Performs accounting and finance functions and assists the company’s Controller in administering the financial affairs of the company.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Records daily deposits; totals receipts and codes for computer use; balances accounts receivable ledger.
- Job Costing.
- Invoices jobs as completed. Calculates and records additional prices for production and sales regarding customer changes and alterations.
- Analyzes and evaluates all jobs upon completion and reports discrepancies; prorates and monitors outside services.
- Assists Production and Sales queries relating to costs and billings.
- Works on periodic special projects or cost studies as required.
- Works with other personnel on any problems that may arise.
Incumbent must be a good communicator, both verbally and written. Ability to work with other people. Honest and forthright person with the ability to communicate clearly with other people. Ability to handle confidential information with discretion. Mathematically strong.
Four-year degree in Accounting preferred. General knowledge and understanding of company billing and manufacturing policy and procedures.