Inktel Direct Employee Reviews in United States

very unorganized
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLApril 19, 2016
ive had alot of medical history and my son is autistic. i would call in and verify information to the company and it seemed like they didnt care about their emplyoees well being or for them to show proof of a day that is being missed. they will constanly have favortism and the other workers would see it. not only there were scams at the work place but there was alot of relationships as well instead of work and if one of the supervisors didnt not like you, they will make sure they get rid of you
Pros
breaks
Cons
favortism
I actually thought it was a scam
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  miami flJanuary 26, 2016
Horrible work atmosphere, unprofessional, terrible management. They try to overwork their employees, no raises, no room for real growth. Employees and management were disgraceful in their actions and unprofessionalism. 30 min breaks, dirty lunchroom, feuding with other business in same office making for awkward work situations. Didn't care about employees, but they're good at being full of it.
Pros
none.
Fun workplace with a wonderful cafeteria
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Doral, FlOctober 13, 2015
My role at Inktel as a customer service representative is to make or take telephone calls on behalf of an organization in order to fulfill customer requirements. I'm responsible for providing first class customer service, undertake customer research.
Great Job!
Multi-Channel Support/Specialist (Former Employee) –  MIami Lakes, FLAugust 18, 2015
Great location and good work, it's very relaxed and rewarding to help people out with their devices. If you're looking for a great job/ location. This one is is.
Great place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 23, 2015
Working here was great, we spoke between one another, help each other with hard task and upper management always came up with ideas to show that we can have fun at work.
Pros
The environment is good
Cons
Job accounts sometimes do not last long forcing you to rush and search for another slot.
working for inktel
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 30, 2015
i learned working at inktel to listen more and pay attention to detail when people talk it was a great experience working for the company it actually taught me to be humble and to have alot of patience when dealing with people
Has a great family oriented vibe within the work space.
Customer Service/Customer Service Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 14, 2015
Has a very professional work environment, has a great management team, and has plenty of activities within the work environment to make the work space fun.
Pros
Professional Work Space
Cons
Lack of Cleanliness
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  HomesteadMarch 6, 2015
I answered calls and emails for customers and adjusted accounts, placed orders for customers. I learned how to deliver great customer service and how to help others out.
Inktel Direct wasn't the best place to work for.
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Answer e-mails in a timely fashion. Conduct employee calibrations. Obtain daily goals. I learned to be very patient at this job. Management was poor. There was no value for employees. My co-workers were very stressed. The hardest part of my job was speaking with upper management since there was very little respect. What I did enjoy was developing the agents.
Pros
development of agents
Cons
management
horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 31, 2015
overworked, underpaid. tamarac office very small and cramped. forced to work in a building that smelled of mold and was VERY hot. holiday season was the worst taking management calls and not getting an increase in pay. lots of favoritism
Call Center
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 12, 2015
I worked here for several years, had a lot of fun with my co-workers and Managers, had several clients.
Pros
wonderful atmosphere
Excellent Experience
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 4, 2014
A typical work day at Inktel Direct consist of working at a computer desk and answering all incoming calls. During the holiday season calls would average out to 90-110 calls a day in an 8 hour shift which is about a 5-6 minute average call time per call
Pros
very clean work area, respectful staff and all the over time you want.
My Inktel experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 17, 2014
Inktel is a good work place environment, management is easy to get along with, the staff is friendly and the cafeteria is great. there's any really hard work and the most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customers.
Pros
nice environment, great food and good benefits
Cons
needs more parking
Fun workplace environment, cultural, fast paced
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLSeptember 24, 2014
A typical day at Inktel Direct is overall a great place to work. Everyone was very professional and handle one of the best customer service groups I have been employed for. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between the clients and myself. I didn't find any task to hard because everyone worked a team and together was there success.
Pros
open environment, overtime, and 401k
Cons
one small door for entry and dismissal
Great stepping stone
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLSeptember 15, 2014
This is a great place to work if you are in need of employment while you transition into your life work. This is not meant to be a long term career and can become routine if you stay too long.
Pros
flexible hours with weekends off
Cons
stationed at a desk, short breaks, closed in environment
Great place to work to Gain skills in customer service!
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 26, 2014
Inktel Direct is a very nice work environment. Its diverse, fun and a great start to gain knowledge in customer service. The supervisors are awesome, mainly because when we are at work everyone's common goal is to please the customer and they do whatever it takes to make sure that all agents have the help and training they need to do so while keeping smiles on our faces.
Pros
a player bonus, chance in advancement
Cons
short breaks
customer service rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes FlJuly 2, 2014
worked there for 5 years. No raises ever. Supervisors are lost. Typical call center. Hectic and no windows basically large warehouse with cubicles
Cons
no raises
a fun place and certain incentives
Customer Service Rep/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 22, 2014
very busy, working with different people over the phone and learning the different aspects of customer service .
Pros
30 minutes lunch
Cons
short breaks
Very Active
Customer Service Agent/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tamarac , FlApril 16, 2014
I enjoy assisting and solving customer issues dealing with services.
Awful Company
CSR (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FloridaApril 14, 2014
The Tamarac and Miami Lakes facility are filthy. The Doral location is beautiful but I didn't work there. The turnover rate is extremely high with both CSR and Management. Few breaks given.
Pros
easy, brainless work
Cons
benefits costs, promotional opportunities