Inlanta Mortgage

Inlanta Mortgage United States Employee Reviews

A Normal Day
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee), Kearney, MOJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: meeting new job opportunities
Cons: location
walk in set up my desk, ask the boss if there is anything he needs. Start working on files, answering phone calls. Scheduling appointments for customers or real estate company's. I learned to treat customers on how they should and want to be treated, phone and computer tech skills, fill and update files, also print and fax documents. The management is great only one co-worker with two loan officers that manage us. Getting a long with the customers and there needs. Making couples and families happy on helping them get there new home.
We need more exposure here in Maine for this comapny to grow.
Certified FHA 203K lender and trainer (Current Employee), Augusta, MEAugust 15, 2013
Pros: good support from manchester, nh the regional ne office.
Cons: healthcare, hr
Working for Inlanta was a great opportunity for me to grow the 203K business, but I had no back up. I was promised the 203K loans in Maine and NH, and other loan officers did them instead of passing them to me. I had struggles with the staff in Wisconsin as they were not familiar with Maine real estate, so I was on the phone or emailing alot to see where my loans were in the process only to not be told, and then they were denied 3 days before a closing. I would do everything I could to fix it and send it to s different lender, but once thry made up thier minds I couldn't change it.

I love doing the 203K loans but you need a team behind you helping you, not throwing up roadblocks.