Infusion Employee Reviews

great staff
Infusion Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHSeptember 13, 2016
Patients are scattered all over NH and Massachusetts making seeing patients difficult and time consuming. Spent more time driving and less time with patients. Per-diem work not always available.
Clinical Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant Student (Former Employee) –  Martinez, CAAugust 8, 2016
I am a new MA eager to learn! I take enjoyment working as a team and believe every member has an important role in a patient’s health care. The most rewarding thing about my career choice is the interaction with patients. Each patient is different and teaches you something new not only medically but about life.
Pros
Patient Interaction
Cons
Seeing patients ill
Productive and fun workplace
Chef (Current Employee) –  Pelham, NYAugust 6, 2016
Enjoying and lovable local customers also employees. Learn different cultures around you , timely manage other employees , fast paced environment , .
Pros
N/a
Cons
No Benefits, No Breaks, One Day Off
Great
Hostess/Runner (Current Employee) –  Pelham, NYMay 27, 2016
A typical day at work would start at 5:00pm for prep, open at 6:00pm for dinner, a great crowd of customers would then arrive, closing would be around 12. I learned a lot about fine dining. The cuisine was spectacular. I had good relations working with both the staff and management.
Good work environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 25, 2016
Good relationship between staff and providers. Opportunity for growth within center. Recently, The Everett Clinic has been purchased by DaVita, Inc., and I am concerned about retainment/wage.
Keep Busy
Biller/Coder (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 27, 2016
This job is very challenging. It always keeps me busy. It keeps me busy enough I have even brought some work at home to keep up.

The people are very nice, but I haven't had the time to waste to just play around.
What a great company
Front Desk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 30, 2015
I really loved working here! This was such an amazing environment and it was great atmosphere. I learned so many skills that I'm thankful for.
Dysfunctional and no purpose
art director (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 15, 2015
I worked at Infusion for less than a year in the creative group, it's one of the worst professional experiences of my career. It's not a good agency. It feels more like a call-center. Horrid collaboration and planning process. There is a general lack of team mentality. They have what is called the creative group but really it's just a handful of creatives. Half of the creative staff are contractors or based out of the Poland production studio. The full team creative team is less than 10 people. There is no CD level UX person. There is no copywriter on staff. The two art creative directors resigned. There is one strategy CD left but that is it. It's very much a chop shop servicing the sales team. No group meetings assembled by leadership, no creative group meetings and culture is minimal. Seems to be a mass exodus happening.

There i a huge problem with account management or lack of account management. Right now the account people are just salesmen who throw everything over the fence to the creative group to solve or fix. Accounts are managed by project managers on a day to day level with no account management presence.

There a a few good brands but the majority of the work being done is proof of concept. A lot of lack luster thinking and purposeless work being created. Don't expect to learn anything here. Don't expect to win any awards and don't expect a clear path for growth.

The company seems lost, they don't know who they are. The creative group as a whole is a disaster. They need new Sr company leadership and new creative team leadership. Advice to senior management
  more... is to vacate your consultancy ways and hire leadership from recognized digital agencies to help re-shape the company.  less
Pros
work hours are fairly 9-5, central location
Cons
poor sr leadership, disorganized, chop shop, no process, no proper account management
Terrible Management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2015
Don't be mislead by the nice offices, the company is doing terrible financially and if you are not in Toronto or worked with the company for over 5 years, you have no career growth.
Pros
Good people under management
Cons
Management, Compensation, and Sales
Very laid back environment, nice staff, mismanaged
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasJune 18, 2015
Everyday went by fast. Always busy. Worked with very nice and helpful team. Management was disconnected, didn't utilize knowledgeable staff appropriately. The hardest part of the job was accepting what you could not change about management .
Pros
Bonuses
Should be called Delusion
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  USMay 19, 2015
Claims to be an "innovative" company with a "great culture" that "cares about their clients" but really just another IT body shop / outsourcing firm run by scumbag salesmen and their buffoonish CEO who couldn't care less about the client once the contract is signed.
Pros
Paychecks do come on time.
Cons
Dead-end company with a horrible reputation.
Great Innovative Company
Project Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
Learned a lot about Business Analysis and Project Management
Very skillful developers
Knowledgeable project managers
Pros
Innovative, Fun
Cons
Not enough work for employees/contractors at this time
friendly environment
Senior Software Engineer - Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
It does allow for a good work/life balance which was very important to me