InGenesis Employee Reviews in United States

Worst Job Experience
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2016
I worked for InGenesis very briefly. I was hired on a 90 day trial basis. After less than a week I was harassed and pressured everyday to produce reports that were several months behind. These reports were important for the company to get paid. The contract I was hired to work on was in jeopardy when I was hired this was told to me after the fact. This company does not value their employees both internal and field. There is no job security. The management lacks training in leadership. I resigned as a result of the harassment and disorganization from the management team. Unfortunately, this was the worst job experience I've had in years. Turnover is extremely high at this company, I was the third person to resign that week from the main office in San Antonio, Texas. Anyone who is thinking about working here, please read these reviews first. I had never even heard of InGenesis before working there, I definitely recommend doing your research first.
Pros
No pros whatsoever
Cons
Leadership/Management
Stability
Acquisitions Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 18, 2016
This is a stable job for me at the moment. Needs improvement of processing. I am looking to broaden my horizons. It is a new company ran by a powerful and intelligent woman. i am sure it will improve with time and better management.
Fun place to work but no job security
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2016
The InGenesis team was a fun group to work with. I started off temporary. I was told after 90 days I would be switched to permanent. This never happened, and my position ended.
Pros
convenient schedule
Cons
no job security
Awesome people to work with, the company has a Fitness room, has a nice break room, and a nice patio outside
Employee Engagement/Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2016
I loved working for this company. The people that I've worked with were so awesome in my department. We were all like family. I loved my bosses, we needed help with an issue they were there with a split second. My co-workers were very helpful and understandable.
Summary
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 1, 2015
Ok place to work. Management needs help. Bit unorganized. improvement needed overall. Success starts at the top... top level management and owner rarely interact with employees.
The transition was difficult
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 18, 2015
Overall a good working experience.Everyone including management did well transitioning from one company to the next. There was quite a bit of tension but we all for the most part loved what we did and stuck it out.
Clinical staff personable
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Florence, AZApril 27, 2015
Primary focus in providing triage and screening for communicable diseases immediately upon patient arrival, with an influx of 150+ patients per shift. Provide supervision, coordination, and evaluation of support staff within ambulatory clinic during assignment of Charge RN on duty. Night shift often under staffed.
Pros
On-site clinical management easy to work with.
Cons
InGenesis personnel not on site, located in another state.
Contract Agency
Job Placement Specialist / Workforce Development (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2015
First time working as a contractor, enjoyed where I was placed. Learned a lot from this position, some co-workers didn't take lightly to new co-workers.
Pros
able to test out jobs before applying for a permanent position
Cons
no health benefits
Ok
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 23, 2015
Bringing patients back, vitals, IV's, blood draws, assisting MD with procedure, stocking, Management was ok, co-workers were nice except a hard headed Sgt that didn't like anything I did, WORKING WITH people was most enjoyable.
Worst place I've ever been employed at
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 21, 2015
The company is so unorganized and doesn't care about their employees. They make no effort to meet or get to know their contracted employees in other states. There is little to no communication from the company. They offer no incentives such as raises for continuing employment. PTO is accrued at a snail's pace and most is taken away for snow days, early dismissals, and office closures. Insurance benefits are ridiculous with prices being more than doubled my last employer's benefits.
Fun place!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Florence, AZJanuary 7, 2015
Great hours and staff. A lot of critical thinking and independent work. I relocated and the drive was too difficult.
terrible company to work for
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  PANovember 24, 2014
terrible company to work for. They took over the gov contract and did a horrible transition, poor communication, employees lost ALL PTO from previous company, had to have benefits from COBRA and pay out of pocket for them as InGenesis has a 30 day wait to receive benefits. They took away gov holidays that the office is not open because they didn't want to cover them. And that is just the highlights of a small portion of how they run their business and how they take care of their employees.
Horrible
Fiscal & Grant Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PASeptember 22, 2014
They are in Texas. I have never met anyone there. Their benefits are horrible. Customer Service Bad..
Cons
benefits are horrible
Hello is anyone listing to our complaints
Contract person No Just a number (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 19, 2014
One way communication, it's better to talk to the wall. No response to telephone calls, emails, Company policy/manual changes to fit the company needs, no promotion, no changing jobs, pay full amount for your health benefits.
Pros
not on welfare yet
Cons
have to visit the food banks.
Does not offer affordable benefits and changes policies without informing employees.
Medical Technician (Medical Assistant) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 11, 2014
Typical day was 7am through 4pm or 730am through 430 pm depending on the provider I was working with on a day to day basis. This was the hardest part of the job because the schedule was always being changed after arriving to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients that I was able to help on a daily basis.
Pros
hourly rate
Cons
no affordable benefits offered
Productive and a nice place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2014
I have been employed for Ingenesis since August 2013 till present. I have really enjoyed working for this company as well. Prior it was STG and I started working for them in 2008 up until they lost their contract to Ingenesis.Working in a contract position is not good at all for you never know when you will be left without a job. For the job in general is not a problem. I enjoy working with my co-workers. We all get along and work well together as a team. Management has an open door policy and your always welcome to stop by for any question's, concerns or problems. During my six years of employment I have truly learned a lot.
Joining the Air Force was the Best Thing I ever did.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Isabel Detention Center.June 15, 2014
The experiences my family and I shared while in the military was the Greatest thing we had ever done. We lived in Austin, TX then reassigned to Alaska, then San Antonio, and finally retired from Texas Tech University as a ROTC Instructor. The people we meet and the help we gave to each other was an awesome thing. To this day I loved the life we lived in the Air Force.
Pros
travel, good pay and benefits.
Cons
no cons.
Awful company to work for!! Don't trust them!!
Certified Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VaMay 7, 2014
Management are the worse!! No communication with their contractors. cold hearted when contract ends. Forced to pay for short term, long term disability and life insurance. Very sneaky company and no one knows the answers to the question you have. Staff turn over is high. Had 4 different contacts in the 2 years employed by them . I wouldn't have made a review if it wasn't for how we were treated. I wouldn't recommend them even to my worst enemy. Much better companies out there to work for.
Cons
bad communication, low pay, arrogant attitudes.
Good Company
Licensed Practical Nurse - Family Health Clinic (Current Employee) –  Langley AFB, VAJanuary 29, 2014
Excellent Company to work for. Government Contracting Company. Easily Accessible. Good Benefits
Uncaring contract company
RN (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Be weary of them and know it's a gamble. Benefits seem nice, but are tricky (they don't like when you utilize the PTO you have worked hard to legally accrue). Not a stable, long term place to work. Management is distant and contract employees are not a priority to them.

2.9