Inktel Employee Reviews

Cool coworkers
Brand Ambassador and Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 26, 2016
For a basic CSR you will mostly be taking phone calls and answering emails at work. I learned alot while here and always had support from management. Coworkers were friendly and supportive. Hardest part was taking back to back calls with no room to breath. The most enjoyable part was working with my coworkers and bosses. Although this call center is fun to work at, it does not pay as well as other centers. On top of that, this job will be more than happy to provide you with additional responsibilities and duties, while not giving any raises to match the work load.
Pros
Supportive management. Caring Coworkers.
Cons
Short breaks, and pay.
Fun enviroment but not a place for a career
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJuly 7, 2016
Booking reservations and placing orders.
What I've learned since being with Inktel is to remain focus. Always make sure the customer is satisfied being the calls end. Go above and beyond for each guest. No situation is the same and be able to adjust. My coworkers and myself is like family now. I was able to go to anyone if I ever need help and the same for them. The hardest part about the job is there's no room for advancements. I've have earned award for being top representative and was never late but still remained at the same salary I started with after 2 years.
Cons
no room for advancement
Very busy and productive
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJune 15, 2016
It is a very good place to work for anyone who doesn't mind sitting all day long, and it's also very rewarding. My co-workers are very nice and fun to be around. When needed, their always there to help. Working at this job has taught me a lot about how to pace myself, and about patience. The hardest part of the job is sitting down all day. I'm an active person. So I like to be standing, or doing some type of movement.
Typical day
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 28, 2016
I loved who I worked with and enjoyed this job dearly. There was typically a lot of free time because this is technically considered a seasonal position. I was able to make enough money in those few months to carry out throughout the rest of the year I wasn't working. I would've remained there had I still been in Virginia.
N/a
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJune 13, 2016
Not a very good management team at this job,

I have learn a lot with working with this company with my customer service skills with de escalate calls because the customers are very anger all the time. My co workers are very somewhat nice. The hardest part is not getting a raise for working so hard and take mangers call and don't receive the benefits
Inktel has its Pros and Cons
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2016
I really enjoyed the people that I worked with and the opportunities I was given to grow. The training was extensive and people in higher positions than me were often willing to do what they could to mentor me. I was able to move into different positions and contribute to the organization through many facets during my time there. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be where I am as a professional today had it not been. I corporate with my coworkers as family we helped each other. I would say the hardest part of the job was being able to totally satisfy a customer based on their request.A typical day would be to take a call from another agent where the customer is upset and I have to help resolve the issue. I was happy for the opportunity to work there.
Pros
Work environment is a family style, training is very extnsive
Cons
No room for growth
Employees are very nice
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLAugust 16, 2015
More compensation for the amount of workload.
Management team is not very understanding to their employees. Not enough room to grow.
Most enjoyable part is the customers.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Shorts breaks, pay
Job for beginners
Online catering specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 6, 2016
The pay was not worth the sanity.... Management had favoritism and never dealt with needs appropriately unless you were willing to work overtime. Cameras in the parking lott did not work very unsafe
Pros
recovery job
Cons
very unprofessional management
great company
Customer Service Call Center Qdoba (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2016
My typical day at work is coming into work greeting everyone being so jolly prepare my work desk log into the phones and pull up all my computer screens that helps me get work started and that i need for customers what ive learned from this job is how to provide the best experience, the management here can be more all around ,my cowaorkers are friendly and easy to get along with
fghgh
customer service (Current Employee) –  doral,flAugust 11, 2015
This company has great benefits and the managers are really understandable. There is a cafeteria at the job and a chef.gcjhgcivgolh blbl;hn buol ujilh ui;hp uoghipu[o uhpij[ok uih[oj ipno[ ipho ujbp;kljk
i did not enjoy working at inktel
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 10, 2016
they were unprofessional pay was not enough for what you had to deal with. the boss was rude and picked at anything you did. they are cheap and dont know how to speak to people.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks, rude boss
It's not a place that I would reccommend to anyone unless they are in dire need for a job.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMarch 27, 2016
A typical day at Inktel is what you make of it. With this job you will need to have a tough skin and know how to understand people. If you're not a strong person mentally I do not recommend this job at all...
Pros
Flexible schdules
Cons
Pay
Positive workplace with energetic peoples
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLNovember 17, 2015
Positive energy and supportive team Supervisor. Growing company that encourages advancement. Strict on company policies and respectful environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is know I helped to the best of my ability to assist Walmart Store associates with trouble shooting issues. Everyone for the most part knows my name in a positive connotation. There are alot more aspects on a day to day basis of my job duties, and everyday there was something different.
Pros
Meeting people from around the world
Cons
Job security
Underpaid, not worth the trouble
Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 10, 2016
Management is a joke

Expect Favoritism in higher ups

Personalities there are all fake just to get you to perform more than what you're paid for
Productive and busy through out the day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2016
Back to Back phone calls tracking inquiries and taking payments for orders

Learned how to deal with irate customers, understanding that they are not upset with the person but the situation, by showing soft skills

The most enjoyable part of the job is maintaining customer attrition
Pros
Free game room during breaks
Cons
Short Breaks
call center
Customer Service Representative Tier II (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2016
My typical work day consists of answering inquiries, and placing catering orders for our guests. I also take complaints for the guest issue refunds and send out gift cards. we ensure accuracy of the guests orders and resolve issues when they occur.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
30 min lunch. alot of downtime.
fun workplace
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 7, 2016
its a wonderful company to work for,Its a professional environment that anyone would want to work with the company.There are events that help the community feel wanted.
Things could be better at this company
Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 2, 2014
This company is young vibrant and energetic but the job security is no good. There isn't any benefits and they sometimes request for you to go above and beyond but wont compensate you for your efforts. Everything is a learning experience...
The Pay Sucks
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLSeptember 30, 2015
I love my job, it's just the pay i have a problem with. There is no over time and i wish that is was overtime. 700 bucks twice a month is not something i can live off of for too long. Its like living paycheck to paycheck and barely making it to the next check.
Inktel
Catering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLFebruary 20, 2014
sometimes took up to 100 calls a day.
people are serious about their bagels
my co works were the best
Cons
health care and room for growth or raises phone system was horrible