Infusionsoft Employee Reviews

Sales Role
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 27, 2017
I had a great first 12 months, very successful
Last 6 months were full of internal challenges in the company. Poor product innovation, poorer customer service, and late reactions to the market led to a drastic drop in sales. When I left, there were more customers cancelling every month than new customers coming in the door.
Pros
Great office, some flexibility with PTO
Cons
Leadership at all levels appears to be in over their heads
Great company but no direction and poor leadership
Regional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2017
Leadership does a poor job of communicating the vision and direction of the company. Hard to know who runs the ship. Especially for the sales team, there are no processes in place, no training, no development. You are on your own.
This was a great company to work for and help build it.
Marketing and Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 26, 2017
I would meet with small businesses to go over their marketing strategy and help them implement that into their business. I learned a ton about marketing strategy, businesses processes, and digital marketing.
Pros
Great company culture, travel, always learning
Cons
A bit disorganized, but that goes with being a start-up
Infusionsoft is a Talent Factory
Creative Director/Leadership Design (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 14, 2017
I love Infusionsoft, the people, the purpose, the values and the mission. This is what creates culture. Infusionsoft invests in its people and gives opportunities to people like no other place I have experienced before.

I came in as an art director and they leveled me up to a VP. I will forever be grateful for the life changing opportunities they gave me.

While there are always challenges with the pace of a high growth company, I am a forever fan. I would work there again in a second if the op presented itself.
Pros
They believe in people and invest in their growth and development, They embrace the bold and those with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, You have a voice.
Cons
This high growth company moves fast and the amount of change is hard for many.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Videographer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 25, 2016
Nice place to work to stay focused and get busy. Many cooks in the kitchen trying to make too many pivots. Lower management is not on the same page as Upper management.
Pros
Free lunches, flexable time off
Cons
No room for advancment
Productive, great place to work with state of the art building
Technical Support/Customer Delight (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 26, 2015
Infusionsoft was a great position, I loved the work (chat support) and the people I was surrounded by were top notch. The only draw backs were favoritism lead to promotions as oppose to work ethic.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Advancement is based on personality not work.
The grass is always greener, until you realize a lot of the green are weeds
Director (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 28, 2015
Dynamic culture - core values displayed everywhere . . . to remind everyone what they're supposed to be?

Some amazing talent . Some incredibly awful talent too; unfortunately, many of them are leaders who are good at saying what everyone wants to hear, but have no clue how to 'do the right thing' (one of their core values).

If you're not Mormon, chances are you won't be 'one of the boys'.

If you're looking for a place with a cool environment, free coffee, free soda, and free cereal, this could be the place for you. If you're really looking to help make an impact by thinking outside the box, and breaking out of the standard way of doing business, this is not the place for you. If you're not a suck-up, this is definitely not the place for you.

Staggering fact: Over 25% of employees leave. Compare this to the other organizations you're looking at before you get too enamored with the cereal bar. The recent "Best Places to Work" data caused an enormous wave internally due to the poor ratings given by employees . . . the irony is that many of the leaders believed the data to be untrue.
Pros
Coffee, cereal, soda, meeting on the 'field'
Cons
Very big fundamental business problems causing the wheel to have no effect on the rudder, resulting in a ship that's loosing sailors and floating aimlessly.
We worked hard and we played hard
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJuly 31, 2015
A typical day would be starting on phone answering questions about our SAAS Solutions from customers in other countries and Iearned much about this type of service as I hadn't had a lot of exposure to it prior to the job. Resolving calls would entail checking our internal knowledge bases from my wonderful colleagues who were always happy to help, which includes our Advanced Support Reps.

To me the hardest part of my job was dealing with customers calling in with bad attitude. Assuming their problem was all my fault. I fell back on my training and professionalism though, and was always able to steer them back to resolving their problem.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and solving their not simple problems. People were always quite happy at this point and I very much enjoyed that.

Management really believed in a work life balance and make sure everyone had ample vacation time and health benefits starting on day one.

The company also went out of their way to provide for recreating during down time with a ping pong table, an Xbox video game and other company get outings like attending the Rodeo and Bear chasing at 3:30 AM!
Pros
We would have company provided lunch and soda brought in often.
Cons
Sometimes bad communication with the home office in Arizona.
Great Company
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 24, 2015
Infusionsoft has amazing culture and is a great place to work. The compensation of Tech Support is low but it is an entry level position.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Fun Environment if you fit in with the Culture
Admin (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 11, 2014
You'll do well at this company if you figure out which kool-aid to drink, and drink it from a hose.
Pros
Free cereal
Cons
Drink the (specific flavored) kool-aid
Amazing Culture!
Multimedia Content Strategist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 12, 2014
Great values and mission. To help small businesses across the world, succeed and achieve their dreams.
Fun, advancing company that cares for their employees
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 24, 2014
If you want to look forward to going to work and feel like your co-workers are your friends and extended family, Infusionsoft is the place to look. Infusionsoft has a great culture that genuinely cares about its employees and customers and that seeks to continually innovate and be top-of-class as a cutting-edge and Agile-mature software shop.