Innomark Communications Employee Reviews

Its a ok place to work
Industrial Seamstress (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHJanuary 29, 2018
I would clock in and go up stairs to see if I had anything to saw for the day . If i had nothing to do up stair i would go down stair and see what we had to do for the day in kit packing and shipping department.
Unprofessional horrible management
Shipping Clerk / Lead (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 5, 2018
I was shipping lead for 7 months temporary employees did nothing but sit on the phone shipping manager was an ogre overbearing idiot. Who likes to yell scream at you all day and if that's what you enjoy then this is a place for you .totally unprofessional runaway I liked my job but the people I work for were horrible.. They also made fun of people with disabilities..do not work here.
Pros
Double time on Sundays
Cons
Clueless management totally unprofessional work environment
Not a Good Job
Digital Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHDecember 12, 2017
There is no communication between management and staff or between shifts. There are no quality standards from job to job, it is just dependent on the mood of the supervisors. They got rid of my shift with less than 3 days notice, and would not work around my schedule to place me on another shift. After 3 years of working there, I was out.
A lot of good people
Credit and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OH 45014August 29, 2017
I enjoyed all my coworkers but management had issues with consistency and focus. Each customer had a different deal. Every job was custom made and billing was inconsistent. Getting answers to questions to resolve discrepancy was difficult.
Pros
friendly people, good pay
Cons
Inconsistant processes
I love learning new things constantly and my hours.
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJuly 19, 2017
I come in at 7 am M-F and sit at my desk and do data entry and update various excel spread sheets for our clients. My shift ends at 3:30 pm. I love constantly learning new things about Microsoft daily, as well as new things about the company in general. I enjoy working along side my coworkers in our warehouse, yet getting my own space to crush my personal goals here. I also love the how we have opportunity for overtime.
Pros
early/full hours
Cons
short lunch
Offensive management
Designer (Former Employee) –  DesignJune 6, 2017
Anyone who wants to work at a company that is in constant turmoil and madness, Innomark is the place for you. They do not let you get a feeling what is expected from you. Consistant threats and a lot of yelling. If you do not fit within their inner circle of boozing buddies, then you're on the outside. Lots of excessive alcohol drinking.
Stay away. I tried to stay as long as I could but it was dirupting my family life.
Pros
Cons
see above
Not a good place to work
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJune 5, 2017
Management does not know what its doing. Not a bad place to work just stressful. Not much room for advancement and don't get paid enough. Lot of good clients.
Is stuck in the past
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 27, 2017
With all of the equipment, expertise and tribal knowledge, you would think that InnoMark would be a dominant leader in the POP industry. Times have changed but the sales development process is stuck in the past. World class production environment however operational expenses keep selling costs high. Leadership is in a constant state of feuding which keeps them from decisively moving the company forward. If you have a book of accounts and are an industry expert, you can make a very good living at InnoMark. The quality of the final product is truly amazing. You will have to work through the personalities until you know how to get things done internally.
Pros
Very high quality production resources
Cons
Leadership is not aligned
Great learning experience
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHApril 26, 2017
Learned how a rebate program is run and managed. How accounts payable works in-conjunction with Purchasing.

The hardest part of the job was having to constantly find work that needed to be done.

Enjoyed the variety of different tasks that needed to be done.
Pros
summer dress code
Cons
no specific sick time, just vacation
It was a good place to work, very family oriented.
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 1, 2017
I had a great supervisor whof was very understanding. I was the first person people saw coming in and leaving the company. Great customer service skills, answered a multi-phone line, movementso in the company to m over up were definitely open.
Pros
Flexible schedule, team playing. Benefits
Cons
Laid off

Want to know more about Innomark Communications?

Ask a question
Print and Packaging specialist
President (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 23, 2016
Innomark is a large roll-up company. Buy consolidating several businesses into one large operation, the company achieved a large sales base.
Challenging and gratifying work environment
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 11, 2016
Upper management made it fun by providing a laid back environment to boost morale. Team oriented. Employees would be recognized for their efforts regularly.
Awesome Place To Work
Scheduler/Planner (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INApril 22, 2016
Entered new orders onto the schedule for the plant. Made job ticket, attached any samples and took to production. I had a great boss, didn't hover over me or micro-manage. I believe that is the best way to manage. Hire the right people, train them well, and have faith they will do their job.
Pros
Nice Pay
Cons
Not much work @ the time, always afraid of being fired. Then my worse fear came true... my job was eliminated.
Unprofessional
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2016
Money’s great and decent benefits, but management’s unprofessional. Particularly high turn over rate of salaried personal due to managements desire to promote and hire based on favoritism. If you desire professionalism and stability in the work place I suggest you look elsewhere.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unprofessional
No commercial printng skills only concern is packaging and the equipment is ancient and in BAD shape
Bindery Superviser (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 16, 2015
I would like to work in an environment that gives people respect, myself and the people around me. They talk about improvements but nothing seems to improve. Every decision they make is wrong.
Pros
Cons
No air conditioning
Challenging Role
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 15, 2015
Work on projects at various stages of completion. Management is very down to earth and does not micro manage. Overall a good place to work provided personality is one that takes ownership.
BEST job I ever had, was very productive and the people were fantastic.
Digital Printer (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHFebruary 7, 2015
I want another printing job as this environment pulls all my skills and background together. All the benefits anyone would want and the hours were available to work as much as I can.
Average
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield OHFebruary 19, 2014
- Work 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Expanding design skills and learning how to design and think more 3 dimensionally
- Daily: generating fresh, high quality designs for seasonal, event, & promotional kits
- Most enjoyable: getting to know my co-workers
- Hardest part of the job: when clients don't understand design concepts or fuss with us about pricing / materials.
Excellent company - good management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 21, 2014
Excellent company. Excellent benefits, good pay, great hours.
Great Fit For A Highschool Student Or Recent College Grad
Digital Prepress Technician (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHNovember 16, 2013
The company albeit large is very unorganized. This could be due in part to the lack of a managerial hierarchy. Very unstable work environment if you have a family (they lay-off frequently).
Pros
Ideal for entry-level seekers
Cons
Lack of professionalism