Inmar Employee Reviews

Hard to explain
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 7, 2016
What I remember about this job is that you had to wear gloves and I would recommend sleeves because you dig in boxes, find items and scan it to put in system. Their system and computers were really old from what I can remember. Sometimes people would find unpleasant things in boxes and/or on items in box. Sometimes horrible smells would flow throughout the warehouse.
Pros
they gave incentive gifts to individuals once a month
Cons
Not for anyone with a weak stomach
somewhat of fun
Scanner/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 4, 2016
The work is easy and cause all you do is scan the bar code and it tells you where to put it. You learn a lot, but don't get paid more money. Management is somewhat okay, but they don't really look out for you. The co-workers are great, like family. The hardest part is going to that job and not getting really anything out of it. The most enjoyable thing at my job is that we work 4 days of week.
Depressing Work Environment
Scanner (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 29, 2016
Easy money, but standing in one spot for 10 hours unpacking one box and scanning into another box is VERY BORING. The hours kind of suck 530pm to 430 am, doesnt leave much of a home life. Your breaks are shorter because it takes longer to get to break rooms from the back of the building. It is located inside Exel/DHL although, it is not a part of it.
Pros
Easy
Cons
shorter breaks
A day
Shipping Coordinator \ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJune 22, 2016
I start my day at 6:30 which includes emails, and system work for building loads going out. that can take anywhere from 1 to 4 hours depending on the work load I have available. I do emails throughout the day and also load trucks, put trucks in doors, I prepare BOL's and trouble shoot any client or system issues. I work closely with a team of employees and assist them when needed as well as working closely with my management team which includes on site and headquarters and our various clients.
Pros
I like staying busy and with my postion that is a plus, someone always needs something
Cons
Yearly raises were not given and OT was cut, 1 paycheck every 2 weeks doean't pay my rent.
would be better in different building
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, NYNovember 21, 2016
the building you work in is like being in a prison or jail.. it would be better if they had their own place. you go through a metal detector your co workers are fun .the building is always cold in the winter
Will only benefit you if looking for temp employment.
Scanner (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMay 13, 2016
doesn't take a genius to do this job. Would not recommend this environment if you are health cautious. The scanner position is in a warehouse. The drawback is out dated scanning system, lifting heavy boxes, touching boxes that contain hazardous items that may leaked, or dust particles that airborne. Boxes having maggots, rat fecal matter in and on box. No proper PPE. Very high risk of being injured by broken class and high risk of infections resulting from handling such items.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
No proper PPE, working conditions, benefits, work place environment, no room for advancement, equipment
Productive and Busy
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 12, 2016
Grabbing pallets of federal mogul, scanning engine parts.

Learned that you have to make a certain quota a day, had fun making that.

Management very nice and friendly. Have people help you if you need assistance.

Co-workers very nice, we all helped each other.

Hardest part was the temperature. When it was hot needed fan and cold needed jacket etc.

Most enjoyable part was typing/scanning and seeing what quota you made when the day was over.
Pros
Hours 6 a.m.-4 p.m.are wonderful
Very hard work, long hours
End of line (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 12, 2016
Get there at 6 leave at 7 most days 5 days a week sometimes 6
Learned nothing except that I am pampered
management was nice
The hours made it hard
the people were nice though.
Pros
Lot of over time
Cons
Lot of hard over time
Excellent work environment
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCNovember 20, 2016
Hardworking team environment at Inmar helps make reaching daily objectives easy. Co-workers make a comfortable work area. Inmar strives for team collaboration.
Good Job
Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Inmar is my first warehouse job, which introduced me to an environment that I never knew that I would actually enjoy. We have a strict start and stop time which I like because everything is in order. Management is always available to listen to any questions or concern that may come up.
We make our job enjoyable and getting along with one another
Leadscanner (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 14, 2015
A typical day at work is working together as a team and having good communication and following safety processors at all times. I have learned to always keep an open mind to good suggestions to make our work easier and better. My management is a very well organized and all ways on top of everything that needs to get done in a days work.
Great people who are loyal to clients
Product Development / Market Strategy (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 19, 2016
Great potential for growth. Committed to community involvement. Internship programs provide great experience for graduate students.
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 21, 2016
I work 40 hours a week 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday
I have 17 years of experience in a warehouse..
we have good team work, and the hardest part is making sure task get done on a daily basis
Very Unprofessional Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 30, 2015
Very unprofessional place to work. I wouldn't prefer anyone to work in that type of environment. Unless they get rid of management and some co-worker and hire new people.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
NO Cons
Great company with poor upper leadership
coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 11, 2016
Great company culture, but poor upper leadership. Benefits are decent. Hard to take time off - work load is unbearable at times.
a caring boss, that listens when you speak
Lead (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 14, 2015
I was spoiled for four years, working 4 ten hour days.
Never turning down overtime.
When asked to do a special project, the answer was always YES.
I didn't care what it was, it meant that I had a chance to learn and do something else.
Trained others in Allentown to do my job.
Had a chance to learn how to audit for a well-known company, plus be requested to go to Hagerstown, MD and Allentown, PA to do the auditing.
It's kind of nice to have supervisors fight over me , to keep me in their departments. I felt like I was letting the loser down when I went to another department.
Currently training others in Cleveland, OH to do our jobs.
Pros
traveling to North Carolina, winning a award for going above and beyond
Cons
knowing that we are losing our jobs after we have the replacements in other facilities trained
Team work was great, we were able to listen to music
SCANNER (Former Employee) –  CARLISLE PAJuly 17, 2015
Would log into computer and start scanning products and packing items in boxes. There were several different departments that had different codes to use to scan products. I was able to learn several different codes and was able to scan in many departments. Management gave me the opportunity to learn different departments. Me and my co-workers worked as a team to meet our daily quota. The hardest part of my job was to memorize all the different codes used and be able to bounce from one department to the other. The most fun was the team work we had and being able to listen to the radio.
Pros
WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE HOME A FOOD BOX EVERY WEEK
Cons
MICE
Productive of helping the client do there duties
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCMay 21, 2015
Making sure the clients do there goals for day.
How to control the clients.
Very good to work with all day.
Make sure everyone have done there goals.
Taking the clients out on outing and doing different things in the community.
Pros
Being about to eat with the clients
Cons
Taking the clients on outing and they really enjoy there self.
Growing company
Corporate Controller - Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCAugust 16, 2015
Fast paced high energy company growing organically and through acquisition. New management and challenging but fun change environment. I am challenged everyday and constantly have new and exciting project and tasks.
Excellent place to work with good benefits and great people
REMITTANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCApril 8, 2013
I loved my job at Inmar and enjoyed going to work every morning. I learned a lot of different skills in this position and worked with a great group of people and supervisors. I would go in of the morning and grab my mail from the bin and work pretty much on my own. I assisted with the administrative part, taking care of updating client addresses, labels for work bins and the work coordination list. The hardest part was sorting through piles of client mail to make sure that no HIPAA violations were occurring before letting client mail go out. The most enjoyable part was when I had to research any discrepencies and the people interaction that would be needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inmar. Our community is ready to answer.