Responsible for in process and final inspection of products, the collecting of samples, and assuring customer requirements are being followed.
- Oversee the Quality System complaint handling system-Customer, Internal, Supplier
- Procedure compliance-Updating and reviewing of documentation/procedures
- Monitor Quality System performance and provide regular reports to management
- Post reports for company and other QA-related information
- Assist in organize/sort/rework of product.
- Assist in internal audits (ISO, Safety).
- Record results and tag component as QC Released, QC Hold or QC Reject.
- Conduct final inspection of finished product (including in-process tests)
- Inspect pallets of finished product for compliance with label and packing requirements.
- Audit compliance with Quality Operating Procedures.
- Perform routine calibration of test, inspection and measurement devices.
- Assist the Quality Manager/Administrator/Director as required.
PERSONAL POSITION ATTRIBUTES:
Must have great attention to details. Must have good communication skills and work well with others.
Proficient working in Microsoft Excel and Word would be helpful.
- Knowledge of problem solving tools & techniques.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic computer skills to include word processing and spreadsheets.
Indeed - 17 months ago