Initiative

Initiative Employer Reviews

Relaxed work environment
Senior Digital Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2013
Level of enjoyment is dependent on which account you work on but overall, good place to be
a fun and caring place to work
NYU Management Information System and Technology (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 26, 2013
this is a fun place to work, people are nice, it is on campus of NYU so most of the people who work there are university staff and college students.
Productive agency, which is enthusiastic about personal growth.
Media Planner - Hyundai (Regional, Tier 2) (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 28, 2013
Pros: comradery amoungst co-workers
Initiative is an agency that cares about its work and employee's. It offers its clients a range of media communication services: strategy, media planning and buying, analytics, evaluation, and social media.

The agency its-self has allowed me to grow and learn about media planning.
Assistant Buyer
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee), New York NY 10017February 12, 2013
Pros: great people to work with, learned a lot and company is for there employees
Cons: cummute mostly.
I learned a lot about the Media industry. There is so many different thing you could learn about it. My co workers are great. I learned a lot from them . A typical day at work is making sure my buyers need anything done right away. Then I work on the billing for my buyers in particular markets.
Smart, hard-working people who taught as well as directed
Research Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 29, 2012
I worked with an outstanding research and strategy team, and they are much of the reason why I decided to build the early part of my career in the research track. They were as engaging personally as they were brilliant professionally; very bright individuals that not only lacked major egos, but were willing to teach me, even on hectic deadlines.

Management – more... was very supportive of our efforts, but when the economy tanked, obviously all strategies had changed.

I learned nearly everything that is invaluable to anyone that works in media research, but I do wish I had more opportunities to display some of my writing skills devloped from my freelancing. – less
Fun
Intern (Former Employee), downtownAugust 2, 2012
Pros: perks
Cons: long hours
Fun place to work. People are very warm and welcoming. Had a great time as an inten.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, pero se invierte mucho tiempo en la empresa
GERENTE DE MEDIOS (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFMay 23, 2014
Pros: prestaciones superiores a las de la ley
Cons: necesito más tiempo de mi vida personal
He aprendido mucho en está empresa de medios, pero también he aportado muchas horas de mi vida personal, conocí a mucha gente y hay buen ambiente de trabajo; sin embargo actualmente la cuenta en la que estoy me gusta, pero el cliente la hace muy complicada y estoy casi por cumplir 2 años de tratar con él que es una persona muy dificil, por lo que ya – more... no quiero seguir tratando con él. – less
Trabajo automatizado
Planner Jr. (Unilever) (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFAugust 28, 2013
Pros: buenas prestaciones
Cons: puedes salir 2am, alta rotación de personal
Poca oportunidad de aportar nuevas ideas y ser creativo. No se respetan horarios, ni vida personal del trabajador. Horarios muy demandantes.
CAP PROJET
Stagiaire (Former Employee), StrasbourgApril 10, 2013
J'ai été très bien renseignée et accompagnée lors de mes différents entretiens individuels avec un conseiller d'Initiative dans le cadre d'un CAP PROJET.