INMARKETING Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
area management is weak and non responsive
PSS (Former Employee) –  Okemos, MISeptember 12, 2016
Corporate management can only be reached via e-mail. The area manager check her stores about 1 time every 3 months. If something is not good such as a demonstrator leaving chicken out of a cooler 3-4 hours before cooking it, area manager will tell you to take a picture & e mail it to her. Then do nothing about it.

One girl was stealing and the store lead and I became aware of it. We both informed the area manager. Area manager 8 weeks later finally came in. We also informed her that the girl always work smelly clothes and was not standing at her booth but wandering the store.

All these things were against corporate policy, but didn't seem to be a priority to serve the public health nor the Meijer store.
Pros
Love working with regular customers, many came looking for my booth due to my creativity above what corporate had on paper.
Cons
no chance for advancement, idn't floow through with what was promised when hired in ie vacation time, chance to raise pay grade, and health insurance