Inglis

Inglis Employer Reviews

A Comment from Inglis
Director of Marketing and Public Relations (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2013
For more than 135 years, Inglis has provided exemplary care to people with disabilities through our long-term care residency as well as through the numerous programs we administer in the community. Inglis employs a person-centered care approach to all our services and has not only been recognized as having no deficiencies by the Department of Health – more... (including the most recent annual survey in October 2012), but consistently receives top scores from the patient satisfaction surveys we regularly conduct.

Inglis’ mission is to enable people with disabilities, and those who care for them, to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest. We take that mission very seriously and put the care and well-being of the nearly 300 residents in Inglis House, the nearly 700 consumers we serve in the community and 650 staff members at the forefront. We are proud of the incredible history and track record of this organization and know how fortunate we are to care for such remarkable individuals and work with such a committed, caring staff. – less
Nothing positive about the place except the residents that live there.
former employee (Former Employee), phildelphiaDecember 14, 2012
Pros: the residents
Cons: all other aspects of work life
The building consistently fails DOH surveys. The building is very dirty. The staff treats not only the other employees with negligence and disrespect but tends to ignore residents. Call bells ring for 15 to 20 minutes without being answered. The staff is 1199c union and they are protected by the off balance HR system.
Positive work environment, hard working people
Information Technology Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2012
It was a very good place to work. The employees were very nice and enthusiastic but also did their jobs very well.

About Inglis

Inglis programs offer more ways for our clients to maximize their independence. Through nursing home services and community-based – Read more