INFUSION PARTNERS Employee Reviews in United States

Great group of people to work with.
Nurse Clinician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 15, 2016
Busy days. Very high turnover rate among workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing care for the patients. Most employees wish their ideas were implemented in helping improve day-to-day operations.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Too much delay in replacing staff when positions are vacated.
Productive and Pleasant Work Environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2015
My time at Infusion Partners was enjoyable, and I have been grateful for the learning experience. I started out being trained in Sterile Compounding right out of school, and soon became the only mixing tech. It was a fast paced and sometimes stressful position, but I could have done it without the amazing and understanding staff. I was in charge of all operations within the clean room, ante room, and chemo room, including, but not limited to: USP 797 Guidelines, cleaning, keeping accurate logs, performing aseptic technique, and keeping track of needed medication and supplies to be ordered.
Pros
Set schedule Monday-Friday, Flexibility when needed to take personal time off
Cons
Short lunch breaks, long commute from home
No advancement
Nutrition Care Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 1, 2015
Job security is now nonexistent. corporate doesn't care about the "little worker ants". questions are never answered and they have let people go with no warning.
everyone was helpful
pharmacy assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHFebruary 8, 2015
Our managers and everyone worked together to make a comfortable day. Co-workers were very caring. Every one was very friendly and helpful if I had a problem. We would get a free lunch and snacks once a month. All pharmacists were very caring to help everyone feel comfortable.
Pros
free lunches once a week
Cons
a really fast paced company. but that was needed to help patients in need.
easy to work with everyone
pharmacy technician assistant/courier (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2013
I worked m-f 8:30a.m.-5: p.m. .
I learned where all supplies are located for when I pulled them for patients.Everyone were really friendly and helpful.Hardest part was having to lift heavy items every now and then(I'll be 68 this coming
November).I enjoyed helping deliver medicines and supplies to
patients.
Pros
free lunches every now and then
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun work place with a family like team
staff pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Grand prairieAugust 12, 2013
Daily morning meeting to review and prioritize compounding and dispensing of orders and all patient related issues including lab reviews, clinical monitoring, receive and review new orders for dose appropriateness, drug/ disease interactions, allergies, compound and deliver prescriptions in a timely manner, contact physician for any concerns, verify completion, extension or change in therapy. Verify patient compliance and effectiveness of therapy through regular patient assessment and in co-ordination with home health nursing, monitor adverse events, hospitalizations, IV line related issues and resolutions, Vancomycin and aminoglycoside dosing, monitor ADR, TPN monitoring, checking IV admixtures, monitor IV room and equipment calibration and cleanliness per USP 797 guidelines.
Pros
no weekends
Good environment. Had great coworkers. Great hours
Pharmacy Technician II (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 5, 2015
There were a lot of good opportunities to learn new skills. Remote coworkers (at branches in other states) were always helpful and kind.
Pros
benefits, work hours
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Medical Documentation Team/Intake New Referral CSR (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNJuly 19, 2012
Organized workplace, Productivity is stable, co-workers are helpful and enjoyable, Management is understanding and supportive
Pros
flexible and understanding
Cons
location is closing due to relocation
my co workers werte great but corpoae only are about money
I greet all incoming customers and assist to his (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNJuly 25, 2012
They bought us and sold the company and we all lost out jobs. I have been there for 5 years and i have loved my job an my co-workers. I hate to see the company go but it is very unfortunate.
Everyone is for themselves
pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 9, 2015
No one trains you or let you learn anything new because they want to make sure they have job security by knowing everything.
Acccount excutive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, alNovember 13, 2013
Each day I would visit hospitals, physican offices, hospice agencies, home healthcare facilities, and speciality clinics. I enjoyed my daily routine.
Family oriented work environment (Each one help one)
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LADecember 16, 2012
great company to work for. Benefits were not as established as I would have liked. Overall good experience.
Productive.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 21, 2012
Compound medications, prepare meds and supplies for delivery, labels and double check meds for patient's safety.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
n/a
rewarding
Pharmacy Technician II-Sterile Compounding (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 4, 2014
compouding of Mix IV's great place to work and coworkes/rewarding place to ba at
Good Pay
Compounding Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 12, 2012
Offered fair wages for work. Clean work environment and friendly staff.
Nice Place
Lead Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 8, 2014
Small company, but good place to work. Would recommend this place
challanging
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TxAugust 29, 2013
I would always get to the office early to ensure that the office was set up for the day, Answer phones if needed, Take new referral information- from Hospitals, Dr's offices or Outpatient clinics. Confirm patient information with discharge planners or social workers. Scheduled Nurse liason to visit patient for preliminary teaching/information about homecare- to ensure that patient is appropriate. Taking note, daily- the needs of, not only our patient's but the nursing agencies, Dr's and the families that will be the primary caregivers. It is challanging at times, dealing with different types of personalities within the office, learning how to positively diffuse different situations that will sometimes come up in any office. It is difficult when an issue comes up that can't be resolved:
ie: can't obtain an authorization for an ordered therapy for one reason or another- or, you can't locate a nursing agency that accepts the patient's insurance and is in the area of service. Verify patient insurance - It's always a wonderful feeling when you can help an otherwise difficult situation- and be a positive influence for someone in their time of need.It is difficult sometimes, not to take any of the day home with you.
Pros
it allows me to work with social work, nurse discharge planners, help patinet's
Cons
drive 45 minutes to 1 hr to work