Inlanta Mortgage Employee Reviews

Great overall culture with a positive Home Office
Loan Officere (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMay 19, 2017
Inlanta has been great to work for. It is rare to find a company that actually has Home Office employees that support the Sales Force, and they want everyone to succeed!
Go meet the people of the various departments, and you will be sold on this great company.
Pros
Great positive support from Home Office personnel
Cons
I wish I had met them earlier in my career.
May 22, 2017

We truly appreciate your input and thank you for your feedback. Our employees are the key to our success and we value each and every one of them - both in the home office and throughout the country!

Killer place to orginante loans and make a lot of $$$
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 18, 2017
I have been with Inlanta for 7 years, we are a progressive company that always listens to managers and employees opinions.

We have amazing people that are ALL working towards a common goal, help our clients get their real estate goals accomplished!

Highly recommend a career at Inlanta Mortgage!
May 22, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for 7 wonderful years with us! We are so happy to have you on #TeamInlanta!

Amazing company to work for!
Branch Manager/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 18, 2017
I have to leave a review for Inlanta because it is literally the best company I have ever worked for and I found a place that I love coming to work every day. The teamwork that it takes to do mortgage lending with excellence is evident throughout every department, day after day, across the board. As a front line originator, I always feel confident in asking for business because I am supported with a phenomenal team at Inlanta and a senior management team that inspires me!
Pros
Culture, Management, Systems, People
May 22, 2017

Team Inlanta! We are thrilled to hear you feel supported as it is our mission to help you grow and deliver an exceptional experience. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Family culture with an entrepreneurial backbone
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIMay 18, 2017
Inlanta Mortgage provided its employees with a platform for growth, advancement, and the ability to make as much money as you want. This is correlated with a dedication to ethics, honesty, integrity and an open door policy. The employee culture is one that a close family would represent. Everyone is a team player and truly cares about each other. The operations side and sales side are on the same page when it comes to the goals and vision of the company.
May 22, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty, and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships and we are fortunate to have our employee's share in our goals. We are so glad to have you in our Inlanta family!

Growth Mindset
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 17, 2017
I love working at Inlanta, and feel like it is the perfect starter job for me. I do not feel that I will stay very long because the pay is unsatisfactory, and I don't see it increasing enough to satisfy the cost of living as I decide to start a family, etc. I am not commission-based, so I cannot control or influence my pay with harder or better work.

On the bright side, my manager and those in my department work extremely well together, and I am pushed, stretched, challenged, stressed out, and satisfied all at the same time. This is a great place to work because of these things. I want to stress that! I love that we care about our community and constantly donate and volunteer our time, energy, and money. I also really appreciate the balance of grace and accountability here. Inlanta is all about improvement before condemnation. This promotes a growth mindset...one that encourages "stupid" questions, rather than making its employees guess just to save face. :) The experiences and relationships I have and will continue to gain here will last a lifetime, I am sure of it. I just wish my bank account was as happy. I cannot afford to purchase a home, but I work full time for a mortgage company...
Pros
friendly colleagues, top notch computer and software, office space, hardly any drama
Cons
low pay, lack of department budget, out-dated website
May 22, 2017

We truly appreciate your feedback and love having you on Team Inlanta! As you said, we are all about improvement here and your input is essential to our growth and success. Thank you for your review!

Amazing company!!! Honored to be a part of such a great group!!!
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 17, 2017
I have been in the business for 17 years and never been in such a productive environment. We work hard and play hard! Every person in every chair is willing to help out to ensure your clients have a wonderful lending experience and to ensure loans get done on time with as minimal back and forth possible! Bad attitudes need not apply because this place is upbeat and positive!!!
May 22, 2017

Thank you for your great review! We love your positivity and are happy to know that our productivity and positivity as a company are radiating through!

Excellent Culture!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJanuary 12, 2017
In a company this size it is very hard to feel connected but that is not the case here. There are no layers here, which means you can talk to Sr. Management the same as your peer. Everybody goes out of their way to help each other.
May 19, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to have you on #TeamInlanta and appreciate your feedback!

