Inmar Employee Reviews in United States

A day
Shipping Coordinator \ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJune 22, 2016
I start my day at 6:30 which includes emails, and system work for building loads going out. that can take anywhere from 1 to 4 hours depending on the work load I have available. I do emails throughout the day and also load trucks, put trucks in doors, I prepare BOL's and trouble shoot any client or system issues. I work closely with a team of employees and assist them when needed as well as working closely with my management team which includes on site and headquarters and our various clients.
Pros
I like staying busy and with my postion that is a plus, someone always needs something
Cons
Yearly raises were not given and OT was cut, 1 paycheck every 2 weeks doean't pay my rent.
Will only benefit you if looking for temp employment.
Scanner (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMay 13, 2016
doesn't take a genius to do this job. Would not recommend this environment if you are health cautious. The scanner position is in a warehouse. The drawback is out dated scanning system, lifting heavy boxes, touching boxes that contain hazardous items that may leaked, or dust particles that airborne. Boxes having maggots, rat fecal matter in and on box. No proper PPE. Very high risk of being injured by broken class and high risk of infections resulting from handling such items.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
No proper PPE, working conditions, benefits, work place environment, no room for advancement, equipment
Productive and Busy
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 12, 2016
Grabbing pallets of federal mogul, scanning engine parts.

Learned that you have to make a certain quota a day, had fun making that.

Management very nice and friendly. Have people help you if you need assistance.

Co-workers very nice, we all helped each other.

Hardest part was the temperature. When it was hot needed fan and cold needed jacket etc.

Most enjoyable part was typing/scanning and seeing what quota you made when the day was over.
Pros
Hours 6 a.m.-4 p.m.are wonderful
Good Job
Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Inmar is my first warehouse job, which introduced me to an environment that I never knew that I would actually enjoy. We have a strict start and stop time which I like because everything is in order. Management is always available to listen to any questions or concern that may come up.
Great people who are loyal to clients
Product Development / Market Strategy (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 19, 2016
Great potential for growth. Committed to community involvement. Internship programs provide great experience for graduate students.
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 21, 2016
I work 40 hours a week 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday
I have 17 years of experience in a warehouse..
we have good team work, and the hardest part is making sure task get done on a daily basis
Great company with poor upper leadership
coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 11, 2016
Great company culture, but poor upper leadership. Benefits are decent. Hard to take time off - work load is unbearable at times.
Very Unprofessional Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 30, 2015
Very unprofessional place to work. I wouldn't prefer anyone to work in that type of environment. Unless they get rid of management and some co-worker and hire new people.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
NO Cons
We make our job enjoyable and getting along with one another
Leadscanner (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 14, 2015
A typical day at work is working together as a team and having good communication and following safety processors at all times. I have learned to always keep an open mind to good suggestions to make our work easier and better. My management is a very well organized and all ways on top of everything that needs to get done in a days work.
Ok place to work but lacks overall direction
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 24, 2015
3 to 5 year plan needs to be developed and communicated, too many decisions are made for the the moment and decisions are not future oriented
Multi Talented Educational Backgkround
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 21, 2015
Multi Talented Educational Background This is a great multi cultured company to work for. Love the atmosphere and the people
Growing company
Corporate Controller - Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCAugust 16, 2015
Fast paced high energy company growing organically and through acquisition. New management and challenging but fun change environment. I am challenged everyday and constantly have new and exciting project and tasks.
a caring boss, that listens when you speak
Lead (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 14, 2015
I was spoiled for four years, working 4 ten hour days.
Never turning down overtime.
When asked to do a special project, the answer was always YES.
I didn't care what it was, it meant that I had a chance to learn and do something else.
Trained others in Allentown to do my job.
Had a chance to learn how to audit for a well-known company, plus be requested to go to Hagerstown, MD and Allentown, PA to do the auditing.
It's kind of nice to have supervisors fight over me , to keep me in their departments. I felt like I was letting the loser down when I went to another department.
Currently training others in Cleveland, OH to do our jobs.
Pros
traveling to North Carolina, winning a award for going above and beyond
Cons
knowing that we are losing our jobs after we have the replacements in other facilities trained
Good people, awful management
Intern (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 6, 2015
Overall, good people. I enjoyed people I worked with, and my direct boss was very good. The upper management were difficult to deal with, and were the biggest deterrent to working there.
Team work was great, we were able to listen to music
SCANNER (Former Employee) –  CARLISLE PAJuly 17, 2015
Would log into computer and start scanning products and packing items in boxes. There were several different departments that had different codes to use to scan products. I was able to learn several different codes and was able to scan in many departments. Management gave me the opportunity to learn different departments. Me and my co-workers worked as a team to meet our daily quota. The hardest part of my job was to memorize all the different codes used and be able to bounce from one department to the other. The most fun was the team work we had and being able to listen to the radio.
Pros
WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE HOME A FOOD BOX EVERY WEEK
Cons
MICE
Inconsistent management
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 23, 2015
Work with management that is inconsistent. Observe a lot of folks that are not on task and management is not making them accountable. I make sure my shift is accountable but it needs to be across the board.
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCJune 21, 2015
I enjoyed working here, sadly I was just a temp and they didn't have the workload to keep me any longer. Both management and the employees were great.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Open-door policy for upper-level communications
Senior Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 5, 2015
You're never afraid to speak with your superiors about client/company issues.
Fun working with people from all over the company at any given time.
Productive of helping the client do there duties
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCMay 21, 2015
Making sure the clients do there goals for day.
How to control the clients.
Very good to work with all day.
Make sure everyone have done there goals.
Taking the clients out on outing and doing different things in the community.
Pros
Being about to eat with the clients
Cons
Taking the clients on outing and they really enjoy there self.
Typical Day
Pharmacy Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 6, 2015
Research and resolve all new AR and master file issues. Assist Client auditors in understanding the system and reports.Monitor and review data, after posting to the core system, that require professional accounting judgment including identifying problems in the matching algorithm, and identifying errors and misapplications.
Develop and implement low-cost, fast conversion processes for new Clients and third-party payors. Maintain professionalism in high stress situations, to be versatile in an office setting, to maintain the highest standards of tact and confidentiality, and to complete a high volume workload with multiple deadlines in a high stress environment. Develop and improve business processes and process documentation, including tests of the system prior to live production.
Analyze client needs and offer appropriate solutions. Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Partner with users to identify, evaluate, and develop systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements. Handle confidential information while complying with the HIPPA laws for both internal and external customers. Troubleshoot issues with clients and internal partners regarding data submissions
Pros
Casual dress and great group of people to work for
Cons
Lack of accountability for mistakes made by other departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inmar. Our community is ready to answer.