Ingage Partners provides Management and Technology Consulting services inspired by a desire to join the movement of a new kind of company - one driven by values and focused on earning profits as a way toward the greater goal of doing good. Ingage was inspired to bring a greater purpose to Consulting by crafting services that amaze our clients and passionate people who fuel positive change in our community. Our team of highly talented consultants brings customized solutions to each client enabling them to achieve their business goals. We also form partnerships with charitable organizations, donating both our time and financial resources, to make an impact.
Ingage Partners is growing our team of Software Developer who are highly specialized with a wide range of functions and responsibilities. They are responsible for designing and developing simple and scalable solutions that support business objectives while providing expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing. Our Developers will work with the business to ensure the technical solution is a quality solution that will meet the needs of the business.
What You’ll Do:
Your primary responsibility is delighting our customers and exciting them about the solution. You will do so through the following activities:
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications, as well as participate in the development of new industry-leading products
- Design and develop service oriented architecture solutions, constructing and managing services published to both internal and external consumers, integrating with complex database and third party components
- Independently perform analytical and programming tasks. Gather, analyze and synthesize requirements, documentation, and other information.
- Analyzing requirements in terms of capacity planning and industry best practices - and determining system functions.
- Design or modify system / application code to accomplish desired functions in an optimum manner and in conformance with software development life cycle standards.
- Verifying the accuracy and validity of all software developed, including the preparation of sample test data and the execution of program, job stream and system testing.
- Working cooperatively with other developers (including Oracle database developers) to design, develop, and implement optimal application solutions.
- Preparing all required documentation detailing the technical solution and system functionality
Key Success Factors:
You’ll show us your abilities by demonstrating the following:
- Proven experience in software design and development as evidenced by 5-10 years experience in software development with .NET or Java. Scrum Master or Agile Certification strongly preferred.
- Prior client interaction experience.
- Stellar verbal, written communication and organizational skills, along with interpersonal skills that allow for collaboration across a diverse group of people.
- Most importantly, you are well aligned with the Ingage culture, which means you enjoy collaborative work, be disciplined but entrepreneurial and creative, place a high value on personal relationships and the opportunity to impact people.
Check us out at www.ingagepartners.com
Inspired to find a way to blend their careers and the desire to make a difference in the community, Kelly Dolan and Michael Kroeger set out...