InGenesis

InGenesis United States Employee Reviews

Contract Agency
Job Placement Specialist / Workforce Development (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: able to test out jobs before applying for a permanent position
Cons: no health benefits
First time working as a contractor, enjoyed where I was placed. Learned a lot from this position, some co-workers didn't take lightly to new co-workers.
Ok
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJanuary 23, 2015
Bringing patients back, vitals, IV's, blood draws, assisting MD with procedure, stocking, Management was ok, co-workers were nice except a hard headed Sgt that didn't like anything I did, WORKING WITH people was most enjoyable.
Worst place I've ever been employed at
Social Worker (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 21, 2015
The company is so unorganized and doesn't care about their employees. They make no effort to meet or get to know their contracted employees in other states. There is little to no communication from the company. They offer no incentives such as raises for continuing employment. PTO is accrued at a snail's pace and most is taken away for snow days, early dismissals, and office closures. Insurance benefits are ridiculous with prices being more than doubled my last employer's benefits.
Fun place!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Florence, AZJanuary 7, 2015
Great hours and staff. A lot of critical thinking and independent work. I relocated and the drive was too difficult.
terrible company to work for
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), PANovember 24, 2014
terrible company to work for. They took over the gov contract and did a horrible transition, poor communication, employees lost ALL PTO from previous company, had to have benefits from COBRA and pay out of pocket for them as InGenesis has a 30 day wait to receive benefits. They took away gov holidays that the office is not open because they didn't want to cover them. And that is just the highlights of a small portion of how they run their business and how they take care of their employees.
Horrible
Fiscal & Grant Manager (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PASeptember 22, 2014
Cons: benefits are horrible
They are in Texas. I have never met anyone there. Their benefits are horrible. Customer Service Bad..
Hello is anyone listing to our complaints
Contract person No Just a number (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: not on welfare yet
Cons: have to visit the food banks.
One way communication, it's better to talk to the wall. No response to telephone calls, emails, Company policy/manual changes to fit the company needs, no promotion, no changing jobs, pay full amount for your health benefits.
Does not offer affordable benefits and changes policies without informing employees.
Medical Technician (Medical Assistant) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: hourly rate
Cons: no affordable benefits offered
Typical day was 7am through 4pm or 730am through 430 pm depending on the provider I was working with on a day to day basis. This was the hardest part of the job because the schedule was always being changed after arriving to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients that I was able to help on a daily basis.
Productive and a nice place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2014
I have been employed for Ingenesis since August 2013 till present. I have really enjoyed working for this company as well. Prior it was STG and I started working for them in 2008 up until they lost their contract to Ingenesis.Working in a contract position is not good at all for you never know when you will be left without a job. For the job in general is not a problem. I enjoy working with my co-workers. We all get along and work well together as a team. Management has an open door policy and your always welcome to stop by for any question's, concerns or problems. During my six years of employment I have truly learned a lot.
Joining the Air Force was the Best Thing I ever did.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Port Isabel Detention Center.June 15, 2014
Pros: travel, good pay and benefits.
Cons: no cons.
The experiences my family and I shared while in the military was the Greatest thing we had ever done. We lived in Austin, TX then reassigned to Alaska, then San Antonio, and finally retired from Texas Tech University as a ROTC Instructor. The people we meet and the help we gave to each other was an awesome thing. To this day I loved the life we lived in the Air Force.
Awful company to work for!! Don't trust them!!
Certified Medical Technician (Former Employee), Hampton, VaMay 7, 2014
Cons: bad communication, low pay, arrogant attitudes.
Management are the worse!! No communication with their contractors. cold hearted when contract ends. Forced to pay for short term, long term disability and life insurance. Very sneaky company and no one knows the answers to the question you have. Staff turn over is high. Had 4 different contacts in the 2 years employed by them . I wouldn't have made a review if it wasn't for how we were treated. I wouldn't recommend them even to my worst enemy. Much better companies out there to work for.
Good Company
Licensed Practical Nurse - Family Health Clinic (Current Employee), Langley AFB, VAJanuary 29, 2014
Excellent Company to work for. Government Contracting Company. Easily Accessible. Good Benefits
Uncaring contract company
RN (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Be weary of them and know it's a gamble. Benefits seem nice, but are tricky (they don't like when you utilize the PTO you have worked hard to legally accrue). Not a stable, long term place to work. Management is distant and contract employees are not a priority to them.
Professional always
Medical Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2013
Pros: free continued education, free lunch
Nice palce to work Awesome company,competent co-workers
you learn a lot here, they company provides always good food and great learning tools