Inmar Employee Reviews in United States

Great company with poor upper leadership
coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 11, 2016
Great company culture, but poor upper leadership. Benefits are decent. Hard to take time off - work load is unbearable at times.
Good Job
Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Inmar is my first warehouse job, which introduced me to an environment that I never knew that I would actually enjoy. We have a strict start and stop time which I like because everything is in order. Management is always available to listen to any questions or concern that may come up.
A day
Shipping Coordinator \ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJune 22, 2016
I start my day at 6:30 which includes emails, and system work for building loads going out. that can take anywhere from 1 to 4 hours depending on the work load I have available. I do emails throughout the day and also load trucks, put trucks in doors, I prepare BOL's and trouble shoot any client or system issues. I work closely with a team of employees and assist them when needed as well as working closely with my management team which includes on site and headquarters and our various clients.
Pros
I like staying busy and with my postion that is a plus, someone always needs something
Cons
Yearly raises were not given and OT was cut, 1 paycheck every 2 weeks doean't pay my rent.
Will only benefit you if looking for temp employment.
Scanner (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMay 13, 2016
doesn't take a genius to do this job. Would not recommend this environment if you are health cautious. The scanner position is in a warehouse. The drawback is out dated scanning system, lifting heavy boxes, touching boxes that contain hazardous items that may leaked, or dust particles that airborne. Boxes having maggots, rat fecal matter in and on box. No proper PPE. Very high risk of being injured by broken class and high risk of infections resulting from handling such items.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
No proper PPE, working conditions, benefits, work place environment, no room for advancement, equipment
We make our job enjoyable and getting along with one another
Leadscanner (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 14, 2015
A typical day at work is working together as a team and having good communication and following safety processors at all times. I have learned to always keep an open mind to good suggestions to make our work easier and better. My management is a very well organized and all ways on top of everything that needs to get done in a days work.
Productive and Busy
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 12, 2016
Grabbing pallets of federal mogul, scanning engine parts.

Learned that you have to make a certain quota a day, had fun making that.

Management very nice and friendly. Have people help you if you need assistance.

Co-workers very nice, we all helped each other.

Hardest part was the temperature. When it was hot needed fan and cold needed jacket etc.

Most enjoyable part was typing/scanning and seeing what quota you made when the day was over.
Pros
Hours 6 a.m.-4 p.m.are wonderful
Very Unprofessional Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 30, 2015
Very unprofessional place to work. I wouldn't prefer anyone to work in that type of environment. Unless they get rid of management and some co-worker and hire new people.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
NO Cons
Team work was great, we were able to listen to music
SCANNER (Former Employee) –  CARLISLE PAJuly 17, 2015
Would log into computer and start scanning products and packing items in boxes. There were several different departments that had different codes to use to scan products. I was able to learn several different codes and was able to scan in many departments. Management gave me the opportunity to learn different departments. Me and my co-workers worked as a team to meet our daily quota. The hardest part of my job was to memorize all the different codes used and be able to bounce from one department to the other. The most fun was the team work we had and being able to listen to the radio.
Pros
WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE HOME A FOOD BOX EVERY WEEK
Cons
MICE
Great people who are loyal to clients
Product Development / Market Strategy (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 19, 2016
Great potential for growth. Committed to community involvement. Internship programs provide great experience for graduate students.
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 21, 2016
I work 40 hours a week 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday
I have 17 years of experience in a warehouse..
we have good team work, and the hardest part is making sure task get done on a daily basis

Want to know more about Inmar?

Ask a question
a caring boss, that listens when you speak
Lead (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 14, 2015
I was spoiled for four years, working 4 ten hour days.
Never turning down overtime.
When asked to do a special project, the answer was always YES.
I didn't care what it was, it meant that I had a chance to learn and do something else.
Trained others in Allentown to do my job.
Had a chance to learn how to audit for a well-known company, plus be requested to go to Hagerstown, MD and Allentown, PA to do the auditing.
It's kind of nice to have supervisors fight over me , to keep me in their departments. I felt like I was letting the loser down when I went to another department.
Currently training others in Cleveland, OH to do our jobs.
Pros
traveling to North Carolina, winning a award for going above and beyond
Cons
knowing that we are losing our jobs after we have the replacements in other facilities trained
Growing company
Corporate Controller - Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCAugust 16, 2015
Fast paced high energy company growing organically and through acquisition. New management and challenging but fun change environment. I am challenged everyday and constantly have new and exciting project and tasks.
Multi Talented Educational Backgkround
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 21, 2015
Multi Talented Educational Background This is a great multi cultured company to work for. Love the atmosphere and the people
managers and supervisors are unprofessional
Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 16, 2014
My experience and many years at Inmar I witnessed managers and supervisors giving a separate set of rules for friends and relatives who worked for them. A human resources team that would not investigate when asked to pull information that would prove the manager in the wrong. Once you try to post out of your department your management tean blocks it and than you are a target afterward. Once they were bought by a private equity company several years ago the people with 15 plus years start slowly to get fired or layoff. Inmar is soon to be sold to a Boston company. Lets hope the city, county and state dont lose in the end since they gave.the company millions to stay in NC.
Cons
not equal opportunity- favortism- nepotism
Good people, awful management
Intern (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 6, 2015
Overall, good people. I enjoyed people I worked with, and my direct boss was very good. The upper management were difficult to deal with, and were the biggest deterrent to working there.
Good people, awful management
MBA Intern (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 25, 2015
Overall, good people to work with. Sadly the CEO is a bit confused on strategy, and the general downward pressure doesn't create a good culture.
Inconsistent management
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 23, 2015
Work with management that is inconsistent. Observe a lot of folks that are not on task and management is not making them accountable. I make sure my shift is accountable but it needs to be across the board.
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCJune 21, 2015
I enjoyed working here, sadly I was just a temp and they didn't have the workload to keep me any longer. Both management and the employees were great.
Pros
Good management
Hostile Environment and Toxic Culture
Support (Former Employee) –  winston-salemSeptember 7, 2014
This company has a lot of issues. Workers are friendly and helpful, but are stressed and live in terror of management. Firings are a regular occurrence and happen openly to incite fear. Employees are treated with condescension and go unappreciated.
Pros
casual dress
Cons
no direction, very poor management, no room for career growth
Ok place to work but lacks overall direction
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 24, 2015
3 to 5 year plan needs to be developed and communicated, too many decisions are made for the the moment and decisions are not future oriented

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inmar. Our community is ready to answer.