Growing company, still with great culture and a family feel
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIDecember 12, 2016
Great culture and a family feel. Everyone is working together for mutual success. Ideas are embraced by Senior Management. I've learned a lot working in the same location as our CEO/President and rest of Sr. Management. You need to bring your best everyday as it is expected. Though mistakes are made, you're not shunned, they are made opportunities to learn instead of punishments. Most enjoyable part of the company is the people and what Inlanta stands for, and we say it it our mission statement, "Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty, and ethics, is the foundation of all of our relationships."
Pros
New Traininig Initiatives, promotes from within and support from the Corporate Office
Cons
Healthcare costs are a little high
Difficult to transition to this company from a broker
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MADecember 2, 2016
The people were fantastic and very helpful when needed. Unfortunately, there were internal issues with corporate that couldn't be resolved in a timely manner resulting in lost clients. The infrastructure just wasn't there to accommodate our needs as a branch.
Pros
Great people!
Cons
Not enough training for the branch.
Pretty good company to work for
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WINovember 6, 2016
What makes this company wonderful are some of my co-workers. The company is not too big, therefore you learn and become familiar with everyone.
Pros
Birthday lunch every month, movie tickets for your birthday, employee appreciation parties/cookouts.
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement, unless you start entry level. Otherwise it's easy to get stuck in a position.
Inlanta is where it's at!
Processor (Current Employee) –  WisconsinSeptember 29, 2016
Best job ever! It's not every day that you find a position that offers such a wonderful environment. When I started I was immediately impressed with how well the employees are treated. My branch manager and supervisor are seriously wonderful people. I love what I do and who I work with. You know the saying "love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life", that's me.
Pros
Inlanta employees, opportunities for advancement, holiday pay
Great place to work!
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WISeptember 23, 2016
I enjoy working for Inlanta! Pleasant work environment and friendly co-workers. Management is respectful, fair and they acknowledge hard work. Overall the best place I've ever worked.
Pros
Casual dress, Birthday lunches
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  NYSeptember 23, 2016
Good company, I learned a lot from working here in a short period of time. Good environment, the people are great. I have enjoyed everything about the company so far.
Pros
Great people
Starting year 10 and still excited to come to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WISeptember 23, 2016
September of 2016 begins my 10th year with the company. I began back in 2007 as a Q-C Analyst. Through a lot of hard work, the support from management and my personal growth, I have had the opportunity to branch out and learn a great deal about the mortgage industry and advance my career.

Currently I work in the Business Development division. Helping our branches grow, and managing relationships between the corporate office and our branches is a challenging yet very rewarding position. When I have problems I can always ask and count on feedback from the management team to help me grow in my career. Every day I feel empowered to make a difference.

The workplace here in Pewaukee is focused but friendly. A diverse and cordial group of managers and co-workers make it a place I am glad to work at. In 10 years we've seen the company grow from a small company into a growing organization which sets it sails on growth while making a concerted effort to keep a "Family" environment.

The best thing I can say to someone applying here is if you are honest, accountable, hardworking, and have a positive attitude, the sky will be your limit.
Pros
Company Culture, Advancement Opportunities, Recognition
Cons
Insurance Premiums are a bit high
Shady mortgage company out to only make money.
LOAN OFFICER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIAugust 12, 2016
This company operates only to make money, and not serve its customers and their needs. It was a horrible decision to work for this company in the first place.
Horrible place to work!
Conventional Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 16, 2015
This is the worst place I've ever worked. No training process, compensation is the lowest in the industry. Management runs around like chickens with their heads cut off and no direction. It's basically a free for all. LO's put together horrible files and pass them along to see what sticks. High turn over rate for LO's and UW's. No assitance from management when you need help. I was told in my job interview I had the option to work from home when needed. When I would ask to work from home because of a sick child etc I was told NO! I would never recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Cons
Everything!
Lot of stress
Senior Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIApril 11, 2014
Sold wholesale slacks. Called on major retailers
Based in Tampa FL
Pros
Travel to Tampa
Cons
stressful envirionment
A Normal Day
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kearney, MOJanuary 25, 2014
walk in set up my desk, ask the boss if there is anything he needs. Start working on files, answering phone calls. Scheduling appointments for customers or real estate company's. I learned to treat customers on how they should and want to be treated, phone and computer tech skills, fill and update files, also print and fax documents. The management is great only one co-worker with two loan officers that manage us. Getting a long with the customers and there needs. Making couples and families happy on helping them get there new home.
Pros
meeting new job opportunities
Cons
location
We need more exposure here in Maine for this comapny to grow.
Certified FHA 203K lender and trainer (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEAugust 15, 2013
Working for Inlanta was a great opportunity for me to grow the 203K business, but I had no back up. I was promised the 203K loans in Maine and NH, and other loan officers did them instead of passing them to me. I had struggles with the staff in Wisconsin as they were not familiar with Maine real estate, so I was on the phone or emailing alot to see where my loans were in the process only to not be told, and then they were denied 3 days before a closing. I would do everything I could to fix it and send it to s different lender, but once thry made up thier minds I couldn't change it.

I love doing the 203K loans but you need a team behind you helping you, not throwing up roadblocks.
Pros
good support from Manchester, NH the regional NE office.
Cons
healthcare, Hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inlanta Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4