Initiative

Initiative Employee Reviews

Culture Focusing on Learning
Director (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2015
Pros: Learning Opportunities
Cons: Low Pay, high workload
Initiative is a great agency to learn media as they put a lot of resources into training opportunities. They also have a varied client list with opportunity to move around.
Fine
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
They dissolved this philanthropy, but everyone who worked there was very happy. The benefits were commensurate with other nonprofits with high endowments. Everyone was very sweet and the offices were incredible . There is nothing else that I wish to say about this company and I find the 40 word limit on this site to be a bit excessive.
Great place for first job
Strategist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Great place to begin your career if you are interested in the advertising industry. Along with all other agencies, very much lacking in work/life balance. The people are great, wonderful co-workers.
Same IPG Family
National Television Investment Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2014
Wonderful experience and great people. Open space office, convenient location, large scale.
Initiative
Analytics Intern (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 23, 2014
Initiative is a media agency based in Los Angeles, CA. Being at Initiative I have learned a lot about analytics and research in the auto, retail, and entertainment industries. My managers and co-workers are great to work with. Everyone is very helpful and makes time to answer any questions or needs. Agencies are fast passed and can get overwhelming but the company and my team make it worth while.
Tough Job - Learned a lot
Multiple products/campaigns
Fun creative executions
Relaxed work environment
Senior Digital Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2013
Level of enjoyment is dependent on which account you work on but overall, good place to be
a fun and caring place to work
NYU Management Information System and Technology (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 26, 2013
this is a fun place to work, people are nice, it is on campus of NYU so most of the people who work there are university staff and college students.
Productive agency, which is enthusiastic about personal growth.
Media Planner - Hyundai (Regional, Tier 2) (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 28, 2013
Pros: comradery amoungst co-workers
Initiative is an agency that cares about its work and employee's. It offers its clients a range of media communication services: strategy, media planning and buying, analytics, evaluation, and social media.

The agency its-self has allowed me to grow and learn about media planning.
Assistant Buyer
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee), New York NY 10017February 12, 2013
Pros: great people to work with, learned a lot and company is for there employees
Cons: cummute mostly.
I learned a lot about the Media industry. There is so many different thing you could learn about it. My co workers are great. I learned a lot from them . A typical day at work is making sure my buyers need anything done right away. Then I work on the billing for my buyers in particular markets.
Smart, hard-working people who taught as well as directed
Research Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 29, 2012
I worked with an outstanding research and strategy team, and they are much of the reason why I decided to build the early part of my career in the research track. They were as engaging personally as they were brilliant professionally; very bright individuals that not only lacked major egos, but were willing to teach me, even on hectic deadlines.

Management was very supportive of our efforts, but when the economy tanked, obviously all strategies had changed.

I learned nearly everything that is invaluable to anyone that works in media research, but I do wish I had more opportunities to display some of my writing skills devloped from my freelancing.