for us employees and postiveness from the management team.
Pros
great management, paid time off, good healthcare
Cons
very competitive workplace at times.
Outstanding Administrative Support
Administrative General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLDecember 4, 2013
Infused Solutions LLC gave me the perfect opportunity to excel in my Contract Administration Position, both personally and professionally.
Pros
their administrative and hr professionals made my job a pleasure.