InnoVision, one of the fastest-growing marketing firms in Southern California and the country's only anti-agency®, has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time web developer. InnoVision is an extremely fast-paced environment, so all candidates must work well under pressure and strict deadlines plus have a GREAT attitude.
Please note that we are not looking for any freelance or contract web developers and only applicants serious about a full-time, in-house position will be considered.
- The ability to think strategically, work quickly under pressure and multitask across a range of client brands
- The ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- An outstanding "just say yes" attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- A desire to grow with the company
- The ability to commit a minimum of 45 hours per week
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development
- Strong Dreamweaver, HTML5, CSS3 and UI skills
- Experience with database and e-commerce web functionality
- Proficiency in Apple OSX, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office products
- Strong typography skills
- Some Java experience is a plus
- Applicants with experience in retail and entertainment marketing will be given preferential consideration.
To apply for this position, please reply to this message with a cover letter, résumé, portfolio samples and an annual salary requirement.
Applicants who do not include an annual salary requirement and portfolio link/samples with their application will NOT be considered.