Ing

Ing Employer Reviews

Low morale not family oriented
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: all the overtime you want to work
Cons: short breaks no raises
This job has alot of unskilled management and staff.
Overall employees are overworked and under paid.
Rules and expectations are created on a day to day very unorganized.
Laid Back
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 8, 2015
It is a great company to work for but in order to advance you need to pass your series exams, which seem tedious but the management team is very supportive in being able to help you get that done on time and setting you with your clients.
Productive work environment
Issue Team Member (Former Employee), Minot, NDDecember 17, 2014
Reviewed and issued term, permanent, and universal life insurance policies. I learned that the insurance field was not a good fit for me. Management was very hard to work with and required a lot of unnecessary tasks and overtime. Co-workers were supportive but, like with most jobs, had their groups they did/didn't associate with. The hardest part of the job was learning the ins and outs of insurance policies. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we got rewarded for meeting our weekly goals for the entire team.
Senior Recordkeeper (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlNovember 21, 2014
Processing death benefits of pensioners by mail to surviving spouse or children.
Stopping current benefits to pensioner.

Management was always helpful.
Co-workers worked as a team.
Researching on microfilm for pensioner's election and benefit forms
Good Work Environment
Financial Planning Intern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2014
Great introduction into the insurance industry, and allowed me to gain multiple state required insurance licenses.
An excellent, professional business.
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Denver,COOctober 16, 2014
Pros: an excellent working environment.
An well-defined and interesting job in a large building. Enjoyed the challenge of knowing where everyone was in the building and making the deliveries. I also enjoyed learning to use Excel to see that the shipping bill costs were split to the appropriate departments. The company encouraged and supported volunteer work, resulting in my volunteering for the first time in my life.
Remote work environment
VMWare Engineer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 6, 2014
Remote work environment
work was constant
Co-workers were very helpful
Great CRMs platforms learning experience, poor managerial staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, CTOctober 2, 2014
If you want to equip yourself with the highest proficiency levels in Customer Relations Management (CRM) processes, this is the place to start at. They have the best training programs I've ever had, and even though they will drain you till exhaustion, if you succeed them it will make you feel you can perform at all levels everywhere you go.
However, be ready to encounter supervisors that are not quite there yet in terms of maturity professionalism and/or leadership.
You might get screamed at in front of your neighbor colleagues when still in "training phase." And don't you dare to complaint about it otherwise, all supervisors will plot against you until they spot you with a mistake and fire you, hence, didn't fire others for doing the same.
Some of them don't even know how to implement the job's performance goals metrics, even when you overpass your goals they still "hammer" you for isolated mistakes you might have done...
Overall I was proud of the excellent customer service standards the company encourage and maintains, I definitely would work with them as a broker.
Proactive
Sales Support Specialist, Project Support (Current Employee), Windsor, CTSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: lack of mentoring for advancement
Large company that offers work life balance, flexibilty and company gatherings. Gives back to the community and offers paid time to volunteer for a cause you believe in.
Good company to work for but work load is to demanding for the staffing levels.
Lead Software Developer / Development Manager (Former Employee), MinneapolisSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, and 401k are very good.
Cons: work load is too demanding for the staffing levels, resulting in many hours of overtime after hours and on weekends.
Good company to work for, but work load is way too demanding for the staffing levels, resulting in many hours of overtime after hours and on weekends. Pay, Benefits, and 401K are very good. Co-Workers were great to work with. My direct manager was also great to work with. Upper Management started to make team and staffing reductions that did not make sense for the current projects and applications. Hard working, older, experienced workers were let go for no reason. Can only guess it was for expense reduction and wanting to have a younger staff. Reductions caused support pressures on applications for younger less experienced staff.
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Braintree, MASeptember 3, 2014
Productive and a Challenge to work at ING/VOYA. Work Life Balance important to Management
very good company to work for
401k Specialist (Former Employee), Lewiston, MESeptember 2, 2014
Pros: talking with the clients
Cons: there were none
very family and community conscious. very understanding when I lost both parents they helped me through it with what ever I needed even when I did not know I needed it. The space for advancement is defiantly there and very much encouraged. I learned a lot about 401k programs that I use even today for my family. Hardest part of job was having to say no to some people who I could not help. I met a lot of people who I have remained friends with.
I owned the company
Financial Advisor, Wealth Management (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: worked for me
Cons: repetitive
This isn't applicable. I owned the company and mothballed it a few years ago. Therefore no one can apply to work at Atlas Recruiting. It was a great experience and I made a good living doing it. But it didn't fulfil me and I wanted a more challenging rewarding job.
Short term position
NEW BUSINESS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Minot, NDAugust 8, 2014
Great atmosphere, very short lived as I was only in ND for a few months
Good
Tutor (Former Employee), Duluth, MNJuly 7, 2014
Good company to work for, the management team is very nice and supportive, and its a great place to meet people from the same industry.
Summary
Retirement Consultant (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 4, 2014
Great company to work for! I would highly recommend ING to anyone.
Great Environment, helpful people
Financial Adviser Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 28, 2014
I am currently only interning at ING so I can't really say as much as to how a career is with them. However from what I have experienced it seems like a great place to work. Everyone is very supportive of one another and do not hesitate to help each other.
Limited advancement
Senior Plan Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Latham, NYJune 23, 2014
Very hierarchical with limited opportunity to grow and advance your career.
Comfortable and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAMay 28, 2014
Pros: free coffee and close to various restaurants
Cons: no cons
A typical day at work is taking inbound calls all day and when call volumes are low I enjoy brief conversation with my co-workers within my immeadiate reach. The hardest part of my job is when call volumes are high and you don't get a break in between calls but other than that I enjoy working with other people.
nice company to learn and start my career in finance
Financial advisor (Former Employee), NetherlandsMay 15, 2014
Pros: career possibilities
Cons: i could only offer clients ing products and therefore i couldn't give independent advice
Learned the basics of financial products and developed my sales skills

I worked office hours and had appointments in the evening.

1 2 3 4 5