INNOSOURCE INC

INNOSOURCE INC Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Goodyear Corporate Consumer Relations (Current Employee), Akron, OHOctober 31, 2013
Pros: 1/2 hr lunch break, nice co-workers, healthcare
You answer the phones for peoples issues and concerns. most are reasonable.
Not again
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENITIVE-AEP (Former Employee), Hurricane,WVJune 17, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: everything
Innosource needs to better prepare their employees with the employer they will be working for. Also they layoff without warning
Very Rewarding and Challenging Enrvironment
Director, Sales (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 6, 2012
Pros: small company with huge upside and execeptional service delivery.
Cons: economic volatility tends to be a bigger concern for small businesses, expecially in the staffing industry.
InnoSource is a great company with a very customer service driven and results oriented culture.

A typical day at work consists of servicing clients with anything that can make their job easier as well as meeting with contacts to identify growth opportunities at existing clients. Additionally, lead generation/prospect generation and closing new clients/business – more... is a big part of this job as well.

Throughout my time with InnoSource, I have learned more than I could have expected. As a smaller company, you are expected to find ways to improve the business no matter what it takes. That can range from Cold Calling - to - creating new material/whitepapers - to - Wage Surveys - to - Cost Analysis - to - Market Analysis - to - adjusting Sales Strategy in order to reduce Sales Cycle etc. Furthermore, having daily contact with both our CEO and COO provided with an inside look at the financials of the organization from top-bottom as well as a greater understanding of their responsibilities as well as a high level perspective on business in general.

It has been a valuable 5-6 years for me and all of my co-workers / management are wonderful people as well as great employees.

The hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job are one in the same for me. They would be the challenge of closing business and delivering a service that exceeds our clients expectations. As we have done for just about all of our clients, delivering exceptional service is one that is very challenging as well as rewarding. – less