Inktel

Inktel Employer Reviews

Job Duties
Customer service/ Escalation Specialist (Current Employee), Tamarac ,FLFebruary 25, 2015
Providing customer service through returns. Also work as store support between Wal-Mart.com and Wal-Mart stores in fulfillment. As well as an Escalation Specialist providing resolutions through customer service
Productive and challenging
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Doral, FLFebruary 5, 2015
My job was very challenging. I had to make sure I gave every consumer I speak to the best customer service I can give. My coworkers were the best!! We helped one another when he don't know something. The hardest part of my job is finding the answer to what the consumer was requesting but at the end I make sure I do. The management at my workplace is very tough but at the end of the day we have the represent the company the right way. I learn to put myself in the consumer shoe when they have an issue. I mostly enjoy satisfying the consumer.
Not a place that you can make a career out of
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Miami Lakes, FloridaJanuary 26, 2015
Call centers are places for some of us that cant find a better job so you settle just to get a pay check.
Productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLDecember 17, 2014
It was a wonderful experience and I improve my customer service skills
Things could be better at this company
Agent (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 2, 2014
This company is young vibrant and energetic but the job security is no good. There isn't any benefits and they sometimes request for you to go above and beyond but wont compensate you for your efforts. Everything is a learning experience...
Great environment
Inktel Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Miami LakesNovember 19, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: driving to remote locations
• Troubleshooting of network devices such as switches, AP, and routers
• Management of Active Directory Users, GPOs, Groups, and E-mail
• Ensured that all of the agents had functional desktops and peripherals
• Documented all changes made to enhance network and created policies to maintain it
• Installed hardware and/or software depending on company needs and standards
• Followed up with agents to ensure no new problems had developed
Fun work place good place for advancement
Customer Service Support Representative (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: bonus bonus bonus
Cons: short breaks
Great place to work great employers to work with good place for advancement
geart place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLOctober 18, 2014
customer service each and every day great pay and events for the employee's on holidays
fast pace job
Catering Representative (Former Employee), Doral, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: spacious work cubical
Cons: nothing free not enough hours
A typical day at work is no down time so be ready to work. Learned something new everyday. Management on top of everything as much as possible. The co workers were great and friendly. the most enjoyable part of the job was lunch getting a break to talk to family.
Felt productive and in every call got to help others.
Roadside Assistance Dispatcher (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLJuly 18, 2014
Took calls from members that were in need of roadside assistance, and dispatched them the services they needed.

I learned how to defuse an angry customer and show sincere interest in wanting to help them

We all helped each other in the work place, specially since we were a small department. It felt like a family.
laid back do as your told no growth
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), miami lakes, FLApril 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks
At inktel i was in the shared inbound calls department which meant i took calls from several different companies for customer service, brochure requests, trouble shooting, parking reservations, and retailer locations and much more variances. They track everything and listen to all your calls, the environment is very laid back so long as your doing whats your supposed to be doing. The only thing I did not like very little opportunity for in company advancement and monetary growth.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Miami Gardens, FLApril 6, 2014
•Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
•Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
•Maintains customer records by updating account information.
•Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
•Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
•Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
•Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Inktel
Catering Specialist (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLFebruary 20, 2014
Cons: health care and room for growth or raises phone system was horrible
sometimes took up to 100 calls a day.
people are serious about their bagels
my co works were the best
customers
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 4, 2014
I love to help customers not only that i also educate the customer,
Customer Services call center where we handled emergency calls all over the state it require route emergency calls appropriately.
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMarch 13, 2013
customer services is very important part of the job, professional offices skills are require and communication skill
Slave labor with no respect.
Sales and Retention (Former Employee), Tamarac FloridaMarch 9, 2012
Cons: to many to name.
Let's just putit this way my last six months there was no soap, hand towels.or TP in any bath rooms except mgt.