Inlanta Mortgage Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Shady mortgage company out to only make money.
LOAN OFFICER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIAugust 12, 2016
This company operates only to make money, and not serve its customers and their needs. It was a horrible decision to work for this company in the first place.
Horrible place to work!
Conventional Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 16, 2015
This is the worst place I've ever worked. No training process, compensation is the lowest in the industry. Management runs around like chickens with their heads cut off and no direction. It's basically a free for all. LO's put together horrible files and pass them along to see what sticks. High turn over rate for LO's and UW's. No assitance from management when you need help. I was told in my job interview I had the option to work from home when needed. When I would ask to work from home because of a sick child etc I was told NO! I would never recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Cons
Everything!
A Normal Day
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kearney, MOJanuary 25, 2014
walk in set up my desk, ask the boss if there is anything he needs. Start working on files, answering phone calls. Scheduling appointments for customers or real estate company's. I learned to treat customers on how they should and want to be treated, phone and computer tech skills, fill and update files, also print and fax documents. The management is great only one co-worker with two loan officers that manage us. Getting a long with the customers and there needs. Making couples and families happy on helping them get there new home.
Pros
meeting new job opportunities
Cons
location
We need more exposure here in Maine for this comapny to grow.
Certified FHA 203K lender and trainer (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEAugust 15, 2013
Working for Inlanta was a great opportunity for me to grow the 203K business, but I had no back up. I was promised the 203K loans in Maine and NH, and other loan officers did them instead of passing them to me. I had struggles with the staff in Wisconsin as they were not familiar with Maine real estate, so I was on the phone or emailing alot to see where my loans were in the process only to not be told, and then they were denied 3 days before a closing. I would do everything I could to fix it and send it to s different lender, but once thry made up thier minds I couldn't change it.

I love doing the 203K loans but you need a team behind you helping you, not throwing up roadblocks.
Pros
good support from manchester, nh the regional ne office.
Cons
healthcare, hr

2.8