Assisting Project Managers and Planners with tasks related to the processing of customer orders.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Carry out the following responsibilities while adhering to Department and Company procedures and working together with other CSR’s as a team:
- Assist Project Managers with internal documentation and order processing
- Coordinate estimate submission and compilation. Complete client forms and on-line pricing entry.
- Produce Daily Status Logs for clients.
- Assist in clerical support functions; establish job priorities
- Track jobs, work with sister facilities and assure on time deliveries
- Help review incoming proofs as well as outgoing when required
- Format and edit reports if needed.
- Maintain records, job jackets and documentation
- Help update job jackets in preparation for invoicing
- Assist Project Managers or Sales with any necessary projects or communications.
- Correspond with internal and external business partners regarding live projects and estimates
- Coordinate invoicing of completed jobs
- Participate in project planning and development
- Assist with special projects as needed
PERSONAL POSITION ATTRIBUTES:
Organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, math skills, people skills and ability to work in a team setting.
Completion of at least three years of undergraduate studies. Basic knowledge of graphic arts, including lithographic, digital and screen printing, pre-press and display fabrication.