Inmar Employee Reviews

TEAM WORK WAS GREAT, WE WERE ABLE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC
SCANNER (Former Employee), CARLISLE PAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE HOME A FOOD BOX EVERY WEEK
Cons: MICE
WOULD LOG INTO COMPUTER AND START SCANNING PRODUCTS AND PACKING ITEMS IN BOXES. THERE WERE SEVERAL DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS THAT HAD DIFFERENT CODES TO USE TO SCAN PRODUCTS. I WAS ABLE TO LEARN SEVERAL DIFFERENT – more... CODES AND WAS ABLE TO SCAN IN MANY DEPARTMENTS. MANAGEMENT GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS. ME AND MY CO-WORKERS WORKED AS A TEAM TO MEET OUR DAILY QUOTA. THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB WAS TO MEMORIZE ALL THE DIFFERENT CODES USED AND BE ABLE TO BOUNCE FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO THE OTHER. THE MOST FUN WAS THE TEAM WORK WE HAD AND BEING ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO. – less
Assembly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2015
• Experienced in shipping and receiving merchandise
• Focused on attention to detail and meeting customer satisfaction.
• Performs general repairs as needed.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the building.
• Knowledgeable of equipment and supplies needed to perform necessary tasks.
• Providing excellent customer service
• Delivering merchandise to customers’ houses and cars
Inconsistent management
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Allentown, PAJune 23, 2015
Work with management that is inconsistent. Observe a lot of folks that are not on task and management is not making them accountable. I make sure my shift is accountable but it needs to be across the board.
temporary employee (Former Employee), Winston Salem, NCJune 21, 2015
Pros: Good management
Cons: none
I enjoyed working here, sadly I was just a temp and they didn't have the workload to keep me any longer. Both management and the employees were great.
Open-door policy for upper-level communications
Senior Account Representative (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 5, 2015
You're never afraid to speak with your superiors about client/company issues.
Fun working with people from all over the company at any given time.
Productive of helping the client do there duties
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Salem, NCMay 21, 2015
Pros: Being about to eat with the clients
Cons: Taking the clients on outing and they really enjoy there self.
Making sure the clients do there goals for day.
How to control the clients.
Very good to work with all day.
Make sure everyone have done there goals.
Taking the clients out on outing and doing different things in the community.
Typical Day
Pharmacy Account Analyst (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCApril 6, 2015
Pros: Casual dress and great group of people to work for
Cons: Lack of accountability for mistakes made by other departments
Research and resolve all new AR and master file issues. Assist Client auditors in understanding the system and reports.Monitor and review data, after posting to the core system, that require professional – more... accounting judgment including identifying problems in the matching algorithm, and identifying errors and misapplications.
Develop and implement low-cost, fast conversion processes for new Clients and third-party payors. Maintain professionalism in high stress situations, to be versatile in an office setting, to maintain the highest standards of tact and confidentiality, and to complete a high volume workload with multiple deadlines in a high stress environment. Develop and improve business processes and process documentation, including tests of the system prior to live production.
Analyze client needs and offer appropriate solutions. Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Partner with users to identify, evaluate, and develop systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements. Handle confidential information while complying with the HIPPA laws for both internal and external customers. Troubleshoot issues with clients and internal partners regarding data submissions – less
Good people, awful management
MBA Intern (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 25, 2015
Overall, good people to work with. Sadly the CEO is a bit confused on strategy, and the general downward pressure doesn't create a good culture.
Productive workplace with cool fooseball table
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 11, 2015
Pros: foosball
Cons: old technologies. inmar doesn't have an identity
Inmar gave me my first profession employment experience after graduating from college. Help fine tune my business effective skills. Helped me develop problem solving with sophistication.
Inmar
Scanner (Former Employee), Rural Hall, NcMarch 4, 2015
Days are long, your on your feet all day just scanning and packing boxes. It's not what it's cracked up to be. Co workers are alright. Management could be better. Hardest part of the job was lifting those heavy boxes. Nothing was really enjoyable. I learned nothing.
