This is a great job working in a growing office. We are looking for someone to join our friendly and focused team. The position of Administration Assistant exists to ensure overall responsibility of quality office administration support for all teams and efficient handling of inter-office communication and procurement issues.
Senior Vice president, Government & Institutions Business Unit
- Responsible to perform time keeping duties and coordinate with Payroll and ensure timely submission of employees’ time sheets and maintain records including, timesheets, shifts, trainings, supplies, receiving and deliveries.
- Responsible to maintain adequate inventory of office all supplies.
- Responsible to manage purchase requisitions through the iProcurement system (Oracle).
- Responsible to receive and ship packages and track deliveries.
- Responsible for general handling of visitors upon arrival to the office
- Responsible to prepare daily reports for various departments as required by the SVP
- Responsible to handle and manage interoffice mail.
- Update and maintain mailing lists
- Facilitate special event registration and execution
- As a support to invoicing in case of absence
- Administrative support to the SVP
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma and relevant discipline and 6 months of work experience in office administration.
- Demonstrated written and communication skills
- Ability to find work and resolution to problems without having to be directed or under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of office communication techniques, phone handling, speed writing, and operation of office equipment.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), fax machine, photocopiers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills specifically teamwork and communication (orally and in writing).
Starting salary is: $47,000 per year and comprehensive benefits.