Inmar Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
Recall representative (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthMarch 21, 2017
Pretty good company to work for good benefits, but lack communication between superiors and employees. They seemed to have problems with roles between departments working together but over a good place to get office experience.
Pros
Good office hours
Cons
Weird point system
district managers are not very good at there posistion, to busy worrying about what they can get.
Facility's Manager (Former Employee) –  Bedford Heights, OHMarch 4, 2017
See above, this explains a lot about what is going on in the lower facility's, also what to expect when new people are coming in
Pros
Upper management is very pro active
Cons
middle management is below avaerage
Great Place
Processor-Lead Hospital (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 3, 2017
Its a great place to work. The location in Fort Worth has a nice guy in HR that works in the facility. He is the only person that when he is not at work we can text, call, and he will either text or call us back.

When I was hired on, he called, texted, and emailed.

This guy is awesome.
I do not recommend
employee (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 10, 2017
We have several people that are doing so many different functions, but they are not getting the recognition or the pay they deserve. The favoritism that goes on here is either ignored and it is not willing to be seen by upper management.
Great People, constant management change
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 17, 2017
A lot of great people work at this organization, but with constant personnel turnover and management priority changes, it makes it difficult to achieve job satisfaction.
Great Company with Great Leadership
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 18, 2016
Very manageable work life balance. Everyone is very team oriented and the office is full of friendly and hard working people.
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Great people
Cons
Winston Salem does not offer that much
Fun Workplace
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2016
This was a fun place to work. I made some great friends there, as well. The work was very easy to do and repetitive. The schedule is 6am to 430pm everyday, Monday thru Thursday and its only day shift. That was the best part for me, having a 3 day weekend. Every now and then we had to work on Friday which was rarely. I do think this would be a great job for someone who is attending college and needs something steady while they continue their studies.
Pros
Receive free merchandise weekly, weekends off, day shift, benefits, and cool managers.
Cons
Low pay, no housekeeping staff, and depending on the season, it can be very hot or very cold in the warehouse.
Closed Facility
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSDecember 10, 2016
Closed Facility.It was a ok place to work at.Always had work.Worked 4 days a week.With Fridays off.Needed more Management.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Was not run very well.
Hard to explain
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 7, 2016
What I remember about this job is that you had to wear gloves and I would recommend sleeves because you dig in boxes, find items and scan it to put in system. Their system and computers were really old from what I can remember. Sometimes people would find unpleasant things in boxes and/or on items in box. Sometimes horrible smells would flow throughout the warehouse.
Pros
they gave incentive gifts to individuals once a month
Cons
Not for anyone with a weak stomach
would be better in different building
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, NYNovember 21, 2016
the building you work in is like being in a prison or jail.. it would be better if they had their own place. you go through a metal detector your co workers are fun .the building is always cold in the winter
Excellent work environment
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCNovember 20, 2016
Hardworking team environment at Inmar helps make reaching daily objectives easy. Co-workers make a comfortable work area. Inmar strives for team collaboration.
somewhat of fun
Scanner/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 4, 2016
The work is easy and cause all you do is scan the bar code and it tells you where to put it. You learn a lot, but don't get paid more money. Management is somewhat okay, but they don't really look out for you. The co-workers are great, like family. The hardest part is going to that job and not getting really anything out of it. The most enjoyable thing at my job is that we work 4 days of week.
Very hard work, long hours
End of line (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 12, 2016
Get there at 6 leave at 7 most days 5 days a week sometimes 6
Learned nothing except that I am pampered
management was nice
The hours made it hard
the people were nice though.
Pros
Lot of over time
Cons
Lot of hard over time
Depressing Work Environment
Scanner (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 29, 2016
Easy money, but standing in one spot for 10 hours unpacking one box and scanning into another box is VERY BORING. The hours kind of suck 530pm to 430 am, doesnt leave much of a home life. Your breaks are shorter because it takes longer to get to break rooms from the back of the building. It is located inside Exel/DHL although, it is not a part of it.
Pros
Easy
Cons
shorter breaks
A day
Shipping Coordinator \ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJune 22, 2016
I start my day at 6:30 which includes emails, and system work for building loads going out. that can take anywhere from 1 to 4 hours depending on the work load I have available. I do emails throughout the day and also load trucks, put trucks in doors, I prepare BOL's and trouble shoot any client or system issues. I work closely with a team of employees and assist them when needed as well as working closely with my management team which includes on site and headquarters and our various clients.
Pros
I like staying busy and with my postion that is a plus, someone always needs something
Cons
Yearly raises were not given and OT was cut, 1 paycheck every 2 weeks doean't pay my rent.
Will only benefit you if looking for temp employment.
Scanner (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMay 13, 2016
doesn't take a genius to do this job. Would not recommend this environment if you are health cautious. The scanner position is in a warehouse. The drawback is out dated scanning system, lifting heavy boxes, touching boxes that contain hazardous items that may leaked, or dust particles that airborne. Boxes having maggots, rat fecal matter in and on box. No proper PPE. Very high risk of being injured by broken class and high risk of infections resulting from handling such items.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
No proper PPE, working conditions, benefits, work place environment, no room for advancement, equipment
Productive and Busy
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 12, 2016
Grabbing pallets of federal mogul, scanning engine parts.

Learned that you have to make a certain quota a day, had fun making that.

Management very nice and friendly. Have people help you if you need assistance.

Co-workers very nice, we all helped each other.

Hardest part was the temperature. When it was hot needed fan and cold needed jacket etc.

Most enjoyable part was typing/scanning and seeing what quota you made when the day was over.
Pros
Hours 6 a.m.-4 p.m.are wonderful
Good Job
Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Inmar is my first warehouse job, which introduced me to an environment that I never knew that I would actually enjoy. We have a strict start and stop time which I like because everything is in order. Management is always available to listen to any questions or concern that may come up.
Great people who are loyal to clients
Product Development / Market Strategy (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 19, 2016
Great potential for growth. Committed to community involvement. Internship programs provide great experience for graduate students.
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 21, 2016
I work 40 hours a week 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday
I have 17 years of experience in a warehouse..
we have good team work, and the hardest part is making sure task get done on a daily basis