Open Workplace with ghost from the past
Scrum Master (Current Employee), Winston Salem, NCFebruary 3, 2015
Inmar is strongly attempting to revamp its workplace and is making good strides at doing so. In saying this some of the more veteran employs voice concerns over events that took place in the past.
Good job for advancement
Financial Service Rep (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 9, 2015
It is a good place to get your foot in the door and gather a lot of experience in different departments.
Very exciting career
Material Handler (Former Employee), Waco, TXDecember 27, 2014
Very fast paced and the day is over before you know it
Competitive job
Great working hours
Co workers are down to earth
Fair but hard
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
Cons: bad management
Inmar is not a bad company overall but management is not great.
Interesting job, but terrible schedual and terrible manangment/training. The pay was average.
Auditor (Former Employee), new stanton paNovember 1, 2014
Pros: paid well, and the job was interesting
Cons: horrible training and horrible communication. horrible schedule
I worked for inmar as an auditor in a warehouse called super value in new stanton PA. The training was pathetic. The guy who worked the position before me was training me and pretty much was in charge – more... because I was told by my boss(whom which I never met, I only talked to him on the phone) that the trainer was "watching over me". The first week I worked there he never told me how to do the job I had to learn myself and ask other people in the warehouse on how to do it. To top it off the shcedual was terrible. The shipments come in at random times and the supervalue company wants certain shipments audited from time to time and pretty much you are on call. If a shipment comes in at 3am you are expected to show up and have it done FAST! The trainer told me it was a 9-4:30 job....HA!!! lies!!!! All B.S. The days and times are random!! Do not work this job. The trainer won't give you a chance either, he will can you the moment you make one mistake, he started the position 13 years ago and if you don't fit his "perfect" image of who he wants for the job he will stab you in the back. He completely wasted my time. Don't waste yours!!! Don't bother with this job, it's not worth it!! The super value company doesn't even really need auditing either so there is no job security and the max amount of hours they will allow for auditing is 32. He will tell you that you can make up more hours by auditing trucks but trucks come in at 3, 4, sometimes even 5am. And for $12 an hour it's really not worth it. The boss was cool but you never meet him because he is at the headquarters in North Carolina. The job is not worth it, interesting job but horrible training and unprofessional trainer. – less
manfactory
manfactory (Former Employee), winston salem n.c.October 16, 2014
very well expertanced in manfactory work using all hand tools
Unix Admin and System Support
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: never a dull moment and always something different everyday.
Cons: a lot of friendships made via phone, where you may never physically meet that person
As a Unix Administrator at the biggest distribution center Lowe's had at the time in Olin, NC, I was always in demand for help with Spectralink Phones, LRT guns, 4131 terminals, phone system, network issues, – more... etc. I was out on the floor in the distribution fixing issues first hand and in the office as well. Lots of exercise in a distribution size that fits 10 football fields.

At the Support Center, I worked in all aspects of what Lowe's companies receives calls for, which are the following, Hardware, Software, PC and Server. If there was a down store, meaning they lost communications due to a storm, loss of power, etc. whomever was available to take the store immediately did so, sometimes you may be working two calls at once if necessary. – less
Hostile Environment and Toxic Culture
Support (Former Employee), winston-salemSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: casual dress
Cons: no direction, very poor management, no room for career growth
This company has a lot of issues. Workers are friendly and helpful, but are stressed and live in terror of management. Firings are a regular occurrence and happen openly to incite fear. Employees are treated with condescension and go unappreciated.
Services Company trying to be a technology company
QA Analyst II (Current Employee), Salem, NCAugust 6, 2014
A typical day for me consists of designing manual and automated test cases, writing test cases that have been designed and executing (either manual or automated) test cases. My knowledge of SQL has increased to include more complex queries and I have also learned how to use TFS, Test Manager, EasyVista and Testing Anywhere.
Very Quiet Work Environment
Scanner (Current Employee), Johnstown, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: monday-thursday work week
Cons: been laid off for six weeks now with a still uncertain future...
There were only a handful of us, and we were not really allowed to talk while on the clock, causing lack of morale.