Ing

Ing Employer Reviews

Fun Productive Diverse Environment
Technology Support Specialist I (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2013
Pros: environment, coworkers, location
Cons: none on ing side, if any it was with my temp agency
Absolutely a great place to work. Not once did i ever have a issue working there. from Security to colleagues, everyone is nice and sociable. it honestly feels like a family. I worked as a contractor and loved every minute of it.
Good company with good upside potential
Director of Project & Release Management (Former Employee), West Chester, PAOctober 21, 2013
Lots of changes over the past two years. Now Voya Inc. Good work environment & great people.
Overall my experience at ING was good
Senior Performance Analyst (Former Employee), Windsor, CTSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: nice environment, cubicles and cafateria
Cons: location, i live south of hartford and ing moved to a location north of hartford
It is more important to discuss my typical month and quarter. I was responsible for creating and distributing all monthly and quarterly performance and risk reports. On a monthly basis this was around 1,000 reports with almost twice that many at quarter-end. I also was responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance and risk of our various portfolios to insure that similar portfolio (based on style) fell within predetermined guideline. I produced a great many ad hoc reports based on the needs of a specific client or for a sales presentation. At one point I managed a team of four people. The demand to get reports out at month-end and quarter-end was extreme. Mot reports were due within three to five business days of month-end. I found ways to get the reports out quickly and correctly but it was hard. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
More with less amplified
Marketing Communications (Current Employee), Windsor, CTAugust 21, 2013
Pros: cafe on site
Cons: too many to list
Possibly the worst corporate experience I have ever had. Fear based management, low pay and negative environment
ING IS FOR LOSERS
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2013
Pros: part timers get benefits
Cons: management is ghetto! if you are mature professional this is not the place for you!
Working for ING is HELL ON EARTH! This is not a company for professionals. Management is GHETTO! Anything goes for this company and it has a revolving door. The training is a joke and it takes two call center directors to run a bunch of losers!
error
Risk Management Alternatives (Former Employee), jacksonville, flAugust 12, 2013
.error....................errorr...................errorr
Fun Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 5, 2013
Family oriented work place. Manager were very understanding. Family type work environment.
Flexibility, Ownership, Analytical and Social
Independent Financial Agent (Current Employee), Ruskin, FLJuly 26, 2013
Pros: flexibility to pick time and location to work, meeting and helping a variety of persons, residual income;
Cons: a lot of time, effort, out of pocket expenses and creativity in the beginning
Typical day: Check emails, schedule meetings, check status of case, meet with prospects and clients, process paperwork, research and product knowledge training, and prepare proposals.
Productive and fun workplace with ING
SQL Server Developer (Current Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 18, 2013
Learned new technologies with my colleagues and Management is very supportive, never felt the hard time and every moment in ING is very enjoyable.
casual work environment
Sr. Annuities Policy Owner Services Processor (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: casual dress
I did follow up calls to owners and financial advisors after an annuity policy had been issued. If the request was not in good order, i would call either the policy owner, financial advisor or the transfer company and assist them with getting the request in good order so that the claim may be processed.
I did training to co workers on the different systems that ING uses.
I enjoy working with people and do everything I can to solve their problem.
Overall Good
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Upper MidwestJune 11, 2013
Pros: good compensation
Cons: poor management and culture changes
Independent Agency Builder. I developed a very dynamic award winning team that ultimately became the backbone of ING in the Upper Midwest.
People are very Nice!
Benefits Specialist QDRO Department (Current Employee), Jackosnville, FLJune 10, 2013
Working at ING is great, unfortunately I am just a temp. I am currently working on filling a permanent position!
Secure employment available.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 5, 2013
ING offers good benefits, but below average compensation.
Safe productive workplace
State Marketing Director (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYApril 24, 2013
Pros: safe productive workplace
Cons: none to mention
Safe productive workplace. This company has provided everything in the employment contract.
review daily e-mails, voice mails and daily work assigment
Operations Coordinator, Enrollment Services (Former Employee), Somerset, NJApril 22, 2013
Pros: learn all about retirement services, funds and work with team players
Cons: trafic interstate 287 north and south
Management your own productive and priorities, maintain to completed your daily assigments, provided customer services to plan participant and co-workers, problems resolutions in timely manner, review for no errores and team work
ING Bank working on surviving crisis
Data Entry (Former Employee), Des Moines IowaApril 15, 2013
Pros: very supportive of community volunteering, lots of team building, works hard to be a business you can be proud of, provides microwaves, ice, coffee, and water, encourages healthy living
Cons: lunch room however does not encourage healthy living :)
Currently ING is not somewhere you might want to work if you don't deal directly with customers.
Great Experience
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 12, 2013
Shipping/Receiving, loading, unloading, packager, and stacking. Conducted monthly, quarterly, and yearly inventories of stock. Forklift operator. Cleaned equipment and processed necessary paperwork
Investment Management - Trading
Executive Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches and plenty of over-time if i desired it
This was a fun and nice company to work for. It was a contracted position which ended after 6 months.

The day would begin by reviewing and responding to emails.

Arrange travel for analyst/researchers for domestic and international travel.

Arranged catering for internal and external meetings daily.

Meet, greet and present clients to analyst/researchers meetings.

Prepare and distribute reports to traders.
typical business work environment. ability to work remotely was a nice feature
Client Relationship Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Braintree, MAMarch 20, 2013
typical day at work would include client contact, internal business meetings, client conference calls, interaction with team, project team meetings, trouble shooting, data compilation. Hardest part of the job is working through issues timely and effectively to minimze impact to client. Most enjoyable part of the job was sucessfully completing a project/task in a timely and effective manner.
My average day at work
Residente de Proyectos (Former Employee), Campo, CLFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: i had my gas paid
Cons: i worked overtime
My average day consisted of coming into work and checking up my calendar to plan my day around any upcoming deadlines or commitments. I currently had a number of small projects with which mainly involved technical queries from assets offshore which I generally dealed first thing. The rest of my day was either planning what was recquired to complete a scope of work or conducting tasks .