Ing

Ing Employer Reviews

Working at ING
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 8, 2014
It was a very nice place to work. It was my first job at a retirement center and it taught me alot about 401(k)s and other retirement plans. The call center was a professional environment. The most enjoyable part was educating the participants about their retirement plans.
Provided me with great life experience
Plan Manager-Defined Contributions Client Services (Former Employee), Braintree, MAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: management was present and gave direction
Cons: the downsizing of staff for ipo
My time with ING provided me with a great work experience and taught me that teamwork is number 1
minimum supervision
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 2, 2014
I enjoyed being able to get my work done without feeling "watched over" at all times.
Not a bad place to work
New Business Supervisor (Former Employee), Minot, NDDecember 12, 2013
Hard to advance in your career due to managements culture. Very willing to teach employees new skills. Very hard to have a work/life balance while working at ING.
Work with smile in my carrer
Customer Care Manager ( Officer- Scale-I) (Former Employee), BangaloreWarangalVijayawdaTipturHyderabadGunturNovember 23, 2013
As a customer care manager - I served to the customers satisfy all the customers
Good communication Skills
Coordinate With Team
work day !
T├ęcnico en sistemas computacionales (Former Employee), Cd, Madero TamaulipasNovember 20, 2013
for my expirence in all my old jobs
always i learn new things and skills
some easy other hard to play or understand
but always giving a nice face to all
An employer that is focussed on the customer.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 1, 2013
Pros: focussed on the customer.
Cons: no life work balance.
Focused and dedicated Operations leader successful in case installation and process improvement. Cultivates a team culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions fostering a culture of collaboration and team work
Fun Productive Diverse Environment
Technology Support Specialist I (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2013
Pros: environment, coworkers, location
Cons: none on ing side, if any it was with my temp agency
Absolutely a great place to work. Not once did i ever have a issue working there. from Security to colleagues, everyone is nice and sociable. it honestly feels like a family. I worked as a contractor and loved every minute of it.
Good company with good upside potential
Director of Project & Release Management (Former Employee), West Chester, PAOctober 21, 2013
Lots of changes over the past two years. Now Voya Inc. Good work environment & great people.
Overall my experience at ING was good
Senior Performance Analyst (Former Employee), Windsor, CTSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: nice environment, cubicles and cafateria
Cons: location, i live south of hartford and ing moved to a location north of hartford
It is more important to discuss my typical month and quarter. I was responsible for creating and distributing all monthly and quarterly performance and risk reports. On a monthly basis this was around 1,000 reports with almost twice that many at quarter-end. I also was responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance and risk of our various – more... portfolios to insure that similar portfolio (based on style) fell within predetermined guideline. I produced a great many ad hoc reports based on the needs of a specific client or for a sales presentation. At one point I managed a team of four people. The demand to get reports out at month-end and quarter-end was extreme. Mot reports were due within three to five business days of month-end. I found ways to get the reports out quickly and correctly but it was hard. I enjoyed the people I worked with. – less
More with less amplified
Marketing Communications (Current Employee), Windsor, CTAugust 21, 2013
Pros: cafe on site
Cons: too many to list
Possibly the worst corporate experience I have ever had. Fear based management, low pay and negative environment
ING IS FOR LOSERS
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2013
Pros: part timers get benefits
Cons: management is ghetto! if you are mature professional this is not the place for you!
Working for ING is HELL ON EARTH! This is not a company for professionals. Management is GHETTO! Anything goes for this company and it has a revolving door. The training is a joke and it takes two call center directors to run a bunch of losers!
error
Risk Management Alternatives (Former Employee), jacksonville, flAugust 12, 2013
.error....................errorr...................errorr
Fun Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 5, 2013
Family oriented work place. Manager were very understanding. Family type work environment.
Flexibility, Ownership, Analytical and Social
Independent Financial Agent (Current Employee), Ruskin, FLJuly 26, 2013
Pros: flexibility to pick time and location to work, meeting and helping a variety of persons, residual income;
Cons: a lot of time, effort, out of pocket expenses and creativity in the beginning
Typical day: Check emails, schedule meetings, check status of case, meet with prospects and clients, process paperwork, research and product knowledge training, and prepare proposals.
Productive and fun workplace with ING
SQL Server Developer (Current Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 18, 2013
Learned new technologies with my colleagues and Management is very supportive, never felt the hard time and every moment in ING is very enjoyable.
casual work environment
Sr. Annuities Policy Owner Services Processor (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: casual dress
I did follow up calls to owners and financial advisors after an annuity policy had been issued. If the request was not in good order, i would call either the policy owner, financial advisor or the transfer company and assist them with getting the request in good order so that the claim may be processed.
I did training to co workers on the different – more... systems that ING uses.
I enjoy working with people and do everything I can to solve their problem. – less
Overall Good
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Upper MidwestJune 11, 2013
Pros: good compensation
Cons: poor management and culture changes
Independent Agency Builder. I developed a very dynamic award winning team that ultimately became the backbone of ING in the Upper Midwest.
People are very Nice!
Benefits Specialist QDRO Department (Current Employee), Jackosnville, FLJune 10, 2013
Working at ING is great, unfortunately I am just a temp. I am currently working on filling a permanent position!
Secure employment available.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 5, 2013
ING offers good benefits, but below average compensation.