Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Excellent work environment/great company values
Forklift Operator Trainer Certified / Floor Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2017
Proud to be a team member of Ingram Micro. Had a lot of fun with Co-workers and staff members.Excellent distributional practices that enabled me to become a better team player and business man.
Productive and a relaxed place to work
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 14, 2017
It was a good place to work, they gave me good working hours. The employees were good workers and always met there dead lines. They also worked good under pressure.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Pathetic
Sorter Operator/ picker / packer (Former Employee) –  Millington, TNAugust 6, 2017
The only good thing about this place is leaving it. Period. No money even working 12 hour shifts.. No respect from management. Paid biweekly. Temp service for more than a year
Pros
Leaving
Cons
All the above
Great Place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 5, 2017
Great place to learn the business. I enjoyed going to work here. Great place to work at. I looked forward to going to work. Most companies are not like this.
Company focused on low cost
Account Executive - Major Accounts (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 4, 2017
Company focused on low cost to their customers and that translates to how they treat their employees. Good work may sometimes be recognized but not rewarded properly.
Productive place to work.
QA Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 3, 2017
It is not very far and the hours are excellent. It is many different people to work with and learn new things. You have the opportunity to learn many things
Ingram was the place to work in the 90's
Senior Analyst WW Tax (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 1, 2017
Ingram Micro was one of the best places to work in the 90's and maybe early 2000. Then upper management change and so came with them layoff and then rehiring the same roles.
Pros
work is interesting
Cons
layoffs are the new norm
productive and fun place to work
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 31, 2017
Ingram micro was a good experience for me because I learnt a lot of things there with cell phones with the android, iPhone and other phones. I also experience I good working environment with diferent races.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
non
Very quick paste job, not very good training and people there were hard to work with!
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Millington, TNJuly 29, 2017
The training I received was not for the periiod of time it should have been. I was only trained for 2 weeks and then I got put on a bench of my own. I still had questions about the assignments that I had to configure. I was supposed to be on a 3 month "probation period" and I was told by the Supervisor I would be training during this period. Obviously this did not happen!
Ingram Micro
Cell phone repair technician level 3. (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 27, 2017
Ingram Micro is mixed environment.work place. Some area worker enjoy their work and some area are very stressful. Depend Manager and supervisor. They got nice building this year. May be they will do better.
Great Culture and environment
Market Development Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJuly 26, 2017
Ingram is a high paced company with a great culture. The people, events, and atmosphere are what makes Ingram such a great place! The industry itself is complicated and hard to understand at first but technology is always changing.
Productive workplace with a great environment.
Channel Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJuly 25, 2017
Ingram is a great place to work and gain experience. It is one of those places where you really get out of it, what you put into it. If you are willing to put in some extra effort, it does get noticed, and you are able to gain things like promotions, or get chosen to work on a spacial project that will help get you noticed. It has really great learning and development courses that are offered, and great forums to join. They are all about advancing the people, not just letting their employees plateau. That being said, it is a large company so it is easy to sometimes get overlooked and passed over. You just have to be a go-getter and be able and willing to self promote, and you will have the ability to go places there.
The Logistic Operations was geared to an e-commerce model with heavy activity during Q4
Executive Director of the Memphis ALC (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2017
Managed a regional ALC. This was a multifunction operations supporting the Ingram Technology platform of their VAR customers and the 3PL customers, primarily in e-commerce. Large Management staff peaking to 700 hourly associates during peak season.
Mixed bag
Market Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJuly 24, 2017
Ingram has changed a lot even since 2015. Until you get to the executive mngt level there is a lot of mediocrity. Increasingly very young people being hired, quantity not quality.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
promotions are harder to come by
Malo todo el tiempo es pensando a que horas te sacan
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 24, 2017
Tienen mucho problema no tanto de racismo como de diferencias de clases te sacan de tu trabajo sin ningún motivo solo porque no le agradas al jefe o que me digan a mi cuando cometí una falta cuando no trabaje hasta tiempo extra solo que no me dejo decir estúpido por nadie puedes ser el jefe pero no mi dueño si me respetan respeto
Pros
Malo
Cons
Malo
I love Training the associates
Operations Specialist IV Associate (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 23, 2017
I am always learning something new everyday. I have an excellent supervisor. The hardest part was to become a PIT trainer. However,
my supervisor made my training so easy that it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Pros
Training the associates. The feeling of helping people is great
Cons
Salary
Fast Pace Environment
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 19, 2017
Great Place to Work. Team building by getting employees feedback in order to make it a better place. Training is available for employees to become more valuable
Pros
Fast Pace
Cons
N/a
you learned new things all the time, management is okay. it have diiferent type of culture in the facility. there no hard job in the facilty.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2017
it just a fun and friendly place to work for. it a nice facility and great environment. the facility have different type of culture and races. some of the manager is okay
Fun and easy workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2017
Ingram micro was a wonderful job to have working filling orders for Walmart.com and Amazon.com the only thing I didn't like is when I applied for the job they told us one time we would be getting off but we never got off on time.
Good place to work just not for me anymore
Material Handler/picker/stocker/trainer (Current Employee) –  Millington, TNJuly 18, 2017
I been here for almost a year now I've grown to this job like my home but I think it's time for me to advance to another job. My dislike about Ingram micro is that they over work you with little pay.
Pros
I like that they show their appreciation by giving us free food sometimes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingram Micro. Our community is ready to answer.