inLighten

inLighten Employee Reviews

Too much time on the road
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Clarence, NYNovember 1, 2013
a typical sales rep flies out three weeks out of the month. leaving on the red eye monday morning, and returning Friday evening.
Outside Hardware and Software Sales
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Depew, NYJune 22, 2013
The last 3 years, I have spent most of my time presenting to financial institutions and selling in branch digital signage. Financial institutions using displays in the branch to market their own product and services to their customers. One week out of the month I would spend cold calling to prospects and clients setting meetings and closing sales.

I have learned to establish relationships with current and new clients. I have managed a database of over 5,000 contacts as well as a geography of 9 states both east and west coast. Time management is essential in any sales position, especially dealing with 4 different time zones.

My co-workers are the best part of my job, but I feel that i am under appreciated by upper management when it comes to my skills and sales numbers.

The hardest part of my job is sitting at a desk. I am a hunter and go getter when it comes to developing relationships and keeping them successful. People love to be around me and love working with me. I guess I give people satisfaction wherever I am.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the travel. I love to travel and see different places. Also, meeting and networking with new people is key. You never know who you are going to run into and where. I am convinced, the more people you know, the better off you are in life. The same goes with any sales position.

About inLighten

In 1989, inLighten pioneered the first centralized digital media network. Today, this privately-held company headquartered outside – Read more

inLighten Salaries