Inmar

Inmar Employer Reviews

Work fast, learn fast
Lead Scanner (Former Employee), Las VegasJune 16, 2014
It was fun while it lasted. Every day had it own new challenges. All in all, a decent experience.
Very Quiet Work Environment
Scanner (Current Employee), Johnstown, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: monday-thursday work week
Cons: been laid off for six weeks now with a still uncertain future...
There were only a handful of us, and we were not really allowed to talk while on the clock, causing lack of morale.
Telecommunications Analyst (Current Employee), Salem, NCMarch 26, 2014
Enjoy working with my co-workers they are great. I have learned a lot while I have been there.
Nice place to work
Investigative Service Specialist (Former Employee), Salem, NCMarch 20, 2014
I enjoyed my time there, I would create and review reports for suspicious activity. Learned a lot
Very laid back, very disjointed
Supply Chain/Transportation Intern (Former Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 16, 2014
The different business units work almost independently. Very little knowledge-sharing. The atmosphere is incredibly laid back.
managers and supervisors are unprofessional
Representative (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 16, 2014
Cons: not equal opportunity- favortism- nepotism
My experience and many years at Inmar I witnessed managers and supervisors giving a separate set of rules for friends and relatives who worked for them. A human resources team that would not investigate when asked to pull information that would prove the manager in the wrong. Once you try to post out of your department your management tean blocks it – more... and than you are a target afterward. Once they were bought by a private equity company several years ago the people with 15 plus years start slowly to get fired or layoff. Inmar is soon to be sold to a Boston company. Lets hope the city, county and state dont lose in the end since they gave.the company millions to stay in NC. – less
Great First Job!
Junior Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 12, 2013
Inmar is Great and Wonderful... I have learned and experienced alot for my first job out of college
Great work place
TOMER SERVICE REP / DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 20, 2013
Great place to work at. you learn a lot with this company, had a great time working with this company.
Great place to work.
Marine Electrician / Machinist (Former Employee), Harvey, LANovember 5, 2013
Pros: travel and treated with respect
Cons: very dirty work
The work allowed me to travel and and get paid to do it. I learned a lot of electrical and mechanical skills. Everyone worked great together and was glade to teach anyone.They realy showed their appreciation for their employees.
productive workplace
production line worker (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 30, 2013
Pros: hours, environment
Cons: environment, pay
Fun workplace where employees are able to work a day and not feel like they are able to work and be themselves while still being productive
A totally different working experience from anything I've ever experienced
Auditor/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2013
A large company that handles reclamations for multiple companies.
Minimal wage job
Package processor (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSAugust 7, 2013
this job is more for like felons and high school students. basically your putting clothes in boxes all day...the management sucks and its no evnviroment that any grown would want to work.
You get to get free damage product
Receiving Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix,AzJuly 27, 2013
Pros: free damage product you get to take home.
Cons: less hours working per week. need more 40 hours not just 20 to 25 hours a week.
Management okay. The job is not hard. I usually unload trailers and receive the product into the warehouse. And send product back to the other warehouse.
Excellent place to work with good benefits and great people
REMITTANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Salem, NCApril 8, 2013
I loved my job at Inmar and enjoyed going to work every morning. I learned a lot of different skills in this position and worked with a great group of people and supervisors. I would go in of the morning and grab my mail from the bin and work pretty much on my own. I assisted with the administrative part, taking care of updating client addresses, labels – more... for work bins and the work coordination list. The hardest part was sorting through piles of client mail to make sure that no HIPAA violations were occurring before letting client mail go out. The most enjoyable part was when I had to research any discrepencies and the people interaction that would be needed. – less
Great place to work at
Warehouse Worker / Scanner (Current Employee), Fullerton, CAFebruary 26, 2013
Learned many different at Inmar including shipping, scanning, etc.
Production Superviosr Plant Closed in 2011
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 13, 2013
To hire and training all new employee. To ensure that each empolyee had all the tools needed to preform their duties. Make sure that my team met daily produtions. To ensure all orders were fill to customer request and ship out on time.
Rewarding job helping employees and clients
Part-time Secretary (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INFebruary 13, 2013
Open/distribute mail. Answer multi-line phone. Greet visitors. Maintain inventory control system. Track shipping information. Process payables and submit expense reports. Order production and office supplies. Assist employees with HR related issues. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
it is a productive and fun workplace
Scanner and Packer (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 5, 2013
co workers and supervisors were very nice and respectful. A typical day at Inmar consists of scanning products that were recalled and sorting and packing the items. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people in general everyone had positive attitudes and would help you anyway they could.
great company to work for
Logistics warehouse supervisor (Current Employee), Fullerton, CADecember 16, 2012
i work four days a week w great management team. It's a challenging job and i enjoy it
It was a great place to work.
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Lathrop, CASeptember 4, 2012
Pros: i had a good boss.
Cons: the only bad thing there was no health care.
It was a good job.It was hard work but I like that kind of work.My co-workers were great,it was a family oriented place to work.