Ingram Content Group Employee Reviews

fast paced,
Operations Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 7, 2017
Long hours, poor overall management. A lot of people for amount of management, high turnover. Different shifts do not get along, appears that no one cares
Benefits
Cons
Hours, Work Holidays
Long hours, decent pay, lots of movement
Singles Order Packer (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNNovember 2, 2017
Typically working a lot of hours with a high production that can seem a little difficult to handle as a whole. Good pay, but not a lot of time to do other things with your time as you are tired. Expect to move around on the floor a lot as they just send people around to wherever the work is.
Laid back, everyone keeps to themselves, management stays off your back, easy job
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 30, 2017
I am an order puller for ingram and I love it so far. Its such as laid back environment and everyone is nice. I get paid 12.15 just to pick books off the shelves. I plan on staying until i graduate college.
Pros
Good pay, laid back, nice people
Cons
Your feet hurt really bad the first week of starting but it gets better
Best Job to Date
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 21, 2017
It is easy to find reasons to love Ingram, but the very bottom line comes dow to the people. From the CEO to the weekend cleaning crew, every individual I interact with has been of the very best character,
Very fast-paced environment. Very demanding and stressful
Office Coordinator and Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 19, 2017
Ingram Content Group is an okay place to work for. The jobs are very demanding and require lots of overtime. Some jobs can be very stressful but overall the company is good to work for. The benefits are very good and the pay is a little under what I would prefer but nonetheless still acceptable. I have worked with some of the people in this company for several years and they were all like family to me.
hours
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 22, 2017
A typical day is stressful I learned the bases of working in a warehouse envirnment.The hardest part of the job is thinking you making quota butits never enough to the ones directly over you therfore working with this bunch over you made you feel as if you working in a cult
Pros
rewards for making orders
Cons
power authority
Just a check
Senior Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 21, 2017
If you are looking for a career save your time and look elsewhere. This company offers a job but minimizes advancement unless you are in good with management
Pros
Pay
Cons
Advancement, Management
Great Job Position
Digital Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNSeptember 18, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting new projects to work on and being able to complete them by the deadlines. There were no opportunities for advancement available to me.
Pros
Healthcare benefits
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Stop and rethink working here....!
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  La Vergne, TNSeptember 15, 2017
Poor leadership skills need to stop harassing employees for taking no longer than 12 min restroom breaks., zarco there specialist is the worst of them all if you interested of staying there deal with his b****** and his mood swings.
Pros
Money, overtime, snacks
Cons
Sweatshop, over exhaustion, dehydrated, zarco
paranoia
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  La Vergne, TNAugust 28, 2017
unfortunately you have to fear you're gonna lose your job on a weekly basis. they only offer a week of vacation for warehouse employees so if you get sick you're out of luck. long hour every day with very little air and only 30 minutes for lunch.
Warehousing
Packer/Boxer (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAAugust 24, 2017
Typical warehouse/packing work. Located in Chambersburg it was convenient and close to my home. Co-workers were great but otherwise it was your standard packing job.
Productive great place to work
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2017
Contractor here. Great environment to work in. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to start their career. I had a great experience with this company.
Hot sweet shop
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAAugust 18, 2017
The work conditions are very hot during the summer. The building manger and the lead maintence does not keep the building very well vented. The morale is very low in there. Everybody is very negative and there is favoritism shown to those who are faster. They dont care aboit all of there assocaites and it shows. They only care about the books going out the door to make them money.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Very hot. Very poor mangement
Good Place to Work
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  La Vergne, TNAugust 6, 2017
The pay is fair for the work that is required. The benefits are good as well, generous even. My only complaint would be the constantly changing schedule and the mandatory overtime that can reach over 57 hours per week. This can cause a serious conflict with balancing work and life. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it's a great place to work otherwise.
Pros
Good benefits, nice people, abundance of voluntary overtime
Cons
Mandatory overtime during busy season
Stable work environment
ACCOUNT SERVICES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  LaVergne, TNAugust 4, 2017
-able to constantly learn new things
-never bored due to new opportunities to learn
-have the ability to adapt in all required situations
-management style was not what I anticipated at toward the end of my employment
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Management style of last reporting supervisor was not what was anticipated
Great company with lots of room for advancement
Senior Credit Representative (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNJuly 20, 2017
Ingram offers a great Educational Assistance program to help assist individuals looking to gain a higher education. The company likes to hire internally for advanced positions.
Low morale and disheartened employees
Full Time Associate (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNJuly 6, 2017
Ingram was once a great company to work for which is why you see several people who have made it 20+ years. However, things have changed drastically and it is a toxic, fearful, and stressful environment. The things I saw there would have the NLRB with multiple cases against them. It's only a matter of time before it all hits the fan.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
No training, poor leadership, you either fit the Ingram Culture or you're out
Overall company is great .. some departments are worse than others (Events, Marketing, Creative)
Trade Show and Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lavergne, TNJune 30, 2017
I enjoyed working for Ingram, however, I would not recommend a job in the Event/ Trade Show department. I was given little training on internal processes and was working 60+ hours a week within a month. The current manager of that department (as of 6/2017) is the worst experience I've had in my career with a supervisor. I resigned a month ago and since then 3 other Specialists have also resigned. Employees are in meetings 50% of the time and often have to complete their actual work after hours at home. This was the case for my role and many coworkers more than 50% of the time.
Benefits
Cons
Work life balance, management, gray boring cubicles
Its A Warehouse
Facility Services (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJune 12, 2017
Since I have been with Ingram I have seen a rapid decline in morale. Programs that rewarded excellent work have been done away with.
management is totally out of touch with what is really going on. the only concern is product going out the door.
Pros
stable work
Cons
low morale. poor working climate
It's a very easy job, just very hot.
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 11, 2017
The pay in very low considering you working so many hours. The work is very easy and most of the people there are helpful. It's a good job for graduates, I wouldn't make a career out of it though.
Pros
Friendly environment, easy work
Cons
Hot, need air conditioning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingram Content Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6