Inland Employee Reviews

Captains dont like they get rid of you
Tankerman (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 22, 2017
If it weren't for one of the captain I would still be there! I enjoyed the co workers and I liked the company I cant put the company down it just that I and a friend the captain got rid of also 4 other he ran off befor us.
Outside Sales Rep
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Empire, CAJune 7, 2017
Do you like to drive? This is your dream job. Do you like meeting new people, and long nights, and drunk people, and scheduling 20 plus girls who may or may not show up? Do you like selling beer? This is the easy part. Then this is perfect for you.
HUman Resources - Well Done!
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILOctober 13, 2016
I enjoyed working the Benefits Department and the team was very welcoming. The team was properly staffed and was able to fully support their employees.
good company
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 8, 2016
This company is a very good company to work for, but to many promises and not the pay to go with promotions. I was to far from home to make the job worth while
Productive and fun place to work with
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cairo, GAJuly 30, 2016
Family owned business which has grown throughout the years. Family oriented and always professional, loyal, and exceeds customer service.
Small-town Municipality with a big heart
Wetlands Inspector (Current Employee) –  Monroe, CTApril 26, 2016
Performed fieldwork and research in an office setting, learned how to enhance my customer service and communicate skills. I enjoyed the rewards of helping people understand their responsibilities to proactively protect the natural environment.
liked the people i worked with but had to pick up slack from people before me
Deli Worker (Former Employee) –  Samson, ALFebruary 23, 2016
It was a good place to work ad I liked the people I worked with but the people that worked the shift before me didn't do everything they wee supposed to so I was left to pick up the slack.
Cons
no breaks
poor management
deli manager (Former Employee) –  Daleville, ALJuly 28, 2015
management is horrible and they don't appreciate about their employees. the cutomers is the best part of the job and the pay for work done is ridiculous
fun while it lasted
Affordable Handyman Service's (Former Employee) –  Empire, CAMay 12, 2015
worked with a general contractor doing basic construction jobs.
Gave estimates for jobs, and did the actual work as well. Jobs ranged from elctrical, to framing spare rooms, restrooms, and installing a/c units.
Pros
paid well
Cons
seasonal
fun work place
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Newton, ALJanuary 28, 2015
i enjoyed working with my co workers and with the people in the community.
Introduction to IT
Level 1/Level 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  OakBrook, IllinoisJanuary 14, 2015
Inland was an amazing environment. I came in initially just performing password resets and lockouts and at the end of my tenure was rebuilding PC's, dealing with company-wide virus issues, etc.
All levels of IT were very helpful with providing assistance with server issues, portal, etc. Teaching while resolving issues was amazing.
Pros
Great environment for growth and learning.
Cons
No cons
The customer management system deals with uploading the customer leads and managing whole lifecycle of marketing campaigns. System generates differen
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  INJuly 23, 2014
• Followed Agile Methodology, 3-tier architecture to develop the application.
• Unified Modeling Language (UML) is used for the Analysis & Design of the application.
• Developed login interface to manage login permissions according to the roles provided using Validations and concepts of ADO.NET.
• Developed pages for user to track the customer details such as Name, Address, SSN and all details related to the loan using ASP.Net.
• Involved in writing and using the services, using .NET Web Services technology and host them in application server on IIS.
• Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating, Invisible Data Retrieval, Constant Updating, Smooth Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality.
• Created ADO.Net entity models, custom entity models, mapping the stored procedures, manipulating and handling events of HTML controls using jQuery.
• Used AJAX pattern to improve page performance.
• Worked on integrating data from Servers using SSIS.
• Developed Win Forms using Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views, Data Adaptors intensively to extract data to UI.
• Developed Services using WCF to calculate EMI (interest) and APR for each customer.
• Used Stored Procedures, functions and Triggers in data access layer using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
• Extensively used the OOPS concept in the code behind page with C# to develop the logic.
• Developed web pages as per client requirement using Visual Studio 2012.
• Developed Razor Views, Partial Views and Controllers with MVC frame work.
• Develop and consume WCF services for communication with internal systems.
• Developed and Implemented
  more... the Web Forms.
• Used ADO.NET for retrieving data from SQL database.
this is a compilation of multiple companies
Sales Associate - Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Empire, CAApril 4, 2014
the past 25 years
...multiple companies...
this really does not apply .but its making me do it anyway
Fun,Enjoyed working for Plant Manager
2nd Pressman/ Bindery/Shipping & Recieving Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 4, 2014
A typical day at work was fun an every job we printed was different
I learned to be a good father husband and provider I also learned to appreciate what I had earned . Hard work pays off. My management team was teaching me how to become a better manager. The hardest part of my job was trying to go home on time.The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to work in the morning and talking to my staff .
Pros
Quarterly luncheons
Cons
Short Breaks
fun workpace
Hydroblaster (Former Employee) –  Port Lavaca, TXMarch 16, 2014
this was a nice place to work always something going on and a customer to satisfy
Pros
nice hours and good schedule
Cons
bad management and no raises
Productive work place.
Freelance Makeup Artist (Current Employee) –  Empire, CADecember 28, 2013
Love what I do. I enjoy working with new and different people everyday and getting to build and maintain relationships with my customers/clients.
has potential but unstable workplace
aa (Former Employee) –  los angelesDecember 6, 2013
Company appears to be going thru changes and would suggest any one looking at this company keep their eyes open! They have been cutting commision structures and making other changes which has been a common issue for years

long days and nights/weekends
poor benefits but good 401k
Pros
Cons
management
Parttime : Cashier
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Hartford, ALJune 13, 2013
Successfully handled every customer cash register to itemize and total customers' purchases in stores.I Collected cash, check, and charge payments from customers and made change for cash transactions.

Stocked shelves and marked prices on items. recorded daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer.

Counted money in cash drawer at beginning and end of work shift.
Great Job an lovely enviornment.
Store Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawson, GAMay 28, 2013
Everyday was a beautiful day at Inland. I learned to get alone with the public an enjoy the job. I had a great crew. The hardest part of the job was walking to work. I enjoyed seeing people smile and appreciating their business.
Pros
Free breakfast.
Cons
N/a
A wide variety of activities kept me busy.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Battle Ground, WAOctober 23, 2012
Estimating for new jobs and finding new jobs is a large part of every day. Focus on Safety occurred at least one day a week and more if needed. I learned a great deal about excavating and continued to learn how best to get along with others. Sharing of information from the field to the office is an ongoing task.
Pros
my coworkers were supportive.
Cons
little opportunity for advancement and income growth.