InGenesis Employee Reviews

Excellent company research in diabetes health care
Healthcare Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande Valley, TXApril 19, 2017
I enjoyed interviewing program participants where my bilingual skills as Spanish interpreter were put to good use. Would work with them again. I especially appreciated not being taken at my own word as an interpreter but being tested as well. The University San Antonio Health Sciences contracted InGensis to conduct a study on diabetes in the Rio Grande. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful explaining the dynamics of the job. Hardest part of the job was company car pooling while the driver was texting. Enjoyable part was taking my own vehicle to work.
Pros
Going to different cities to work in the RGV
Cons
Not happy with company car pool, driver texted while driving
Good for Gaining Experience
Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2017
Good for gaining administrative experience and getting your foot in the door at reputable institutions in the science and healthcare industry. Great opportunities for networking and possibly obtaining a full-time position. Pay was mediocre.
Good
Lead Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 18, 2016
I'll start off by saying the pay is great! However I have not became permanent yet. But if your looking for something until you can find something permanent I would strongly suggest you go through ingenesis. Non of the duties that I have been assigned to have been hard. The only thing I don't like are healthcare benefits. The benefits are horrible. I would suggest you find a different healthcare plan.
Pros
great pay
Cons
healthcare benefits
Worst Contracting Company ever
Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 2, 2016
This company cares nothing for it's contract employees. The only thing this company cares about is money in their pocket. The on boarding process was a nightmare despite being already in the job. New hires were lied to about start of benefits date, 60 days is a God awful long time to go without medications and benefits. The company also lied about the incumbents- they said they did not know there were any incumbents despite this being a Gov. contract. I happen to know, that the information was provided to them on more than one time during Aug and Sep. I hope and pray for the contractors sake that this is a 1 year only contact that is not renewed. I would not recommend them to manage anything EVER. If I did not have this job and love it before I would run away from this company as fast as I could.
Pros
I am an existing contractor so no change in the actual job.
Cons
Benefits, lies from company, major disorganization
Great pay
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pearsall, TXSeptember 15, 2016
Contracted employee's make great pay but horrible benefits. Contracted work was not difficult. You are never in touch with management.
Very unorganized place to work, medical facility kept unsanitary for a medical facility
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Lumpkin, GAAugust 11, 2016
Very unorganized and chaotic. Deep division between Ingenesis, the nurses they employ, and the Public health officers you work under, as well as the correctional facility. Ingenesis is in Texas, they will never support you or be your advocate over their client (Public health officers) you will be half trained and placed into the role of a clinical coordinator before 90 days of employment, you will not receive additional compensation for being the clinical coordinator. Facility located in small rural town without access to places to eat.
Pros
None, beside the pay, and that will not be worth it in the end. If you live in Columbus, no mileage, or per diem will be provided and round trip is 80 miles a day.
Cons
Working environment, policy changes daily. No structure, uncaring environment
Fun easy outgoing environment. i loved my patients, wll soilders are typically the patients i seen daily
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Stewart, GAAugust 10, 2016
Even though this was a contract position it was sad to leave this job. The doctors were amazing, I was pretty much able to work chair side with each and everyone of them. We had procedures from restorations to extraction and even crowns
productive work plac
Center Rep (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2016
the job was a excellent learning experience to assist with Pennsylvania medical assistance providers assuring that they received the best quality and accurate information for claims processing/prior authorizations / and eligibility the environment was great my co-workers was amazing as a team the most enjoying part of the job was my supervisor and my co-workers
Pros
pay was great
Cons
heathcare not so great/no vacation time
Temporary Agency
Medication Transcriptionist (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2016
A bit difficult to work with due to having retired twice and InGenesis did not fully appreciate or vet a professional's qualification and life experience adequately.
Worst Job Experience
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2016
I worked for InGenesis very briefly. I was hired on a 90 day trial basis. After less than a week I was harassed and pressured everyday to produce reports that were several months behind. These reports were important for the company to get paid. The contract I was hired to work on was in jeopardy when I was hired this was told to me after the fact. This company does not value their employees both internal and field. There is no job security. The management lacks training in leadership. I resigned as a result of the harassment and disorganization from the management team. Unfortunately, this was the worst job experience I've had in years. Turnover is extremely high at this company, I was the third person to resign that week from the main office in San Antonio, Texas. Anyone who is thinking about working here, please read these reviews first. I had never even heard of InGenesis before working there, I definitely recommend doing your research first.
Pros
No pros whatsoever
Cons
Leadership/Management
Stability
Acquisitions Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 18, 2016
This is a stable job for me at the moment. Needs improvement of processing. I am looking to broaden my horizons. It is a new company ran by a powerful and intelligent woman. i am sure it will improve with time and better management.
Fun place to work but no job security
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2016
The InGenesis team was a fun group to work with. I started off temporary. I was told after 90 days I would be switched to permanent. This never happened, and my position ended.
Pros
convenient schedule
Cons
no job security
Awesome people to work with, the company has a Fitness room, has a nice break room, and a nice patio outside
Employee Engagement/Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2016
I loved working for this company. The people that I've worked with were so awesome in my department. We were all like family. I loved my bosses, we needed help with an issue they were there with a split second. My co-workers were very helpful and understandable.
Summary
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 1, 2015
Ok place to work. Management needs help. Bit unorganized. improvement needed overall. Success starts at the top... top level management and owner rarely interact with employees.
The transition was difficult
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 18, 2015
Overall a good working experience.Everyone including management did well transitioning from one company to the next. There was quite a bit of tension but we all for the most part loved what we did and stuck it out.
Clinical staff personable
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Florence, AZApril 27, 2015
Primary focus in providing triage and screening for communicable diseases immediately upon patient arrival, with an influx of 150+ patients per shift. Provide supervision, coordination, and evaluation of support staff within ambulatory clinic during assignment of Charge RN on duty. Night shift often under staffed.
Pros
On-site clinical management easy to work with.
Cons
InGenesis personnel not on site, located in another state.
Contract Agency
Job Placement Specialist / Workforce Development (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2015
First time working as a contractor, enjoyed where I was placed. Learned a lot from this position, some co-workers didn't take lightly to new co-workers.
Pros
Able to test out jobs before applying for a permanent position
Cons
No health benefits
Ok
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 23, 2015
Bringing patients back, vitals, IV's, blood draws, assisting MD with procedure, stocking, Management was ok, co-workers were nice except a hard headed Sgt that didn't like anything I did, WORKING WITH people was most enjoyable.
Worst place I've ever been employed at
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 21, 2015
The company is so unorganized and doesn't care about their employees. They make no effort to meet or get to know their contracted employees in other states. There is little to no communication from the company. They offer no incentives such as raises for continuing employment. PTO is accrued at a snail's pace and most is taken away for snow days, early dismissals, and office closures. Insurance benefits are ridiculous with prices being more than doubled my last employer's benefits.
Fun place!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Florence, AZJanuary 7, 2015
Great hours and staff. A lot of critical thinking and independent work. I relocated and the drive was too difficult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InGenesis. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3