Position Title: MEDICAL INTERACTIVE PRODUCER/PROJECT MANAGER
Job Duties(s): Manage interactive projects including budgets, schedules, deliverables and client interaction for pharmaceutical and biomedical device projects
Required Spoken Language(s): English
Required Work Auth.: United States
The Producer is responsible for ensuring that multiple pharmaceutical / biomedical interactive projects are executed on time, on budget, and meet the technical and business requirements of the defined scope of work The Producer will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members including creative, programming and QA. The Producer will also work closely with the client and internal team members to execute and deliver interactives with complex scientific or technical concepts that reinforce the client’s messaging and value propositions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to speak to status, business requirements and rationale behind client requests
- Ability to deconstruct a client request and determine timing, risk assessment and assumptions
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements throughout organization/department
- Development of workflows in Visio
- Manages multiple short term projects with tight event based deadlines
- Responsible for all projects within designated team, brand and/or client
- Maintains current working knowledge of SOWs
- Maintains current working knowledge of MSAs.
- Provides information for accurate billings and validating team hours put against jobs
- Project fact gathering
- Proactively manages team work schedules to accommodate client deliverables
- Ensuring adherence to med leagal and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring adherence to internal process, policies and standards
- Ensures all relevant resource source materials are available and updated
- Removes project road blocks
- Manages client expectations and deliverables
- Provides roll model for Associate Producers
- Conducts regular and proactive meetings with team leaders to ensure production goals remain aligned
- Maintains and successfully completes corporate mandatory management training
- Abides by and enforces corporate policies
- Maintains a consistent positive team oriented management style
- 3 years relevant pharmaceutical or medical device project management experience
- 5 years relevant project management experience
- College degree or relevant experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of interactive, web and creative development
- Must have experience managing the following projects types from concept to completion at a minimum
o Interactive development including (Flash, Director, game or web )
o Mobile Apps, responsive design
o Animation (2D and 3D)
o Video production
o HTML5 development and creation
o Omniture, Google Analytics, NetInsights and or other tracking
- Must be fluent in English
- Proven ability to communicate verbally and in written form in a professional manner
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of the interactive and mobile applications / software development
- Solid foundational experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Agency and or Software Development experience preferred
- Client / New business travel expectation – 25%
Key Competencies for Position:
- Assertive, solution oriented person, who is comfortable in collaborating with clients as well as internal team members. Able to competantly walk clients through digital processes as well as give detailed and timely status updates as required.
- Is superior at establishing clear directions; sets objectives; distributes workloads appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way solution oriented dialog with others on work and results; is a clear communicator and is flexible.
- Understanding of job responsibilities of others and functions appropriately; continues to research and stay ahead of market trends and innovative approaches in field of expertise.
- Superior at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; gets more out of fewer resources.
- Ability to work in a small agile teams environments with an entreprenureal spirit.
Inhance Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer