Innomark Communications Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Place To Work
Scheduler/Planner (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INApril 22, 2016
Entered new orders onto the schedule for the plant. Made job ticket, attached any samples and took to production. I had a great boss, didn't hover over me or micro-manage. I believe that is the best way to manage. Hire the right people, train them well, and have faith they will do their job.
Pros
Nice Pay
Cons
Not much work @ the time, always afraid of being fired. Then my worse fear came true... my job was eliminated.
Unprofessional
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2016
Money’s great and decent benefits, but management’s unprofessional. Particularly high turn over rate of salaried personal due to managements desire to promote and hire based on favoritism. If you desire professionalism and stability in the work place I suggest you look elsewhere.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unprofessional
No commercial printng skills only concern is packaging and the equipment is ancient and in BAD shape
Bindery Superviser (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 16, 2015
I would like to work in an environment that gives people respect, myself and the people around me. They talk about improvements but nothing seems to improve. Every decision they make is wrong.
Pros
NONE
Cons
No air conditioning
Challenging Role
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 15, 2015
Work on projects at various stages of completion. Management is very down to earth and does not micro manage. Overall a good place to work provided personality is one that takes ownership.
BEST job I ever had, was very productive and the people were fantastic.
Digital Printer (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHFebruary 7, 2015
I want another printing job as this environment pulls all my skills and background together. All the benefits anyone would want and the hours were available to work as much as I can.
Average
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield OHFebruary 19, 2014
- Work 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Expanding design skills and learning how to design and think more 3 dimensionally
- Daily: generating fresh, high quality designs for seasonal, event, & promotional kits
- Most enjoyable: getting to know my co-workers
- Hardest part of the job: when clients don't understand design concepts or fuss with us about pricing / materials.
Excellent company - good management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 21, 2014
Excellent company. Excellent benefits, good pay, great hours.
Great Fit For A Highschool Student Or Recent College Grad
Digital Prepress Technician (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHNovember 16, 2013
The company albeit large is very unorganized. This could be due in part to the lack of a managerial hierarchy. Very unstable work environment if you have a family (they lay-off frequently).
Pros
ideal for entry-level seekers
Cons
lack of professionalism
Excellent work environment, pressure when pressure was needed
Director, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHOctober 24, 2013
Resolve Union issues from off shifts. Check with plant supervisors on issues of the day. Speak with Union reps on what is happening. Meet with Plant Manager on burning fires. Work on corporate projects
Account Executive/Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 7, 2013
Responsible for managing and generating sales. I worked in the commercial print and packaging division of Innomark. I opened doors to new accounts, developed a relationship, and worked with Innomarks inside project managers to ensure that the customers needs and expectations were met. I also cross sold into the large format offset, large format digital and retail display divisions.
Fast paced environment - self starters a must
Assistant Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHJune 4, 2013
A very innovative company that has the client in mind every step of the way. Must be a self starter for this fast paced environment, co-workers are willing and eager to help.
Pros
great environment, willing to teach whatever you may not know
Cons
lacking support and accountability from management
Productive workplace
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NYFebruary 15, 2013
Enjoyed it stayed busy all day.
Received inbound materials, verifying product and quantity.
Responsible for the reproduction of multiple orders requiring the ability to multi-task between productions and finishing projects on a continuous basis as well as reprioritizing as needed to ensure deadlines are met.
Run orders on time while maximizing the machines’ productivity.
Solid Company with motivated team and positive environment.
Senior Project Development / Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 4, 2013
Great environment that cultivates learning and sharing knowledge from years of collective experience.
Pros
relaxed yet profesional work envirnment
Cons
high upper level management turnover