Inktel Employee Reviews

The Job
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Doral, FL 33122June 24, 2017
An okay place to work for quick cash. If you don't like being on the phone this is not the job for you. the pay is ok you get raises sometimes. work environment is ok to
Stressful and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMay 24, 2017
A typical work day included answering incoming calls, and resolving customers issues. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet the job quotas. The easiest part of the job was moving around through the systems.
Growth
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 28, 2017
I have to say, Inktel is a company i was not aware of before i started working here. I was informed about Inktel by a friend of mine that worked here for over 5 years and when he advised me of how awesome is was to work for this company i had to take advantage of the opportunity. I have been here for 2 years and approximately 4 months and i have learned and earned so much being in this work field that i recommend anyone to take on the wonderful life experience Inktel has to offer!!!
Pros
Great management support, income stability and family oriented.
Cons
I have nothing bad to say!
A regular call center
Reservationist (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 20, 2017
It's a balanced place to work they are willing to work with your schedule if you have all the right information. It is a call center with it's regular problems
Pros
willing to work with you on scheduling
Cons
no real room for advancement and no real pay increase
Food
Pinnacle Foods Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLApril 19, 2017
Its really not a great company. No understanding and very strict, the training manager was super difficult and made the job harder and your under paid.
Fun environment, very organize
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 17, 2017
Learned more about customer service and how important it is to use sympathy and empathy. How yo meet every customers expectations and a timely matter.
fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2017
Dear To Whom It May Concern:
this was a great job opportunity i really appreciate the training and the time schedule as well as paid holidays and overtime
High Call Volumes
Walmart.com agent (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 7, 2017
Speaking to different people from all across the world, learn new ways to solve almost any problem dealing with a customer order. Speed under six minutes on the call with the customer and providing them the best customer service possible.It is very diverse at my job, It is always interesting interacting with my coworkers as well as the customers.The hardest part of my Job is not being able to solve every problem how the customer wants but the most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of helping another individual.
Inktel is an amazing place to work at and I love the break room.
CSR Operator (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 6, 2017
The environment is pretty fun and interesting. Inktel is very productive and they have a great management team. As far as for the task they' re very easy to comprehend.
Productive Work Enviorment
Floor Support (Current Employee) –  orlandoFebruary 20, 2017
I love working with new people every day , I really enjoy helping people through issues with the site or shipping inquiries.
Working in Customer service has provided with the ability to solve day to day problems in any area of my life or others .
Pros
The people, Honest enviorment .
fast paced
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 15, 2017
very fast paced dealing with customers for walmart.com
learned loopholes to help customers when the site crashed
supervisors very helpful
easy to move up in company
Pros
45 min lunches
Help desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 27, 2017
The company is a call center which was always busy and was in fact a great company to work for but there was no way i could grow within the company as i wanted to excel in the computer field.
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
No room for advancement and short breaks
Good
Quality Assurance Coach (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2017
The company is good and is growing. There is opportunity and job security, as long as metrics are met. I became a Quality Assurance Coach in a matter of 6 months. The compensation could be better and this would improve the overall culture.
Summary
Customer Service Representative- Incoming (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Upon being hired, it was never confirmed whether or not employment would be temporary or not due to the season. Needless to say, myself and a number of other representatives were laid off after the season passed. Despite that, the work environment is laid back and comfortable.
Very productive workplace
Inbound sales representative (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 8, 2017
Taking customer service calls on a daily basis. Very busy and friendly environment. Management is very great there, always willing to work with your needs.
Productive workplace
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Was an good enviorment, employees came in and got their work done and left accordingly. Was not fired, was laid off. The lunch breaks were a decent time however sitting at a computer for hours can get tiring.
to unprofessional
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 4, 2017
unprofessional, company shows favoritism and its just messy. if you are in high school and maybe looking for a little job then i recommend it but if u are GROWN, Go back to school.
Great Job
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 28, 2016
Great work environment, Loved the staff.
Wonderful positive energy.
Love assisting potential clients.
I learned that you can never know enough, because you can learn something new everyday.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 6, 2016
A typical day at work will be coming in to taking calls on the phone. Attending to students and parents in regards to students account for education. The only problem with my job is when the call volume is low, they send people home which cuts our hours, so we don't get a full 40 hours per week.
n/a
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLNovember 19, 2016
lack of professionalism also no recognition or goals set or given for employees also favoritism and humiliation towards certain employees and there are no growth chances for certain employees as well
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inktel. Our community is ready to answer.